Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

"Tell me anyway!" I demanded. I quickly buckled my seat belt, and hung on tightly.

Back to top Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Michael

I speed down the road as I explained, "The Council wanted me to choose a girl to spend the rest of my immortal life with. Supposedly I am in danger of dying if I don't but I think that's bull shit. I ain't ever heard of a vampire diying because they didn't have a mate. Anyways, I needed to choose someone and you're the unfortunate girl I chose. Believe me, if I could just let you go home and everything could go back to normal I would. But I can't."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 pm

I gaped at him,"But... I'm not even 14, and we're supposed to be mates, and... " I gulped,"Mate?" I felt the tears come back, but held them. "I'm not immortal though. I won't last forever..."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Michael

"I'm sorry. We won't mate until you're of age. Not unless you want it. But be warned, if the Council says we have to I can't go against them. As for you being mortal... I'm supposed to change you later on." I explained, reaching my hand out and gently squeezing her knee.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:20 pm

I tensed as he spoke, and grew more tense as he gripped my knee,"But... But..." I didn't have any more but's. In fact I was about to go into shock, I started shaking, and breathing hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Michael

"Calm down. If I can I'll try and convince them to let you go." I replied, worried about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

"It's not, I actually prefer to stay. It's just the thought of never seeing sunlight again, and... and..." I started to cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Michael

At this I laughed. "Humans are sometimes clueless, no offense. Vampires can actually go in the sun. The only thing that can kill us is wood." I informed, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm

"Really?" I said, stopping my crying a little. I continued crying, And finally asked,"Are we almost there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Michael

"Yep. In fact, we're here." I replied, pulling into a long, elegant driveway.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:22 pm

(Are they still in the cave?)
I got out of the car, and waited for him. I put my hands behind my back, trying to act good.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 30, 2013 9:27 pm

(No.)

Michael

I got out of the car and led her inside the building.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:30 pm

(Okay)
I followed him, and gasped as we entered the magnificent building. I smiled my mouth wide open,"Wow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Michael

"Yeah." I replied, a little amused. Then I led her to the Council meeting room. The Council automatically asked, "Have you chosen your mate?" I nodded and the Council leader said, "Good. There is a room set up for you." I nodded again and a servant led me and her to the designated room. Once we were inside I closed and locked the door and turned to her, "I'm not going to force you into this so if you want we can just sleep and we'll see what happens in the morning." Then I walked over to the closet and opened it. I almost groaned in disgust when I saw all the sexy and lacy nightgowns and such there. I tossed her one that wasn't so reveling, a plain white, lacy nightgown. Then I disappeared into the bathroom to give her some privacy.

(I apologize ahead of time if it seems like I was power playing.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 pm

(No it's not at all)
I was quiet as the Council talked to him, and my heart dropped when they said there was a room designated for us. I followed the servant to the room, and moaned as we looked in the closet. "I really don't want to." I said to him. I never wanted to go through all of that pain again. As he slipped into the bathroom, I took off my clothes. I put on the nightgown, and growled in disgust. It hardly covered my butt, and the front went don to the tops of my breasts. I liked the silky feeling, but didn't like the nightgown. "I'm done!" I called. I faced him, so he wouldn't see my butt. And I crossed my arms so he wouldn't see my breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Michael

I stepped out of the bathroom and focused my eyes on her face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 pm

"What now?" I asked. I was afraid of his answer, but I needed to know. I took a couple steps back though, and the silk made a swishing sound. The silk felt good against my shaven legs, and I smiled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Michael

"We can either you know, do THAT or we can sleep." I replied, moving towards the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:49 pm

"I choose to sleep!" I said quickly. I looked around for another bed,"Where's the other bed?" I asked. I didn't see one, and I started to grow scared again.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Michael

"There isn't one. There isn't a couch either." I replied. I stripped off my shirt and stretched, my muscles straining.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:55 pm

I blushed as he pulled off his shirt,"Oh... Where will I sleep then?" I asked. I wasn't going to sleep on the floor, but I really didn't want to sleep with him. My mouth opened a little ways, as his muscles stretched. My eyes following the curves.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Michael

"In the bed, I guess. Don't worry. I won't touch you." I replied. Then I took off my pants and climbed into the bed, pulling the sheets over me and laying on my side, my back facing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

I growled, and slid into bed next to him. I was literally hanging off the bed, so I didn't touch him. I heard laughing down the hall, and foot steps coming toward us. I start getting scared, and poke him in the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:43 am

Michael

I growled in frustration and turned to her. "They're probably coming to check on us." I told her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 am

I shivered in fright,"What are they gonna do to us?" I found my teeth clattering, I was so scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next