Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W a s h e d u p F a t e (Spritz)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

W a s h e d u p F a t e (Spritz) - Page 2 Empty Re: W a s h e d u p F a t e (Spritz)

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 pm

(I'll get on it.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

W a s h e d u p F a t e (Spritz) - Page 2 Empty Re: W a s h e d u p F a t e (Spritz)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:57 pm

{HELLO!}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:02 pm

The room was large and grand, plush and practically coated with velvet. Casmir was sitting on one of the large soft chairs,holding his head in his hands. Looking down at the ground, he heard someone enter the room, but quickly stood up, not looking at the person. Storming out of the room, he slammed the door hard, trotting down the stairs quickly, and exiting the large building, heading towards the prison.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Valarie heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She stopped her pacing, and her pondering and put her hands around the bars again. Looking back at her small cell, she noticed she left a trail of blood from where she paced. She looked back and moaned hoping they'd give her something to help with this. She waited silently, quietly and waited for the person to appear.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm

(Hey hello...?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm

It was easy for Casmir to manuver down the dark starwell, but he almost slipped on the slick surfaces, and wondered what bile was down here. Not wanting the woman to be in too much discomfort, he wanted to see where she was and in what situation. Maybe he could even move her to somewhere more comfortable. His footsteps echoed on the stairs, and he made his way down into the dark, blinking to get his eyes adjusted well enough to see. He could make out a womans form in one of the dark, grimey cells, and stepped forward, placing his hands on the bars.
"Miss?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Valarie saw a shape and made out the prince's shape. She smiled weakly and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please don't let me stay here!" she growled and colapsed to the ground. "Please." She just wanted to leave. She looked up, eyes puppy-liked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Casmir leaned his forhead on one of the bars, closing his eyes breifly. When he opened them, he saw her eyes shining in the darkness, her dirty cheeks streaked with tears, pleading him to get her out of there. His hands automaticly gripped the bars tighter, and he stayed silent, his eyes on her face. He knew he couldn't let her go, that was out of the question. But perhaps he could get her somewhere warmer, and less dank and dirty.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Carter~

Black skys lightened up as thunder struck a tree. A girl walked along side it, as the lightning struck it the tree only missed Carter by an inch. She had no expression written on her face. Long wavy black hair, skinny figure with a sword that touched the ground by its pit. Swirled in pikes at the end of it. Twin-guns were placed on either side of her thiehs. Carter was her name, she was misguided and had Satan's mark. Her eyes were blood scarlet with gold tainted around her pupiles. Bright scarlet blood dipped down from her shoulder. She slid her finger over the cut, she narrowed ehr eyes. Rubbing her figers together, she focused back upon the path ahead of her. Darkness fading away slowly to form an orange color over the land. Her eyes formed into a slit as the sun appeared. Carter growled, snarling loudly. She jumped up a large black wolf shape that stood as tall 11.8 hands tall. She turned and stalked into the forest. Her sword was still placed on ehr back and her twin guns were on her shoulders. She started fading into the shadows of the trees. Her tail was the last to disappear.

( Ill explain her appearance later lol )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 pm

(Mind if she join?)

Valarie looked down to the ground and waited, sobbing quietly, the tears dissolving in her dirty hands. Her smile was now gone, and she was now frowning, face seriously. Whimpering, "please." She looked back at him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 pm

(I dont mind, but I dont know where her character would come into play.)

Casmir nodded to the guard, who was watching the pair intently. He reluctantly stepped forward, and taking the lock in his heavy hands, jabbed the large iron key into its space, twisting it and hearing the lock twist open. Casmir guided open the door, and the guard closed it behind him, watching to see what he was going into the cell for. The prince imedietly stepped in something wet, and looked down to see a dark fluid on the ground.
"Get a torch going down here!" He told the guard, and he hurried off, lighting the end of a torch and setting it into a wall near them, illumating the figures in the cell. It was blood, and Casmir's head jerked upwards, his sharp eyes peircing into hers. "You're bleeding-" He said, getting to his knees near her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:37 pm

( I went to go post a loooooonnnnngggg one and it went straight to internet thingy! I LOST MY POST!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:59 pm

(Sh*t! I know how that is! It happened to me before. Hey, and I posted on the wolf topic.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Valarie pulled her foot away, while he leaned near her, feeling a quick shiver flex down her spine. She looked at her foot and then to him. "It-it's nothing." she said quietly though pain pressured it as she pulled away.
Valarie was quite insecure about young men so nice to her... so, so kind. He was like really nice and she had never met someone like him. Her green eyes met his. "I'm...fine."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Casmir shook his head. "You're not fine. Let me see." He pursed his lips and looked at her, his face taught and serious. It would well get infected if it wasn't dealt with.

(wow spritz, brain fartziola)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:32 am

Valarie sighed gently and soon released her grip, blood splattering her hand. She nodded and let him see it. It burned like fire then. She moaned quietly but said nothing else.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 am

Casmir bent down, going onto one knee, and he gently took her foot in his rough hand. Immedietly, warm sticky blood trickled over his fingers, and he pressed a thumb over the wound, before turning to the guard. Shaking his head, he turned back to her and ripped a long strip from his shirt, the tearing sound filling the room. He wrapped it with practiced ease around her foot, tying it tightly. Then, he bent forward, leaning over her body, and quickly untied her hands from behind her back. Taking the rope in his own fingers, his broad shoulder brushed against hers as he moved away.

(Is everything ok between us now?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:39 pm

{YEAHHHH!!!}

Valarie smiled and nodded. "Thank you." he said quietly.

{BRAIN FART}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:43 pm

(Ok, good! And I really didn't mean to offend you when I said that me and bubbles were doing a topic.. It was just that we had already planned it out and such.. Why is the other star mad at me?)

Casmir nodded, then held out a hand, wanting to help her to her feet. "I'm sorry." He said, apologizing about the whold capture part of things..

(Mee too)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 am

Valarie lifted herself off her feet while he helped her up, smiling, meeting his gaze. "It's okay." she said and almost fell for she was trying to stand on a foot but then screamed as she lost her balance and fell into him. She got up and shook her head. "Clumsy." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Casmir winced as she tried to stand, then cried out in pain, as she put pressure on her foot. Falling heavilly into his chest, he staggered backwards a few steps, catching her around the waist and supporting her weight a bit. Having the oportunity to talk to her without the guard hearing, he bent his head down so his lips were inches from her ears.
"I'll get you out of this."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Valarie nodded, trying to imagine that the pain was not there. She didn't want it to be there, she didn't. But all the same she could not reverse the pain, neither heal it with powers. She was just a normal girl. She kept her foot up and when she heard his voice, inches from her ear she shuddered slightly. His warm breath making herself hardly breath. When he was away, she breathed once more and nodded. She thanked him quietly and leaned against him to support her foot.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Casmir was rather surprised when she leaned against him, but then took her shoulders firmly and pulled her away from him, but not in an angry manner. He didn't want the watching guards to suspect anything, and he gave her a suttle nod, before slipping out of the cell. "I'll be back." He whispered quietly, before walking out of the prison. The bright sunlight hit his face, and he made his way back to the castle, seeking his father.

(told ya I would reply, and I'm sorry it took so long. It wont happen again)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Valarie waited, looking deadly eyed at the guard but did nothing

(Don't worry brainfart)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Minutes ticked by, one by one, and soon, after conversing with his father, Casmir was headed back to the jail. He made his way down the stairs, and quickly ducked into the dark prison, almost slipping on the slick surface. Catching himself, he strode over to her cell, grabbing the keys and opening the gate, before slipping in.

(FAIL)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next