Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light)

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Rene:

I felt my body get warmer, and kissed you back. Rolling over away from you, I laid there, gasping, knowing it was done; Waiting for you to embrace me.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light)

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Blayde~

I breathed heavily. looking up. I cuddled up next to you, whispering in your ear "I love you"
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Rene:

I felt my heart get warmer. "I love you too" I smiled, then closed my eyes, falling asleep.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Blayde~

I smiled, falling asleep with you.

(should we just skip to the birth?)
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 pm

((yeah, sure))

Rene:

What seemed like ages later, my stomach was now round and heavy, carrying our little child. I knew bringing a child into this world was a complicated process, but it meant I would turn good. And that is what I wanted, no more darkness. Feeling the child stir inside me, was one of the weirdest feelings I'd ever experienced. I hunched over, feeling my water break. "It's time..." I said, looking up at you and reaching for your hand.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Blayde~

I grabbed your hand, laying your body down genty. "Just relax.. It will be over soon" I hated seeing you in pain like this. I put my hands over your belly, talking to the child. "Please don't hurt your mother on your way out little one, you'll love her."
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Rene:

I groaned in pain as I felt the baby start to work its way out. I pushed hard and squeezed your hand. The pain was tremendous, the most I had ever felt. I was screaming now, hoping it would come out soon. It had been almost an hour now, and the child was still stuck inside me. "What's wrong?" I said between breaths. "It's not moving anymore" I panicked.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Blayde~

"I.. I don't know" I said, looking at your belly. "I have to do something.." I put my hands on your huge belly, feeling the positon of the baby. "Oh no.." I sighed, taking my hands off.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Rene:

"What? What's wrong??" I asked, breathing heavily and groaning in pain.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Blayde~

"The baby ... It's breach." I said, looking down. "That means it's facing the wrong way in the womb.. I have to do something." I put my hands on your belly, gently pushing downwards, using what little magic I have.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Rene:

I yelled in pain and clutched my swollen belly. "Stop! You're hurting her!" I moaned. I could feel the baby start to make progress though, feeling like it was finally about to come out. I pushed hard, feeling it start to gradually turn around in the womb. "Okay keep doing that, it's working" I said, my body covered in sweat. "It hurts so bad.. but keep going!" I groaned, trying to push more.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Blayde~

I pressed my hands against your stomach, feeling the baby turn the right way. I breathed hard and took my hands off your stomach, ready to catch her when she cmes out. "Alright, she should be the right way now, now push as hard as you can!" I encouraged you
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Rene:

I groaned as I pushed over and over. Feeling her head finally emerge, I screamed in pain and clenched my fists. I kept pushing as much as I can, but she was taking her own sweet time to get out of me.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Blayde~

I smiled as I saw the baby's head. I gently put my hands around it, ready to help pull her out. I knew the shoulders would be hard, I could almost see her little wings about to come through.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Rene:

I screamed in pain as I pushed the shoulders through, feeling her little wings come out. One hard, final push and our baby girl was out. I sighed in relief and just laid there
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Blayde~

A tear rolled down my cheek as I held our baby in my arms. She looked up at me with innocent eyes, and I smiled. Standing up, I walked over to your side and put her in your arms. "She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen"
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Rene:

I managed to smile, and held her in my arms, letting her hear my heartbeat. Just then I knew the process was done, I was fully good now. My wings transformed to pure white, my hair to golden blonde. I felt so pure, holding her close to me. I smiled and held your hand. "She is so beautiful"
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2