Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fer a Price [ Spritz ]

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fer a Price [ Spritz ] Empty Fer a Price [ Spritz ]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 am

Eve smiled evilly as she snuck onto the ship, blending in nearly perfectly with the others. She couldn't help but notice she was one of the only females on this ship. Rolling her eyes, Eve slipped into the darkness of the ship's hold, searching the dungeons frantically. She ducked just as another pirate passed by, one caring keys. Smirking, Eve strolled out into the open and tapped the guy on the shoulder, who, in return, turned accordingly. As soon as his cheek was perpendicular to hers, she punched him, and he grunted, falling over and hitting his head on a barrel of ale. Eve cringed and took his keys before saying, "Sorry, mate!" And turned to open one of the cells.

[ i was thinking that maybe your character could catch her xD ]

Back to top Go down

Fer a Price [ Spritz ] Empty Re: Fer a Price [ Spritz ]

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 am

Jacob-
I hear a slight grunt, and look around the corner, to see a beautiful girl stealing the keys and opening a cell. "Ahem?" I ask, after walking up behind her and grabbing her fist, making sure she couldnt punch me. My black hair fell into my bright blue eyes, and I stared at her, wanting an explaniation.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 am

Eve whipped around, her fist at the ready, but only to have her fist grasped firmly. She snarled and looked up, only to be looking into the eyes of a dashing young pirate. She could tell he wanted an explination, but Eve wasn't about to give it. She jabbed the keys into his stomach and said, "'Ello, there. Can i be of service to you?" She said in a mocking tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:41 am

My bright blue eyes stare into hers. "Yes, actually, what are you doing?" I grab the keys out of her hands and give her shoulders a slight shake. "If the captain caught you, he would have you put to death, you know that?" I whispered softly.
(Sorry so short. o_0)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 am

Eve was nearly lost in his blue eyes -- a shade she'd never seen before. Shaking her head she replied, "I don't see why I should tell you." Then she chuckled at his next comment. "Exactly. He won't catch me. Why are you so concerned, mate?" Eve gave serious consideration to kicking him in the shins, but instead yanked the keys out of his hands again and hid her hand behind her back so he couldn't reach them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 am

"Dont," I warn, moving around her and catching the keys by the loop. I then hear the captains voice, and footsteps decending down the stairs. I push her into the cell and lock the door, giving her a look, then shove the unconcious guard into a dark corner. The captain frowns at me. "Jacob, why are you down here? I thought I asked you to help with the rigging?" He asks, eyes narrowing. "Well sir, Bones wanted me to take his place a little while-" I blush as I tell the lie, my black hair falling into my face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

Eve grunted as she fell into the cage and rattled the bars, only to hear another voice. Apparently it was the captain. Eve smirked and slunk into the darkness of the cell, listening to their conversations. Eve could detect the lying in the first pirate's voice, talking about his fallen companion which Eve had punched. Eve smirked again and chuckled from inside her cell, wondering where this conversation was going to go. Her mind wandered to busting that boy, and decided she'd do it. She walked over to the bars and stuck her hands out, wrapping them around the bars. "No, Cap'n. Just takin' care of stowaways, he was." She said, meaning herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 pm

"You shut ya mouth!!" The captain hissed at the girl. He then turned to me, his face hard, but believing. "Alright then. Good work." He returns to the deck, and I listen to his footsteps fade. I sigh and turn to the girl. "Now what? What are you going to do?" I ask, and open the door for her, then shut it behind her. "You're lucky I found you, the others would have turned you in imedietly."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:13 pm

"I'll do as I please, cap'n," Eve muttered. Eve slipped out of the cage and growled at him angrily. "There was no need to put me in there. I could've gutted that scallywag easily." She grimaced, looking him over. "Yer too nice to be a pirate, sonny. I hope you know that." Eve smiled slightly and crossed her arms. "Well, my father used to own this here ship. I know where there is some treasure around here, and I'm comin' to take it." Eve smirked and pushed past him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm

"Really." I say, seeing that my escape path may be nonexistant. I didnt want to be on this ship anymore, I wanted to do my own will, to go where I wanted to go, when I wanted to do it.
(Short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 pm

"Yes, really," Eve said, whipping around to face him and crossing her arms angrily. "What can I do to help you now? Mutiny[sp]? I was already planning that, mate. I'm taking my father's ship back if it's the last thing I do." Eve looked him over and almost added something, but decided not to, rolling her eyes and cocking one hip. "Hurry up with it, I must be gettin' on to my plans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:28 pm

I sigh, looking away. "Hurry up with what,Mate?" I grumble,then turn and leave her alone, not caring about the plan she was supposidly wanting to put into action.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Eve frowned angrily at his tone of voice and in two strides, grabbed the back of his tunic and whirled him around to face her again. "I don't like that tone of voice." She snapped. "Perhaps you'd best be on yer best behavoiur, boy. I could woop you in a swordfight any day." She smirked and stared at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 pm

"You dont know that-" I say, thinking about my father and his swordsmanship, his lessons every day on fighting. I push her away, and keep walking, not caring about her anymore. She could get killed, that snotty brat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 pm

"Oh really, now?" Eve snapped and followed him, flipping her dagger from her belt and placing it on the back of his neck. "You think you could beat me, do you? I'd just like to know, first, how you feel about losing to a girl." She smirked and hoped he'd accept her 'challenge.'

[ so short, sorry ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 pm

With speed, I flip the dagger from her hand, putting her in a wristlock, my eyes blazing. "Dont do that again, just go ahead and leave, you hear?" I say, the dagger spinning into the cell behind us. I didnt pull out my knife, not wanting to hurt her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Eve squeaked a bit and watched her dagger for sliding. Her expression hardened and she flipped her wrist, twisting his arm around and yanking her wrist free. "I'm not going to leave." She snarled and stared at him. "You don't belong on a ship, ya lily-livered landlubber." Eve growled and turned around, storming off to grab her dagger and heading off up the stairs to stir up a bunch of chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:57 pm

"Maybe because I dont want to be here!" I called after her, then climbed the ladder up to the deck, and sat on the railing, feet dangleing over the fast churning water. I wondered if I should jump, maybe swim to a better life.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Eve stepped onto the deck and managed to hide herself in the bustling bodies until she made her way up to the ship's steering wheel. She stared at the captain, and easily silenced him with a slit to the throat. In a loud voice, she said, "All right, you scallywags. This is my ship now! Either get your lazy asses moving or walk off the plank right now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 pm

The captain ignored her, and kept sailing the ship. "LAND HO!" I hear a cry, and see a island, a ways off. The captain snarles. "We are not stopping!" Then, it was too much. I jumped off the railing, landing hard in the foaming water. I splashed and started to swim away from the vessel carrying my fate.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 pm

{ Ermm Eve slit the captain's throat ^^^ reread my post }

Eve saw the male jump over the ship. "Bloody hell! He's insane!" She exclaimed and pointed at a few of the ship members. "Don't just stand there! Go get him!" A few of the crew members dove overboard to go and fetch the man who'd jumped overboard. "Stupid male. I hope he enjoys the dungeons." She grumbled to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:56 pm

(ohh sorry glad youre back)

Jacob-
I dont stop, just paddle faster, not wanting to return to the horrid ship. It didnt matter that there was a new captain, or that she was on the boat. I just needed to be free, away from this dreaded ship.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Eve snarled as he continued to get away. She turned the ship quickly and began driving the ship towards the man, and angrily dove overboard, grasping the man's shoulder angrily and dragging him aboard the ship, getting some extra sailors to take him down to the dungeon. "Come on, you. You really think I'm going to let you get away that easily?" Eve grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 pm

I push her away, my wet clothes sticking to my muscular chest. "What, your going to put me in the dungeon because I wanted freedom? I have been locked on this ship since I was a boy!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Eve stared at him during his comment and opened her mouth to reject. "I could punish you further for trying to escape, seeing as I am now the captain of this blasted ship!" Eve sighed and stared at him. "Well then, maybe if you are willing to stay and work like the others on this ship, I'll let you roam freely." Eve grumbled, seeing his undesire to be on this ship. "I'm Eve, by the way." She sent the others off and stared at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum