Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) Empty Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:02 pm

I walked through the bright cave, and smiled. I wondered if there was really a treasure at the end. I was thirteen, and had my gloosy blonde hair pulled up. My friends had dared me to bring back some of the treasure, or they would make me do something else. I walked and found that the light got brighter. I thought I was getting closer. A rock jutted out that I didn't see, and it pricked my long, tan, legs. I had on booty shorts and a tank top. It was warm in here though, so I was fine. I turned a corner and found a dead end,"Ahhh" I whined. I had been walking for at least an hour, and had thought I was close. I turned around and tried to find another way.
(Her name's Melissa, she thirteen, and very pretty. here's her pic...)Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) 1953814-107404-photo-of-cute-blonde-girl-lying-on-a-sunny-glade-and-blowing-away-a-dandelion

Back to top Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 12, 2013 8:12 pm

(Okay. I can only do one post and then I have to go.)

Michael

I hid in the shadows watching the pretty young girl. I ran my tongue over my exposed fangs, my eyes going red with want. I could smell her blood, all my will power going to keep from jumping on her and tearing into her neck. I tensed my muscles as she got close to my hiding place, knowing I would have to attack her if she found me before I wanted her to notice my presence.

(Gotta go! Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:18 pm

(Bye!!!)
I continued wandering through the cave. I was starting to get a little worried. Everything looked the same around here, and I feared I might get lost. I continued through the cave though, going deeper into it's depths.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 am

Michael

I stepped out of my hiding place and started to follow her, my footsteps silent and light. If she kept moving deeper into the cave I could attack her without having to worry about her friends hearing her screams. I smiled evilly. Maybe I would pleasure myself while I was feeding from her. It all depended if she would fight or not. Fight and she would be punished, don't fight and I might let her off easy. Might.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 pm

I thought I heard something behind me, and whipped around. Seeing nothing I shuddered. I was letting this place get to me. I shook my head, ashamed. Why was I so scared? I kept going deeper into the tunnels. They often twisted and turned, and looped around. Though the light seemed to be getting brighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 14, 2013 8:30 am

Michael

I smiled when I realized she was heading for the camp I had set up in here. It was at a dead end and it was far away from the entrance. Far enough away that her friends wouldn't be able to hear her screams. My fangs started to ache with anticipation and I quickened my pace slightly, my steps still silent and light.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:55 pm

I continued walking, growing more and more creeped out by the second. I jumped at every sound. I swore I heard foot steps, and began to feel chilled. I had goosebumps everywhere, and my teeth chattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 15, 2013 8:14 am

Michael

Not able to wait anymore and realizing she was noticing my presence, I darted out of the shadows and grabbed her. "Scream and you die." I hissed into her ear. Then I dug my fangs into her neck, wanting a little taste of her blood before I took her to my camp further into the cave.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 4:28 pm

A shrieked and started to run, but the creature caught me before I could get away. I stiffened at his warning. I whimpered at the pricks in my neck. I rotated to see his fangs in my neck. I gasped, and kicked backward at him. I aimed for his nuts. As soon as I felt his grip loosten, I would run.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Michael

I growled angrily and pressed the pressure point hard in her collarbone to knock her out. When she was I started to carry her to my camp.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm

He didn't losten his grip, instead he started hurting me even more. I screamed in pain, and then slid into a black void. It was like I was dead, I just kept running, but I went nowhere. It was black all around me, and I was so alone. So alone, it was enough to make me go crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 am

Michael

When I reached my camp I set her out on a cot that was set up near the wall of the cave. Then I looked down at her. She was beautiful with her glossy blonde hair and soft features. But not beautiful enough to keep me from doing what I was going to do.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 4:56 pm

I sat up quickly when I saw the camp. I jumped out of the cot, and made a break for it. I ran swiftly, I was fast to! I screamed bloody murder, hoping my friends would hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 am

Michael

I grabbed her and clamped a hand over her mouth. I put my mouth close to her ear and hissed, "If you scream or try to escape I'll kill you."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:06 am

I froze, and nodded silently. What would he do with me? I shivered, scared. I started to silently cry. Why me?

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 21, 2013 9:57 am

Michael

I pushed her back onto the cot and climbed on top of her. Then I sunk my fangs into her neck while one of my hands slipped under her shirt to cup one of her breasts. The other was tangled in her hair to keep her head still.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:06 am

I squirmed under him, whimpering. My skin prickled when he sunk his fangs into me. I arched my back away from him, when his hand found it's way under my shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 23, 2013 8:43 am

Michael

I held her still as I started to lift her shirt up. I lifted it over her head and tossed it aside. Then I slid her bra down and growled at the sight of her bare breasts. Then I lowered my head and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

I shivered as he lifted my shirt and took my bra off. I started crying,"Please, don't hurt me!" I whimpered. I tried my best to move away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Michael

"I won't hurt you if you don't try to escape." I said into her ear as I moved my hand down her belly to the waistline of her pants.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm

I pulled away from him, whimpering. I nodded my head gravely. "Just don't hurt me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Michael

"I won't." I told her. I slipped my hands into her pants and panties and soon found the spot I was looking for. I started to stroke her there, smiling seductively at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 4:41 pm

I shivered as I felt his hand. Without even thinking, I kneed him in the groin. I then began to cry, knowing my future.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Michael

I growled and without warning I pushed her pants and panties down and pushed my pants and boxers down and shoved my tool inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:00 pm

I squirmed as he took my clothes off, and my eyes grew wide as he took his clothes off. I yelped when I felt something inside of me. It was slimy and painful. "I'm sorry!" I gasped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next