Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Trying To Find My Way... [Spritz]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Trying To Find My Way... [Spritz] Empty Just Trying To Find My Way... [Spritz]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 pm

"No! Syrita hurry!" The little girl's eyes were shinning with heavy terror as Syrita was being gained up on dark demons, every side and every way. Syrita looked up, and sidekicked a guy hearing him "oof"
"No Solar! Get moving. I promised mother I would save you and protect you. I'll be fine." she said. Solar turned away, her brunette hair already drenched in the light, dull rain. Her hair, also drenched brunette and almost to her bottom. He hazel eyes shone with great sadness and her silky flower dress dropped with some rain drops. Her white wing splashed with mud were impossible to now fly and even though they fluttered it just released all the things that dripped or clung on the usually soft feathered wings. "No, just go... Now!" Her sister was now unable to be seen, in a a huddle of creeping balck-hearted demons. She gasped when she felt something grab her and twist her hands harshly behind her back, pushing her against the wall. "Senťa!" she gasped. "Sush!" he growled and turned her around, harshly hitting her head. She opened her mouth and groaned with pain. He pushed her up, creating a black darkness that forced to push her in. She looked at him. "Please Senťa. Your not... a demon. You have a heart your now like the others."
"Shut up." he said in a gruff voice and forced her into the blackness. She side kicked him into the stomach and gasped as the hole dared to suck her. Instead, she grabbed knocked out Senťa and swung him into the hole, watching him go down, down. He used her. Acting like he had a heart, making her get into trouble for this. Seeing her sister down there. This was too much for her. She was only 8! But she promised, being an alive angel, that she'd take responsibility for it. She gulped and ran, thinking maybe, maybe she had enough power to help Syrita escape.

Syrita grunted as her foot collided with the pile of darkness in front of her and moaned as she felt pain slice down her back. Looking back, she saw the guy there, and punched him moving out the way as he tried to. She did a flip, sending him into the muddy, lush grass which they stood in the meadow full of darkness, gray and black clouds filling the darkened sky. That cleared the passage way to see a blank spot where a ally stood where her sister, Solar had been. She saw that it was empty and her eyes filled with relief. Her sister would be safe. Ducking, Syrita tried to find a way out, to escape with her sister but the black-hearted souls filled her passage ways.[/color]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Just Trying To Find My Way... [Spritz] Empty Re: Just Trying To Find My Way... [Spritz]

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Bright green orbs stared out from the overhanging pieces of straight, long hair. Large dark wings filled the span of over 15 feet, the tips of the feathers brushing against the trunks of the trees. Wrists shackled, the chains led up to the huge trunks on either side of his body, the metal cuffs chafing against his rough, tan skin. Hatred sparkled in his eyes, the look of sheer anger. With a hoarse yell, he strained once more against the chains, leaning forward and tugging with all of his strength, his muscled chest heaving as his breathing once more became hard and raspy. His biceps bulged as he silently strained against his bounds, but soon he slumped once again, arms drawn out on either side of him. His head hung, his long black hair falling uselessly over his eyes. Suddenly, he heard sharp voices, and his head snapped up, his gaze sweeping the area. He imedietly saw the commotion, and he watched in intrest, as a girl about his age kicked ass.(Srry) Giving a small smile, he encouraged her on in his head, temorarilly forgeting that he was in shakles, probobly forever.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Just Trying To Find My Way... [Spritz] Empty Re: Just Trying To Find My Way... [Spritz]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Syrita heard a mind message and breathed heavy, as she heaved off a huge demon that clung to her shoulders. "Hiya!" she did a huge backflip, heaving away guys knocking some down like Damino's. Turning, ready for the next black-souled person to take down, she heard the dark scary and hoarse voice reminding her off the next. She saw that all were coming more and more and she gasped. Was she even going to make it. Diving in, she lunged in the group, fighting for her life because it was her only chance of living.

Solar looked around through her backback that she left against the dark ally when they first entered. She looked more, kneeling down, breathing heavy, as her hazel orbs never left the bag. Then, she found it a bright white swan colored flower with orange outlinings stood in front of her. Lifting the delicate stem, eyes filled with relief, she rose up, and heaved the light purple/pink bookbag on her back, before running out into the field, closing her eyes and saying words, the flower starting to shine. She had some left, and it always refilled herself without it. Singing in Japanese "花の輝き、汝の輝きのための花の輝きがあなたに依存し、それは私に悪の神から私を守るために力を与える輝かせ、それを輝かせる" A shine filled everything in the earth and her eyes shone white then retured. She looked around hearing the words, "Retreat!" Turning, she saw everything running saying dark words and cursing before being sucked up in a dark darkness. Breathing heavily, she saw her sister sitting on the ground. Her eyes shone as she sat down and hugged her. She looked up and saw a guy on the ground, broken chains on him. He must have been hung. She looked at her sister and looked to see a wound in her back. "You're hurt..."

(The japanese words:Flower shine, Flower glow for thy glow depends on you, let it shine, let it shine give me the power to defend me from the evil's divine)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 pm

"Behind you!" Edge quickly shouted, snapping back into the harsh reality. The large demon had sprung to his feet, and was about to clobber her to death. Edge's hand shot forward, as if he was trying to help, trying to do something! His fingers spread apart, and he tried to push forward, but the chain cuffed his wrist, once again reminding him he was alone, chained, and imprisoned. His large wings spread out behind him once again, the large span taking up over 15 feet of space. "Watch out!" Edge shouted again, pushing his wings up in an attemt to catch her attention, let her know that she had to move!

(Im sorry its so short!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Syrita gently stroked her sister's hair, running her fingers gently through her soft silk. "Didn't I tell you to run?" she asked softly, though Syrita was very proud her sister was brave out of many. She pulled her back to look at her, her sister's eyes were filled with guilt and the whites around her little hazel eyes told her she was trying to make the puppy dog eyes. Syrita gave a small chuckle and gently kissed her on the cheek. "It gets to me everytime, little one." she said. "You were so brave."
Syrita found a little redness forming upon her sisters face. Her sister must've knew that she had see her little rosie red cheeks, because Solar cupped her hands to her face and started to give a giggle. She then heard warning. Turning quickly, she saw the moster that tried to kill her, her old boyfriend. She bared her teeth and hurrying, dodging his swipe, she grabbed a knife and stabbed him in his heart, dark black blood spilling from it as he kneeled to the ground and fell on his face. She looked at her sister and hugged her again, seeing a boy about her age who'd warned her. She smirked and walked to him getting one side while her sister got another. She let him fall and gently kneeled beside him. "Are you okay?" she asked. She touched his chest gently, seeing wounds. Her own felt like it was going to put her into a scream of agony. But she ignored it. It was all worth saving someone, who saved her life. She smiled. "Thank you for saving me."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 pm

He relaxed as he saw she was safe, the monster was dead. His head once again dropped onto his chest, long black hair shading his green eyes. He could faintly hear footsteps coming towards him, and raised his head to see the girl, and what must of been her sister with her. "You have to leave, get out of here!" He urged, before falling on his face, his chains unfastened. His nose hurt, yes, but he kept quiet. Her touch on his chest electrified him, making him suddenly awake, suddenly in it once again. A large wound on his chest oozed blood, and he grimaced at the sight, grossed out that she, of all people, had to see it. He rubbed his chaffed wrists a bit, the skin torn and raw.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Syrita looked up at him, hearing his comment. She couldn't help but let out a big laugh, covering her mouther. "No. I shouldn't listen to you, your hurt." Her voice changed barely into a demand. A growl. She looked at Solar seeing the young girl, so weak, so fragile but with her hands, she broke open one of the chains that were strapped to him, to reveal raw and torn skin. Syrita couldn't help but clench my teeth but unclenched them, slowly opening her hand, Solar nodded and slowly got huge oversized bandaids and nice soft cloths. Looking at where his wound was. She gently took off his tough hands and set it on the ground. She dabbed it with a cloth and held it there for a few minutes. Everything was silent once and a while she look at her sister, looking at now both unlocked chains and eyeing them, talking quietly to herself. She looked down and removed the bloodstained cloth and threw it out into the wild rain. She put a bandaid on, and overlapped a couple of more. Getting up, she moved back. "Would you like to come with us to shelter?" she asked. Her hair was drenched but her eyes were determined and ready for anything. She waited. Waited for an answer quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Edge was silent. Though he could of been fine by himself, he eventually let her finish, but not without pushing her hand softly away with his rough ones. After he was bandaged, he felt a bit conspicuous, and blushed just barley, his tan skin turning a slight shade pinker. "Thank you..." He said, trailing off. He felt his arm brush against hers as he sat, and he turned to her younger sister. "Thank you too..." He struggled to his feet, letting himsef lean against the tree for a second, as his legs werent able to support his weight quite yet. He hadn't been able to stand, or walk, for, well he couldn't remember how long. His eyes fell down to the ground, long black hair falling in front of his eyes. "I dont want to trouble you anymore." He replied to her offer.

(I like this topic! Great job, your posts are amazing!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:26 pm

[[Thank you. I was hoping for that comment!]

Syrita nodded, eyes filled with determined pride. She looked at him and put out a hand. "You're welcome." she said and kneeled again, rolling his eyes again. She was silent for a minute, putting out a hand. "Trouble is middle name but you might wanna know my first." she said. The rain drenched her wings more. She finally said her real name: "Syrita and this is my little sister, Solar." she looked over at her sister, seeing her finish packing the aid box, gently stuffing it inside her bag and stumbled back to join her sister, beside her looking more innocent than she really felt. She could read her sister's mind saying it was all her fault this ever started anyway. Her sister was really good on hiding it on the outside because she said in a demand but cute little voice: "Come with us." She must've figured she read her mind, because Syrita read minds a lot. She demanded answers and if she didn't, she dug deep into their minds to get any information that she needed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Edge glanced up through the wall of his thick hair. "Edge." He said simply, his eyes unreadable. Something about the smaller girl made him a bit uneasy, and he frowned slightly, but soon, his demenor changed back into that of an unreadable posture. He pushed himself off of the tree, standing on his wobbly legs, bare chest coated with a thin gleam of cold sweat. Eyes finding hers, he nodded. "Thanks for your help. You have to go, before they find you!" He said, an urge of desperation filling his eyes. "Please, dont wait. I'll be fine." He glanced up at the portal, but it had already closed, the thick black clouds covering its last trace. The portal randomly opened and closed, moving about. It was rare to find one, and his last hope had now, seemingly erased from reality. The portal was gone. Gone. He heaved a silent sigh, and his hand held his side, as a terrible pain shot up his rib cage. He grimaced a tiny bit, then gave a small smile.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Syrita watched his every move, scoffed at his every move. "Just let me help you." she ordered. She kneeled beside him, her eyes meeting his. "You're not fine, you're still not in good shape." She touched his hip gently cocking her head. "Come on," she muttered, starting to get really annoyed. "Just come on." Her hands moved away from his hip and looked at Solar, eyes meeting hers. Her eyes were now unreadable as she stood there silently in the rain. She couldn't help but flinch and moan as her sister closed her mind, her soul as she tried to read through it. Another flash of pain went through her chest and Solar's eyes widended guiltily. She ran to her as she gripped to my chest moaning. Yes, Pain went through Syrita everytime any angel closed their mind while she tried to reach it. She tried not to do it often, but she couldn't help feeling worried for her sister. Syrita gasped once more before slipping into consiousnes.

Solar's eyes widended as she ran to Syrita, barely craddling her neck. She then heard the last gasp before slipping into consiousness. She looked at Edge, eyes scary. She knew she should have blocked out all of her mind from her sister. She knew she was worried for her. She should have been so stupid.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Edge's eyes widened, and he dropped to his knees, catching Syrita in his arms as she fell. He glanced up at her younger sister, his usually unreadable eyes now full of worry. "What's going on!?" He asked her, but he slipped his other arm under Syria's legs, and managed to shakily stand, the muscles in his arms bulging as he picked up her weight. "Where to!?" He asked Solar quickly, but then he knew he didn't have time for that. He broke into a jog, each footfall making him gasp in pain, the searing pain traveling up his side, feeling like each muscle was being ripped apart. Not knowing what it was, he quickly pushed it back, a gruesome expresson on his hard, rough features. Reaching the mouth of a large cave, he didn't look to see if Solar was following. Falling to his knees, Syria rested in his arms, and he smoothed the hair from her forhead, feeling for a fever. There was none. He quickly felt for a pulse, and was able to detect the soft, rythmac thump, but soon, he slumped against the rock wall, unconcious, Syria in his arms.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Solar watched as Edge's eyes widended, about to ask for a question. When she was about to answer, he ran off with her sister in his arms. Getting her things, she ran after him, running through the field and the dark gray clouds into the cave. She stopped at the entrance and saw him uncounsious, her arms. Oh great. Dragging sister gently away from him and lying her head on moss she started to dabb her head with a damp moss. Her sister slowly blinked open her brown eyes, shaking her head. She got up and felt her head, looking at Solar then at Edge who was still against the wall. Clearing her eyes by rubbing them, she crawled over to edge and dabbed the small moss on his forehead. "Come on wake up." she moaned quietly. Rubbing her forehead, and then dabbing his. Solar watched quietly. Her sister was so calm and seemed tired still. She smiled and drew on the stone floor, imaginary images, waiting to hear him wake up and her sister, of course hug him or something.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Edge could feel her, hear her, before he was able to open his eyes. Eyelids fluttered open slighly, and he groaned, throwing his head in the palms of his hands. Raising his head, he looked into her eyes. "You- You ok?" He asked slowly, softly. He frowned slightly, then shook his head, grimacing at his painfull headache, it feeling like someone was trying to squish his brain against the walls of his skull.His large ebony wings streched out behind him, and he folded them inwards, the bones folding and neatly pressing agaist his back, between his shoulder blades.

(sss, taking a shower post once I get back)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:26 pm

(Yeah I'm going to sleep now. Night!)

Syrita smiled as his eyes flitted open and hugged him. "God, your okay." she said, almost not letting go in his warmth. "You saved me."
She pulled away to meet his dark green eyes, her smile was grateful and affectionate. Looking at Solar, sh opened her arms watching her sister come over to accept her hug. She laughed and turned to Edge. "I'm okay." she assured him and took her moss pillow setting it gently down to his left and setting his head down gently. "But you aren't." she whispered and gently patted his back. She slid her knees up to her chest and looked at him, embracing his looks for a few seconds. Only seconds. Before pulling away and looking at her sister. "You've done well, Solar, you must rest." Quickly, she grabbed the moss and let her rest on it. Syrita felt Solar relax, and close her eyes while Syrita back and forth over her back, singing a beautiful, but soft lullby.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Edge seemed to stiffen a tiny bit as he was embraced, but shrugged off his usual demenor, giving her an awkward hug. As she pulled away, he gave her a tiny smile. "I'm glad your ok..." He trailed off, his gaze connecting with hers for a split second, before he glanced away, looking down. He was gently pushed onto the moss, and he let himself relax. He hated to admit it, but he felt like shit. And for him to say that, it was something. He could count on one hand the times he had admitted he felt bad, and he let his eyes close. As soon as he did, the image of Syria came into his vision, her long hair, deep, longing eyes, the curve of her body, perfectly fitting into his arms. He opened his eyes once, seeing the real Syria. She was no different in his mind, no. But he shrugged it off, letting his eyes close once more, his hand draped over his tan chest, ebony wings spread out behind him. He had met many utterly beautiful girls before, but they had all ended up wanting one thing. And he didn't dish himself out that easilly. His ragged breathing slowed, though still was not even and fluid, somtimes catching in his throat and making him sit up in order to breath. But eventually he fell asleep, not dreaming, not even thinking. A cold, soundless, deep sleep.

(I'll be on after school. but then I have to go by my horse for a couple hours. I can post though, and we'll see from there. I really like this topic, and the other one, great job!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Syrita stopped, singing, hearing her gentle breathings. She got up, looking at Edge, before going out the cave seeing the rain had patted down, making a slow and good rythmitic things. She walked through the trees, which formed a circle around the cave and slowly walked, around. She was lost in thought. She had to protect her sister. She was a chosen one. She had a lot of things on her hands and still, she was determined to do it. She walked to a stream, that was kinda flooded. She sat down and put her knees to her chest, watching quietly, the waves forming.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Edge silently shifted in his sleep, eyebrows drawing together into a slight frown. The dream played through his mind, more like a flashback than anything else. The image of the Angels who raised him for a small period of time, thier eyes looking lovingly at him. Untill they had been murdered. He didn't know why, but it seemed like everyone that tried to protect him ended up getting killed. A slight moan escaped his lips, and his eyes eventually opened, a small drop of water from overhead dripping into his nose. Shaking his head slightly, his long hair fell into his eyes as he peered around the cave.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Syrita lied down her eyes fluttering as the rymitic waves started to but her to sleep. She blinked trying to keep herself up, but she started to realize how tired she was getting, how tired she was. Finally blinking one more time, darkness overcame her and her breathings became light and tired. Her light breathings slowed and she fell asleep by the shore, water touching her feet. She realized flashbacks went through her head and not through her dreams and kept on, moving around quickly, fast.

(Can u reply to the Calla bio? Me and wild one wanna rp that wit u.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 am

Edge stood, seeing that the cave was empty. He winced as his joints popped, and stepped lightly outside, the sun reflecting in his deep, dark eyes. He could see a calm pool about 30 yards away, and decided a dip would be the best for him, waking him up some. Reaching the waters edge, he dipped a toe in the water, suprised as it was reletivley warm. Giving a quick glance around him, he pulled off his clothes and stepped into the water, leaving them on the sandy bank. Submerging himself, he tried to scrub the grime off that coated his skin, using his fingernails to rub his arms. Soap would be nice, but he didn't have any. He broke the surface once again, pulling long wet hair out of his eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Syrita soon awoke realizing she was sweating, by feeling her head. Getting from there, she walked back to the cave to see it was empty from Edge except for little Solar, who was still sleeping peacefully at the corner of it. Turning, she headed back into the woods and walked into the forest, tugging away ferns that stood in the way. She then stopped to see Edge and smiled. "Hi there." she said, moving away the other peace of fern to step out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Edge frowned, his back turned to her. He knew who it was though, and was darned glad that the water covered most of him. With gruesome embarasment on his face, he shrugged and gave her a shy smile, all but his top submerged in the stream. "Uhm..." He cleared his throat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Syrita suddenly got embarrsed to know something. She looked away. "Go ahead. Quickly." she said and closed her eyes, even though she looked away she still decided to. She wanted to talk to him. So many questions popped in her head though. And she could never hold back questions what went in her mind. She sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Edge scrambled out of the water and pulled on his pants, zipping them up, and then clearing his throat. He didn't own a shirt, and the water ran down his bare muscular chest. "Sorry about that-" He apoligised, brushing his hands on his jeans. He squeezed the water out of his hair, giving her the barest hint of a smile.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Syrita spun around and shook her head, sitting down beside where he stood. She patted down for him to sit where he wanted and waited. "It's fine," she murmured smiling and looking up at him. "I'm surely not going to blame you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next