Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz) Empty Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz) Crackers

Hachi yipped as the whip cracked across her rear. She thundered off torward the barn and hid in the hay bales which were on the second floor. She watched as the man walked into the barn, clutching the whip and smacking anything very hard. Hachi closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep. The whip cracked across her head. She yelped and leapt out the bail, landing on his face, and, breaking his back. Hachi took off and wasn't seen for a very long time.

"So... this is for dinner?" Hachi studied the bulk piece of meat and shrugged. She tore into it and fell asleep with her belly full.
~Next morning~
Hachi awoke to sires blaring and the sound of gunfires. She cowered low in the pipe, watching the man run by, shooting in all directions. The police were in their cars on hot pursuit, but the baddin had already dissapeared into a pipe. "Track down where that pipe leads to." Hachi heard a commander command. She fell asleep, getting tired of watching them wait for the thug to reappear.

Back to top Go down

Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz) Empty Re: Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz) 4502987404_e0516fd10d_z

Ace~ I listened to my master's words carefully as I began to sniff around the pipe. I smelled another animal. It smelled like another dog. I momentarily went off the trail to see another dog. "You haven't happened to see a big person with a jack on running through one of these pipes, have you?" I growled, snapping my pearly white canines almost directly in her face. "I'm Ace. Police dog. gotta do my duty. Seen anything?"

Back to top Go down

Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz) Empty Re: Freedom Comes with a Price (forcer plz)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 am

~Hachi~

Hachi's head rose up as the dog snapped at her. "Yeah, he went through that pipe. I think he went down to that abandoned amusement park..." Hachi then nodded, saying, "My name is Hachi. I am a german mutt. But, I am very talented." She dipped her had, a sign that meant she honored his boldnss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 am

I ran over to pipe and picked up the scent. I barked. I squeezed into the pipe and continued to sniff. Something had definately gone down here. And it didn't smell good, either. I reeled back as something poked me in the nose. I scuttled out of the pipe and growled, looking back in, but seeing nothing. Confused, I walked back over to the other dog. "Know these pipes well? I could use some help." I shook my head. Then I rubbed my nose with my paws. "I don't know the way to the amusement park, either..." I trailed off. "Maybe you could help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

~Hachi~

"Sure, follow me." Jumping down from her stand, she ran into the pipe and out the other end. Immediatly, she saw the road to the amusement park. On the road, there was a 50$ bill. She picked it up and barked for the two to come. "Found some evidence!" She called, holding the dollar softly between her canines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm

I gently took the dollar from her, accidentally touching noises. I jerked back for a second and looked her in the eyes. Then I turned to my officer and handed him the money, and barked, and ran circles around Hachi, signalling she was the one who found it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm

~Hachi~
Hachi blushed then murmured, "Sie haben handsome Augen." Which meant 'you have handsome eyes' in German. Looking at the officer and watching Ace run around her, she said, "Ja, Herr Abgeordneter. Ich war, der gefunden, aber Sie können mit der Kreditkarte." It meant 'Yes sir. I was the one who found it, but you can take the credit.' Hachi then yelped as she felt pain in her butt. "Ouch... That... hurt..." Hachi fell over, passing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:40 pm

I was immediately alert, standing over Hachi, I barked frantically at the police officers. The next thing I heard was the shooting of guns, the screaming of men..and what seemed a slow motion shot of my master falling. I nearly flipped in mid-air, running over to him, I sniffed over him and whimpered. I growled and looked to see the attacker. He was on the ground. He looked like he had gotten shot. I barked, baring my teeth and darted over to him. I stood over him and ripped his throat from him. He screamed one last time before he died. Now the police all had their guns on me...then I remembered..
"A dog that disobeys its master and harms another person unneccesarily, will be put to sleep." I whimpered and lowered my tail in between my legs. I saw a police officer throw water on Hachi, waking her, and taking the dart out of her rear. I looked at her with sad eyes as one of the police officers put an uncomfortable metal collar on (designed so i could not turn my head) as I walked to the police car. Was this the end of me? I whimpered. I had lost everything in a matter of seconds. And I nearly lost Hachi.
"Auf Wiedersehen. Ich werde dich vermissen," I said to her which meant 'Goodbye. I'll miss you.' I frowned as the car pulled away, leaving her there alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:00 pm

~Hachi~
It all happened to fast... "Ace ... Nein.. Was habe ich getan? Wie könnte dies geschehen? Ich hasse ich..." Hachi began to sing.

Then Hachi ran after the car, barking, "Ich komme as. Sie haben zu gehen über mich wenn Sie wollen, sie zu schlafen!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:09 pm

I stared out of the car window, watching Hachi fade into the distance...I heard part of her song, and looked down at my paws. Es ist nicht ihre Schuld ... I thought. I'd have to find a way out. I wouldn't let myself get killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm

~Hachi~

I howled at the top of my lungs: Seine meine Schuld ... Ich sollte habe es von mir selbst und sie nicht in die Situation Sie sich jetzt! At that moment, Hachi grabbed a stick and pounced, landing on the car. She broke the back of the car with the stick, glass piercing her face but she didn't care. "Ace! Komm, laß bevor er aufwacht!" She reached out a bleeding paw. "Grab it und wir können ... vielleicht einige.. fun?" Hachi suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:21 pm

With Hachi's help, I leaped from the car. I landed on my paw, which gave way underneath me, but I quickly got back up and smiled at Hachi. I used my paws to drag my collar off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 pm

~Hachi~

Hachi smiled then ran along with him, licking the blood off him and herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Once we were far enough away - for at least the moment - I stopped and looked at Hachi, head tilted in a funny manner. I smiled and touched noses with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 pm

~Hachi~

Hachi smiles and touches his nose too, licking his lips. "Is it time?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Without replying, I circled Hachi, and sniffed her curiously, then nodded. I went by her rear and mounted her. I began to rock back and forth slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:39 pm

~Hachi~

Hachi moaned and rocked along, gasping and letting out growls. "Faster...harder..." She moaned, wondering if she ever said that before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 pm

I nipped at her neck and continued to increase in speed and thrust. Playing with her I gently nipped her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:49 pm

~Hachi~
Giggling, Hachi reaches over and licks his ballsac, careful not to mess with his cock. "Ready for some good feelin' good lookin'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

I let out a sly grin, looking at her devilishly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:52 pm

~Hachi~

Hachi runs her tounge over his member, lapping up the cum greedidly(sp?). "You taste good honey..." She moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 pm

I let a small moan emerge from my lips as Ieaned over and licked her face. "so ein wunderbarer Partner, sind Sie, Hachi," he said, a sly grin spreading across his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Hachi nodded in agreement. "Ich stimme Ihnen Liebe." She giggled and licked his nose. "I love you baby. Kein anderer, aber sie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm

I flicked my ear back, hearing a noise. I returned to my place beside her and looked around. "Maybe we should...find somewhere else..." I nuzzled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:15 pm

~Hachi~
I nodded and waited for him to find somewhere... quiet and peaceful where we could.. oh, you know. "Lead the way honey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum