Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Michael

"I don't know." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Light at the End of the Tunnel(M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:22 pm

I heard a knock on the door, and a head peeked in. I shivered and hid under the covers, not caring what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Michael

I looked at the guy who poked his head in and said, "Leave us be, Robert."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:28 pm

(You wanna be Robert?)
I peeked out, and freaked. I heard laughs farther down the hall, and more people peeked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 pm

(I really don't do we'll playing two characters that are talking to each other. Sorry.)

Michael

I glared at the guys.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 pm

(K, I'll play him...)
Robert
I shooed the other guys away," is it done?" I asked, quite serious. I looked at her hiding and guessed it wasn't. "Your not gonna leave till it's done!" I said harshly.

Melissa
I continued to hide....

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am

Michael

I stood up, clad only in my boxers, and approached him. "I'm working on it, okay?" I lied, wanting Robert to leave.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 am

Robert
I growled,"You had better be, or little girly over there's gonna be breakfast." I said, letting my fangs slide out.

Melissa
At the words"Gonna be breakfast", I started to cry. I shivered under the covers peeking out to watch the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Michael

"Leave, Robert. Now. Or do I need to remind you exactly why I'm on the Council?" I threatened, my more dangerous fangs sliding down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Robert
I laughed and slipped from the room.

Melissa
"Is he gone?" I asked peeking my head out. "Did he mean what he said? Did he really mean it?" I asked trying to stop crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Michael

I walked back to the bed and sat down before I answered her, "Robert may not have but if the rest of the Council believes that then we should be worried. But they probably won't let us go unless we...you know. But I'll be the one taking the punishment, not you."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 pm

I looked at him worried,"But I don't want to!" I whined. I was very immature for my age, being the only kid in my family.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Michael

"I know. I won't force you into it." I replied, laying down with my back facing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I looked at him, and thought about it for a second. I was scared, really scared!!! I poked him in the back," Fine... But please be quick, and nice. I want to get out of here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Michael

I turned towards her, my eyes widening. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:04 pm

I looked at him,"Just do it, but please... be nice!!" I said quickly. I closed my eyes and lay there.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Michael

I nodded and quickly pulled off my boxers. Then I climbed on top of her and gently pulled down her bra to expose her breasts. I gently sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and licked it.

(Is it to graphic?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:08 am

(no...)
I shivered as I felt him crawl on me, and suck on my breasts. I shivered in fright, but still felt the trust he had forced into my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Michael

I gently pulled off her panties and rubbed my tool against her hole while I moved my lips up to hers and kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 pm

I shivered as I felt something against my entrance. I just lay there still as he kissed me though, not knowing what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Michael

I pulled back and looked down at her. "Let me know if I hurt you, okay?" I said. Then I slowly pushed my tool into her, trying to be gentle.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:47 pm

I nodded, and my eyes flew open as he entered me. It hurt, but not to bad. There was something else to, something I just didn't know what to call it. It felt good though.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Michael

I watched her carefully for signs of pain, slowly starting to thrust.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm

I shivered, and felt myself tighten as he began to thrust. I tried to stop myself from squeezing my legs together though.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am

Michael

"Are you okay?" I asked, stopping and looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next