Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Michael

"I know you are." I said into her ear. I slid out of her then gently pushed back into her, groaning at how tight she was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:34 pm

I wriggled under him, feeling his thing in me. "Stop!" I moaned. It hurt soo bad! Tears leaked from my eyes, and I couldn't catch my breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Michael

I glared at her then I grabbed some rope that was near the bed and tied her hands and legs to the bed. Then I slipped out of her and plunged my head between her legs and began licking and sucking her folds, knowing that this would help it not hurt her so much when my tool was inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:42 pm

I continued to squirm as he tied me. "let me go!" I whimpered when he was done. I saw his head disappear down there, and suddenly moaned. I started shaking as I felt his tongue inside of me. "Stop!!" I bawled. It was a quiet bawl, but still a bawl. I whipped my head from side to side, clenching my teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Michael

I could sense her body giving into me and knew her mind would soon follow. I continued to suck and lick her folds, slipping my tongue inside her several times.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:49 pm

My body arched, and I continued to whip my head. It still hurt, but not as bad. "Stoooopppp!" I was surprised by the moan that escaped my mouth, and slurred my word.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Michael

I smiled, feeling her giving in. I slipped my tongue in and out of her, knowing she would soon give in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 6:42 pm

I growled at him, and tried my best to tense up,"It hurts!" I whined.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 am

Michael

I ignored her and continued to lick and suck on her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 12:00 pm

I kicked at him with my bound legs. "Please!" I cried. It hurt really bad, and also felt really weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Michael

I hissed and lifted my head. Then I moved on top of her and buried my fangs in her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 12:08 pm

I shrieked when he stuck his fangs in my neck,"Help!" I cried. I wiggled about, under him. I felt a numbing sensation as he sucked my blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Michael

I drank her blood, knowing that she would calm with the anathesiac and aphrodisiac that was in my saliva.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 12:17 pm

I struggled for a while longer, but began to feel a little sleepy. He's killing me, I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Michael

I pulled back then rubbed my tool against her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 pm

I was hardly awake when I felt something against me. "errr, no don't!" I managed to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Michael

"Just give in. It won't hurt if you do." I told her, kissing a trail down her neck to her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 12:41 pm

I shook my head slowly."Noo!" I felt myself loosening up though, I was hardly able to keep my open.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Michael

I gently teased her nipple with my tongue, going slow.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:15 pm

I slowly woke mt mind back up, I wriggled again. Though, I did not try to escape, I didn't want him to bite me again. I just kept whispering 'no'.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Michael

I gently pushed the very tip of my tool into her then stopped, letting her get used to the feeling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:22 pm

My body quivered as I again felt something inside of me. I held my breath, hoping it would be over soon. It felt so weird inside of me, and i gripped the ropes that bound my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Michael

I gently kissed her, still staying still to let her get used to it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:26 pm

I shut my eyes as he kissed me,"Please don't..." I moaned. I was starting not to feel the thing in me anymore, and slowly relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Michael

I shifted a little, spreading her legs more to make it easier for to take me inside her. I kept kissing her, waiting until she completely relaxed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next