Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:32 pm

I started to turn purple from holding my breath. I finally gasped, and started breathing hard through his kissing. Tears came from my eyes as he shifted and spread my legs wider. I felt a twinge of pain, but remained still.

Back to top Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Michael

I stopped and pulled back to allow her to catch her breath then I lowered my head for another kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:41 pm

I caught my breath, and quivered as if felt him kiss me again. I shook my head trying to break the kiss. I tried to pull my legs back together, feeling exposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Michael

"Relax. Please. I won't hurt you. I promise." I tried to reassure her. I stroked her cheek with thumb and looked into her eyes, slipping into her mind.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:45 pm

I felt him touch my cheek, and opened my eyes. I relaxed like he said, and nodded my head. "Promise...?" I felt something weird on the edge of my mind, and drew my head back.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Michael

"Yes. I promise." I replied, gently and undectably pushing her to the descion of trusting me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

I shivered as the conscious drew away. I nodded my head lightly. "okay..." I whimpered. I was still freaking out, but I was more calm now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Michael

"If you feel any pain let me know, okay?" I told her. Then I gently pushed more into her, going slow so as not to hurt her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:04 pm

I started crying again, and felt him push into me. It hurt it really did, but I wasn't about to let him know that. I just bit my lip, and closed my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Michael

I sensed her pain and stopped, letting her get used to it again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm

I groaned as he stopped,"I thought you said it wouldn't hurt?" I felt like I was bleeding, and just wanted to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Michael

"It will at first. You'll get used to the feeling." I explained.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:16 pm

I cowered in front of him, aware of my naked body. I couldn't do anything to cover up though. "You said you wouldn't hurt me though..." I whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Michael

I sighed then said, "You're a virgin aren't you?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:22 pm

I screwed up my face at him, "Of course I am! I'm only 14." I tried to pull back from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Michael

I groaned and pulled out of her. I stood up and pulled up my boxers and pants. Then I started to pace, mumbling, "Damn it! How could I have been so stupid?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:29 pm

I smiled as he got up, but now felt even more exposed. I pulled at my ropes,"What's wrong?" I asked trying to get his attention back to me. Maybe he would untie me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Michael

"How old did you say you were again?" I asked, turning towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:46 pm

"i.. I'm 13, almost 14." I said, shaking. I gripped, the ropes that bound my wrists.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Michael

I sighed and released her bound wrists and legs. "I'm sorry. You can't leave yet though." I said.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:54 pm

I bolted upright, and quickly covered myself,"Why not?" I crossed my legs, and covered my breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Michael

I tossed her her shirt and bra and said, "I can't let your friends find out about me."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:02 pm

I hurriedly put on my bra and shirt. I pulled my shirt down to cover my other exposed parts. I looked at him, scared. "What will you do to me then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Michael

I looked at her a moment then, "I'll take you with me. The council will have to accept my descion." I added under my breath.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:15 pm

I crossed my arms in front of my chest,"I don't want to go with you, I want to go home!" I said sticking out my bottom lip in a pouty face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next