Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels & Demons [ SilverShadows ]

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angels & Demons [ SilverShadows ] Empty Angels & Demons [ SilverShadows ]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Emiko stared ahead before doing a moving dismount, ignoring everything Josh was saying, though she heard them loud and clear. Frowning, Emiko gave into Captor's directions, which were compelling her to go towards the center of the village: where the sacrificial marble table was. Emiko managed to get one last look at Josh before Captor urged her forward into a run that was at inhuman speeds. Emiko dodged every person, tree, or rock in her way until she reached the sacrifice table, though she had no idea what Captor wanted from her. Why bring her here, of all places? Why not to her house, where it was warded from any beings that were not nekos? Emiko's arm muscle spasmed momentarily, and the villagers started to crowd around her, curious. "Go away!" Emiko shouted, though it wasn't of her own accord, "Go away unless you want to be the next sacrifices to the gods!"

Back to top Go down

Angels & Demons [ SilverShadows ] Empty Re: Angels & Demons [ SilverShadows ]

Post by lemmy Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Josh saw her dismount and run away, her speed suddenly quickening into humane speed. He sighed, taking the horses mane and slowly slowing him to a stop. Was it over? Was it over for this journey? He dismounted and watched the rest of her body disappear into the forest. Jumping on the stallion, he turned and made him to trot away. As he did, he felt something hit the back of his head; hard. He suddenly felt his eyes blur and he started to loose sight. Suddenly, he fell to the ground and felt the world close into darkness. Then as he got up, he heard only the faintest sounds. "Captured... angel... take him to the dungeon and let Emiko's parents decide what they shall do with him." he heard a deep voice. "Maybe he could be for Emiko's kill to be proven worthy. I mean, he is an angel." Josh's senses came back but he stayed still. He kept his eyes closed as they threw him into a dungeon and left him there he opened his eyes looking around.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Emiko stared around her, huddled on the sacrifitial table, her knees pulled up to her chest. Captor was holding her there; she couldn't move a muscle, yet her determination to see Josh to safety was overwhelming. She hurt in numerous places from Captor's internal conflict, trying to dissuade her for any thoughts of Josh. We should've never come here, Emiko thought to herself, I should've known it would be easier for Captor to control me in his and my birthplace. Now what will I do? Mum and Papa will probably kill him... or worse, make ME kill him... Emiko shook her head vigorously and managed to pull herself out of her subconscious state, looking around. Emiko got off the tablet, Captor going uneasily quiet within her as she made her way down to the dungeons. Slipping past the guards, she stole a pair of keys and looked around, horrified at the fact there were others in these dungeons. She'd always known that there were dungeons here, she just never knew that people were in the dungeons. Finally seeing a faint light coming from a cell, Emiko ran towards it and tried numerous keys before finding the one and opening the cell's door, which creaked loudly, but she ignored it.

Emiko ran into the cell and wrapped her arms around Josh in a hug, "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, "I should've known! I should've known, I should've known... I need to get you out of here," Emiko pulled back and stared him in the eyes, then shook her head dejectedly, "I'm so sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Josh heard pounding of footsteps coming downstairs a few moments later after the guards left, going off somewhere to... guard. Suddenly, he grew cautious and he crawled away from the dungeon. His heart pounding and his eyes pleading incase this was someone here to kill him, or trake him to... Emiko.
No, it wasn't that, a shadow passed through the the ringing of keys sounded. Then as she stepped into the light, Emiko noticed the girl he'd travel with, risked his life for, so she could lose the half hearted demon that she lived with the rest her life, that she depised. The one he'd just happened to fall for without meaning to...
When she unlocked the door, and heard the cell door creak open to find her arms wrapped around him, he smiled and pulled her into an embrace. "Oh, Emiko." he whispered. "We'll get out of this, right here right now.." and before he knew what he was doing, before they could run away, his lips were on her. He grabbed her and pulled her on him and then pulled away not wanting to. Ever so slowly, he moved a strand of hair from her and tried to meet those beautiful eyes. Suddenly, he heard talkings and confusion and also talkings of going to check on their new prisoner... already? When he let her go and pulled her up he looked around the cell for his father but... nothing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm

[ aww! Your post is so cute xD ]

Emiko took in his gentle words and stared him in the eyes, finding an emotion she hadn’t expected; nor was it one she could comprehend. She was just about to get to her feet when Josh pulled her in close and pressed his lips against hers. Emiko’s initial reaction was of extreme surprise, but after a moment she welcomed the gesture and wrapped her arms around his neck, eyes fluttering closed. It wasn’t to last, however: the voices of guards were ringing from down the corridor of the prison. Emiko silently cursed herself as Josh helped her to her feet; now all she could think about was what had just happened, and even though she wished it was under different circumstances, how perfect it had been.

“Shh,” Emiko whispered and grabbed his hand, beckoning him over to the very corner of the cell. She tapped on a few of the bricks before finding the right one, then pulling it open, revealing a hidden passageway. “You’re lucky they put you in this cell. But we’ll have to be quick.” Emiko pulled him in (though gently) after her and swung the door shut. The stone door only made a quiet thud as it closed, and once it had, Emiko wrapped Josh in another hug. “I’m so glad you’re safe…” she muttered, resting her cheek on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Josh was happy when she welcomed the kiss, and wished that it could've lasted longer than this. But they were in a dangerous place right now. He still kept his hands in hers though, sure that he wanted to be with her through this all and he'd protect it. When the sounds approached closer... closer... Emiko pushed open a passage way, saying he was lucky to be in this cell. Waiting, he was pulled gently into the passage and as soon as they were out, he was pulled back into another hug, Emiko telling him how she was so glad he was safe. He put his hands on her back and rubbed it up and down then pulled her away. His eyes serious, but he didn't let her go. "Emiko, we are going to your birth place... now. I've came for this, you came for this. We still have time." he said, voice urgent. He looked around and waited for her reply. He hoped she understood but he could hide his feelings so then he met her gaze again and murmured, "I want you with me Emiko. Forever."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Emiko allowed their embrace to be a mere comfort for the moment, relaxing in his arms, feeling safer than she’d felt in a very long time. Emiko could even feel Captor being forced to succumb to restrictions because of the strong feelings Emiko had for Josh. Even with her submissive nature, her feelings completely trumped Captor’s attempts to force her to submit to his desires again. Emiko allowed him to pull them apart a bit, though never letting go of her. His words automatically reminded Emiko at the task they had at hand, but her half of her heart wanted nothing more than to simply stay there in his arms. But she knew it wouldn’t be like that for very long if they didn’t do this transfer. Nodding briskly, Emiko made sure he knew that she understood.

She had been about to pull away to lead him down the opposite end of the corridor when Josh spoke again, hitting home. She stared at him for a moment, completely speechless. There was nothing in the world she could say to him that would accurately portray her emotions. No word was strong enough or held enough power and meaning to explain it all to him. Yet he had said “forever,” and that had said it all. Smiling, Emiko whispered, “And I want to be with you forever.” Emiko then frowned, “But if that’s going to happen we need to get going.” She sighed, “Let’s go; follow me!” Emiko gently pulled herself out of his grasp, yet kept her fingers intertwined with him, and guided him down the corridor, keeping him beside her all the while.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Josh heard her reply and a smile creeped up his lips. When she told him to they needed transform her. She then pulled away, but kept their hand intertwined. As she led him through the corridor, he imagined what life'll be like after this. He planned to also turn her into an angel while transforming her back... that's what she wanted right? He'd risk anything for them to be free and he'd grown excited as he waited for them to enter the place she got sick, changed, her birthplace.
He'd just kept thinking about what'll happen after this sitill, now able to keep it out his mind. Will they have kids? Get married? Commit theirseleves to eachother forever. He helped so... Emiko was someone he could not let go.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Instead of going upwards, like most of the underground tunnels in this village did, this corridor continued down. Fortunately, it was one tunnel that went down then leveled out, and came to the house of the soothsayer’s. All Emiko could think about was getting rid of half of her heart and replacing it; she wanted to be able to spend the rest of eternity with Josh, and at the moment she was willing to sacrifice anything to achieve that. However, Emiko was definitely nervous about if the transaction of hearts would be painful. She trusted Josh, though, and didn’t pay it any mind.

It only took another 15 minutes for them to reach the rundown old shack that was halfway underground, but still opened up to the streets of the village above. Emiko coughed when she smelled the thick scent of incense and smoke, as well as a variety of herby smells. In the center of a room a dirty, extremely old rug was splayed out, and in the middle of the rug was the shape of a star. The center of the star was a blood-red, and the outline of each five points it carried was a sickly-looking green. Frowning, Emiko pointed to the center of the rug, “That’s where I had half of my heart transferred. All of the soothsayer’s healing work is done in the center. She says it has some sort of magical spiritual quality. I never believed it, but it worked for me.” Emiko shrugged. “But no matter; we still need to hurry before Mum and Papa find out you’ve escaped the jailers. Papa will know the secret corridor in the cell you were put in.”

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Emiko led him down towards an old shack. He kept his hands intertwined with hers through it all, giving him more and more hope as they did so. Finally, they were there. When she stated they should hurry, before her parents regonized they escaped. He put his palms on hers and closed his eyes. With silent thoughts he began to glow, she had to. "Qui datus est alica Reverse: et ponam eam contra totum. Reverse inside creaturae dare illi eam facultatem naturae Angeli. Curate eam intrinsecus munere tuo, et quanta facta mutatione in praeterito. Reverse alica donatum est!" He backed away after saying the words in latin. He watched her glow and then translation suddenly began. He waited for her.

(Latin Spell:
Reverse the spell that was given; reverse it and make her whole. Reverse the creature inside her and give her the power of an angel. Heal her with the gift inside thy other, and change of what happened in the past. Reverse the spell that has been given!)
(I don't know lol)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 pm

[ lol it works ]

Emiko watched him as he pressed his palms against hers and closed his eyes. Now that the moment had finally come, Emiko found she was more nervous than she’d originally thought. Taking a deep breath, Emiko focused on something more positive: like the life she was going to have after all this was over, after the curse was lifted and she was free to stay with Josh for the rest of her life. It brought a smile to her face, and she listening to him as he spoke the enchantment or…whatever it was, until the point she started glowing. She looked down herself and sucked in a breath as she felt a searing heat in her chest and clenched her eyes shut.

It only took a few minutes, but she was uncannily aware of the fact that the noises of her father and the other villagers and guards were coming. By the time it was over, Emiko was feeling quite lightheaded, and she gripped Josh’s arms for a moment, staring at nothing in particular. “Hmm?” Emiko asked drowsily for a moment, before she felt her back aching. “Is it over?” Emiko asked, not really aware of what was going on. Her ears were ringing, her upper back hurt, and the only thing she was aware of was Josh’s warmth beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Josh watched it. He tried to stop himself for going out there and stopping the spell completly. Put he stayed put, even though bringing pain to himself more than it could ever hurt her. Finally, the glowing had stopped, but being lightheaded she collapsed into his arms and he held her waist. "Yes," he said happily. "It is over." He hugged her tightly but listening he heard the sounds of angry people trying to look for them. He pulled her away. "It's time to go. Do you think you can walk?" he asked. His breath quickened and looked up. He knew if they didn't leave they'd be found and killed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

[ so if she’s an angel now, does that mean she’d get wings? Just a random question ]

Emiko couldn’t help but feel a bit safer when she felt Josh’s arms around her waist. “Gah, it’s over,” Emiko murmured, her head still feeling lightheaded, and her eyesight swimming. Emiko pushed away from him a bit, but stumbling backwards a few steps. Rubbing her temples, Emiko sighed heavily, “No, but I can… do this.” Emiko put two fingers to her lips and made a loud whistling. Only a few moments later, a large paint horse came galloping into the soothsayer’s home, trampling herbs and unlit candles. Decorative feathers littered its mane, and it immediately walked over to Emiko, sniffing her not recognizing her appearance but knowing her scent perfectly. “She’ll… she’ll get us far enough for now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Josh smiles half heartly and puts his arms around her. When she whistles and the beautiful paint mare appears, he stares at its beauty, mesmerized by it. Suddenly, he was pulled away and he got on it letting her lead before. "Lead us, beautiful." he tells her, toying with her hair abit. He hoped she was not too lightheaded to lead the way. He got concerned about it suddenly.

(Sss)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Emiko pulled herself up onto the mare’s back, directing the mare with a soft kick to its barrel, “This is an emergency, Eagle. Let’s kick it.” The mare snorted as if in acknowledgement and darted off at breakneck speeds, but with an incredible balance so her gait was not at all bumpy, and it would be easy for Josh and Emiko to ride on her bareback. Emiko smiled at his comment, feeling his fingers twirling around her hair for a moment, and she let out a contented sigh. “You know what? I think I just might love you,” Emiko said in a playful tone, though she was being completely serious about it. She turned her head and winked at him, despite the dizziness that was caused by the movement and said, “Maybe not ‘might.’ I think it’s more…definite.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 am

~ ~ ~

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

(Sorry my mother kept kicking me off; talking to friends; had to leave and then just this morning I just didn't feel like replying to anything.)
Josh heard her say that she thinks she might just love him. He chuckles silently and kisses down her neck. "Of course I love you... and I want you to be in my life for eternity." Eternity was a long time. But since she was now an angel, just for the half heart, she could forever live with him in his Clan as his wife... of course if that made her happy... batteling against her own family and he just recorded that in the back of his head, making him nervous that she'd never give up her family for him, to fight them in the future. He knew that she threw away her religon for them for still... would she still have something strong left for him. He looked up and removed his lips from her smooth neck and looked up. "Soon I can get the weight off of your horse and ride the stud." he said quietly with a small chuckle.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 pm

[ oh sorry!!! I didn’t know! ): Sorry to be pushy ]

Emiko smiled at him, looking back ahead as Eagle continued to race along, ignoring the angered sounds of her family and villagers. It hurt her slightly that she was ditching her family so suddenly, but she felt like Josh was worth it. Being free of the heart of a demon was worth it. Having a love for eternity was worth it. Emiko shivered slightly when she felt Josh lay kisses down her neck, and a smile crossed her lips. So this is how being in love felt. She felt like… she couldn’t even explain it. It was the most wonderful feeling she’d ever had. Emiko nodded when he spoke about the stud, and said, “All right. That works.” Emiko smiled and wished they weren’t in such a rush to leave. She was tired and wiped out from the transaction of hearts that’d only taken a few minutes, when getting half of the demon heart had taken an entire week. All she wanted now was to curl up in Josh’s arms and fall asleep. She was happy. They could spend eternity together now, and she felt her heart soar when she imagined what could be possible in the future for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:16 pm

As they traveled the angry villagers fading in the background behind them, she saw the stallion, trotting around, eating on grass. He gave a small smile and climbed down while her horse was still trotting and got on him. "I have had fun trotting with you, you've been brave and had kept as safe, now move it on." he soothed the horse. Having to hear him, the horse lifted his head and nickered quietly. He stared at the mare before his eyes and then whinnyed a greeting to Emiko. He'd must have been glad that Emiko returned, for she had treated the stallion right. Grabbing his mane gently he went and was standing side-to-side with Emiko and her horse in a pacing trot. "Wow, its been a long day." he said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Emiko smiled and brought Eagle to a halt before the other stallion, which seemed to be keenly interested in the mare until he saw her. Emiko gave the stallion a fond smile before walking her horse closer to his and patting the stallion’s forelock gently. Eagle snorted and pushed her head away from the stud; she’d always been independent, if not a bit stubborn. Emiko nodded at Josh’s comment and stretched, “I agree. But it’s over now, almost, and now we can be together. Forever.” Emiko smiled at Josh and yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. “Where will we go now, though? We have to get far enough away from the village first…” Emiko looked around, her neko ears swiveling this way and that, listening ardently to every noise she could hear. Most of that was the mare’s labored breathing and the soft snorts of the stallion. Turning back to Josh, she searched his eyes for a moment. She never thought she could be this happy in her entire life, but now they were here… And they could spend eternity with each other. She wondered if they’d ever get married and raise a family of their own. The thought was eagerly welcomed by her, but she knew there were more prominent issues they needed to take care of at the moment, so she pushed the thoughts of love and possibility out of her mind for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm

[font=Georgia]Josh thought for a moment, the thought sinking in her brain. "Well hmm... how about visting my home for the first time. Don't worry; they'r every welcoming. He promised. Looking ahead for a moment squinting as the sunlight hit his eyes. He then turned to her. "Then as soon as you join my Clan, and god and get his blessing and maybe even Jesus." His eyes became serious as he thought of his leader, ruler. They then became happy. "As long as you changed, and is as loyal and your sure you can live with a religon like this, he'll accept you." He knew she would. He knew she could. She'd always been an angel, even though she was gifted with a family with the belief of the devil but meeting her first, it never seemed like it./font]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Emiko nodded slowly, rolling the idea over in her brain. It sounded like a good plan. She’d at last be somewhere safe from her parents, from the villagers, and from the sacrificial hell that they were brewing within themselves. Emiko was ready for a change, and she was willing to believe the religion given to her. And if God accepted her, whom Josh assured her that he would, then she would be able to stay with Josh forever. A smile crept across Emiko’s lips and she nodded again, this time more sure of herself. “All right, that sounds like a good idea.”

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Josh nodded. "Okay," he said. "And not far off south from here... I have stables.. for animals that I keep." he said "maybe your horse could stay here after we return him." The stallion seemed to understand the conversation and snorted a question as if saying, "what?" Josh laughed and looked down patting his head. "Maybe he'd rather not go?" he said in the form of a question and patted the stallions head again. "I've come to like him too..." he said fading off. "Do you think we could buy him?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Emiko nodded and followed his words, “Eagle doesn’t stay in stables anyhow. She… comes and goes as she pleases, but she always seems to turn up when I need her.” Emiko smiled and patted Eagle’s shoulder, and in turn, Eagle held her head proudly and snorted at the other stallion, as if bragging. Emiko smiled gently at the stallion’s reaction, and she laughed, “I’m sure we could. He’s a good stallion.” In obvious jealousy, Eagle bobbed her head and stepped away from the stallion, flicking her tail in his face. “Ah, behave Eagle.” Emiko sighed and turned back to Josh.

The sound of the villagers was once again growing louder, and Emiko stared behind them. “Either way, we need to get going right about now.” Eagle pranced around uneasily before heading off in the direction Josh had said his homeland was, slowly bringing herself into an easy lope. “C’mon, Josh, you need to lead the way! Eagle, despite her thoughts, doesn’t know everything.”

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:58 pm

When Eagle moved away he laughed. He nodded. "He is." he replied. Suddenly, the voices started to reappear agin, getting closer with every blink of an eyes. When Eagle started to go towards the homeland he nodded and followed making the stallion go faster and upfront to lead the way. He nodded and made his way through the forest and out into the trees, keeping a tight grip on the stallion so he didn't fall. He wondered what she name the stallion since he was keeping him. Hmm... this stallion was awfully fast how about... Wind, Ryder.... Spirit? He liked the name Spirit though and so he decided to name him that and decided to tell Emiko later when they were out of sight of angry villagers that chased them right now.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum