Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price for Pain {Forcer Please}

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Price for Pain {Forcer Please} Empty Price for Pain {Forcer Please}

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Price for Pain {Forcer Please} Menai4

Chandeleir was a young, inexperienced mare in her first heat. She'd spend hours on end trying to find out the smell that, little did she know, was eminating from her own rear. Frusterated, Chandeleir finally gave up with an exaggerated whinny and flicked her tail to rid herself of flies. Suddenly feeling rather lonely, she whinnied for any other horses that might be there.

[ WANTED: a real forcer who doesn't fall for her immediately after breeding or feel sorry about his actions. I'm hoping later the two fall in love, but only AFTER the foal(s) have been born. This will be a short descriptive post. ]

Back to top Go down

Price for Pain {Forcer Please} Empty Re: Price for Pain {Forcer Please}

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:55 pm

[Soo... the forcer would stay with her after breeding??]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 pm

[ Yes ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Zane~

I lift my muzzle to the air, smelling the scent of a young mare. A sly grin slices across my face as I determine the direction of her. I canter towards the nearest meadow North of here. When I reach it, I step out into the clearing, my chestnut coloring looking almost bronze in the sunlight. "What have we here?" I hissed, stepping towards her on strong legs. I was a lesser known forcer, but I liked it that way. Mares didn't avoid me, therefore giving me the advantage. My ears twisted with every noise that errupted around us. A bird the the east, a frog to the south. I inhale her scent and shuffle my feet in anticipation.

[that ok?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 pm

[ that's fine [: ]

Chandeleir snorted and lifted her head at the sound of another horse. She looked up at first, momentarily blinded by the angle of the sunrays beaming off the stud's coat. Chandeleir smiled happily and greeted him with a soft nicker, then said, "Hello, my name's Chandeleir." Completely unaware of the danger that the stud possessed, Chandeleir held her gaze on his, a sweet smile across her lips, waiting for him to give his name in return. She stomped one white-socked foot to rid herself of flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Zane~

I smiled back at her, though the smile of hers held true meaning. "Zane" I replied simply. My voice wasn't deep or high, it was normal. There was a part of the sound however that frightened most. The sarcastic twang I suppose. My mane whipped across my neck when I tossed it loose of knots. I pin my ears and stomp my hoof "What are you doing here?" I said, the words used as a distraction for what would come. Stepping closer to her I await her meaningless reply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 pm

There was an odd touch to his vioce Chandeleir couldn't quite comprehend. Instead of worrying abpout it, she continued, "Nice to meet you, Zane." She gave another brief, honey-sweet smile before he continued talking. She dropped her gaze suddenly a bit self-conscience, though she had no reason to be. "I was just here to find some company. You know, somebody to talk to." She blushed slightly, feeling quite foolish. "I get lonely sometimes." Chandeleir lifted her head again to meet his eyes and marveled at his beautiful coloring. She hadn't seen many chestnuts in her day. Mostly white, black and palomino, with the occasional pinto. Much less a chestnut, especially with his pronounced features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Zane~

My brown eyes watched her. The innocence she possessed was perfect. This was definately her first heat. "I see... I also get lonely on the trail" I grinned, stepping the her side and nosing her belly "I could keep you company for a while" I said, the words appearing to just be friendly, but if she agreed, they would turn into the my meaning.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Chandeleir shifted uncomfortably when he nuzzled her stomach, her smile fading. "At least I'm not the only one who gets lonely." But her ear-to-ear beam returned when he offered to keep her company for a while."That would be nice," she replied, nodding. "I'd love to have somebody to keep me company for a while." Chandeleir flicked her tail playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Zane~

My anticipation grew large until she said it would be nice. I grinned "That it would" I said, shuffling my feet again and allowing my tool to unsheath. She flicked her tail and he scent was practically rubbed in my face. Throwing my head I nip at her whithers, then mount her. Gripping her tight, I find her hole and push in fast and hard. My tool was much larger than her, making it feel alot better for me than her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Chandeleir's smile quickly disappeared when she suddenly felt his weight on her back. Her head shot up, ears pinned. Chandeleir could feel him enter her, and she tried to buck, but his weight kept her in place. She let out a distressed cry, "Get off me!" Pain seared through her as he pumped in and out. "Please!" She begged, clenching her teeth and closing her eyes shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Zane~

I bit at her whithers as I continued to push in and out of her. Reaching the peak of my pleasure I push all the way in and spill my seeds into her, pushing slowly in small motions. I scoot further up on her back, allowing myself farther in. Grunting, I pull out and push all the way, hitting her wall. I grin and push hard and fast, enjoying her pain and my pleasure.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Chandeleir cried out again, whipping her head around as he continued to pound into her. The pain only mounted as he continued, and she turned her head and bit him sharply above the eye. "Get off me!" She turned her head forward again, forced to spread out her legs to keep herself balanced. Her cries of anger turned to begs. "Please, get off me! It hurts!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Zane~

Her cries in pain get me even more excited as I push hard into her, spilling more seeds into her. She spreads her legs and I grunted, pushing far into her, striking her wall hard. She bites me and I grip her harder, causing slight tears in her skin. "Stop fighting it!" I snarled into her ear, pushing hard and fast, my tool barely squeezing into her small hole.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Chandeleir grunted in pain with each thrust, pinned her ears so flat against her head they were almost invisible. Her breathing was labored from trying to keep up his weight and trying to make sure she wasn't lurched forward with each plunge. Chandeleir couldn't help but let out a loud neigh when he gripped her tighter, feeling the skin tear slightly. Chandeleir nodded at his comment, "O-o-okay.." she managed to mumble before closing her eyes as tightly as she could. Though the pain was too much and she cried out again, "Why are you doing this to me!? Please stop!" She threw her head up to the sky and whinnied loudly, "God why?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Zane~

I snort and bite her whithers hard when she tossed her head. Releasing more semen into her. Continuing to thrust in and out of her I lighten my grip, scooting back.

[sorry again]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Chandeleir let out an exaggerated sigh when he lightened his plight. She lowered her head and tried to regulate her breathing. Once he had slowed slightly, she found that it was actually kind of pleasurable, but nothing could upset the fact that he was forcing her. More quietly, this time, she said, "Can you please get off me now?" A tear ran shortly down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Zane~

I snort at her politeness and slow even more, but I push farther in. I found this pleasurable, and I noticed she had stopped breathing so hard.. maybe she found it pleasureable to. I pulled out and pushed in, staying only halfway in as I could've gone.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

As he slowed even more, Chendeleir let out an unintentional moan. After she caught herself though, and clamped her mouth shut. She lifted her head again and breathed out, her breathing finally regulated as much as it was going to before he dismounted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Zane~

I chuckled at her moan and push in farther, gradually getting it more pleasurable for her and I both. My hooves no longer dug into her skin and I quit biting her whithers.

[:/ lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Chandeleir snorted again and let out a louder moan, although she was trying hard to keep it in. Her body intentionally pushed against him. But once again, she caught herself and straightened her head, pinning her ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Zane~

I pushed against her when she pushed into me, then smirked when she acted as though it hadn't happened. Grinning, I push farther into her, stifling a groan in pleasure. My ears laced back gently when I do so, why was I trying to make it pleasurable for her? I like fear, why wasn't I scaring her?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Chandeleir snorted and let her natural instincts take over, even though she knew it was bad to reward him for doing something bad. She stifled a moan (barely) and pressed herself against him again, ears pinned only slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Zane~

I pulled out of her completely, then push into her farther. She unexpectedy pushed into me and caused me to push completely into her, hitting her G spot.
I prick my ears forward, curious as to what her reaction would be. I release more into her, the warm liquid making it easier for her to feel pleasure without pain.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Chandeleir snirted and stimoed her hoof when he hit her G-spot, not expecting the feeling. She turned her head around, meeting his gaze momentarily, then dropped her gaze and walked forward a bit, trying to encourage him to dismount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next