Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf's Shivered Curse ( Soul Hunter)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Wolf's Shivered Curse ( Soul Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Wolf's Shivered Curse ( Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 am

“Sorry…”she said again and just went back to the old chair and pulled her legs up to her chest looking at the necklace once more tangled in her fingers. “Strange, no one has lived here for a while, I used to hide here a while back as a kid, blizzards are rather common…” she said noticing him averting his gaze and smiled a little going over she looked up “Thought so, you were there after the wolves attack, your eyes are exactly the same, no wonder you look so familiar, why didn’t you say anything? To embarrassed? Darren” she said having figured it out already, she might have been badly injured and about to lose consciousness, but she still remember his face.
She waited for his answer but then just went back and sat down, she tried to calm herself after what she had seen, but she still felt so jumpy and shocked. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before she leaned back into the chair looking outside swiftly recalling all that had happened.

(It looks like a lot mroe writing on word...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Shivered Curse ( Soul Hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Wolf's Shivered Curse ( Soul Hunter)

Post by Daydreamer Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:23 am

(aha i'm juts writing it here but on my ipod XD so it looks like a lot for me,)

Darren nodded his head,"yup so feel free to stay here until t he storm clears" he said. He didn't want her to go tromping through the woods now, one of the wolves would most definitely attack her once they saw her. He shrugged, "he never got a lock on the door clearly" he mumbled, he saw him looking at m again with that same look, she was going to remember. Damn, he sighed thinking fast "well on my way to the cabin, I saw the attack, I had to do something, would you have rather me have left you there to die?" he said quickly with a small chuckle trying to sound cocky so she would leave this topic alone.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 am

She gave a frown when he started to sound cocky “No need to act so cocky” she said and just stayed in the chair. “Thank you then” she said softly stuffing the pendant in her pocket she looked outside. Silence took over, she had nothing more to ask but then suddenly remembered something else, warm fur from that time, that wolf was there, maybe he chased it off “Did you see a wolf there, a black male wolf, he usually comes too close to my house” she said before joking around “or can you turn into a wolf” she was only joking about it really.
She closed her eyes after a bit, exhausted and just relaxed drifting off a little after she had gotten her answers, everything had been too much.

Her grandmother had gotten worried about where she was, waiting until the storm finished her and some others went out to search for her, they wouldn’t go near the cabin though. Not many really went near it anymore.

(well you're doing very well then...)

(Dropped January 3rd 2012)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3