Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side)

2 posters

Go down

Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side) Empty Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side)

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 am

Mark Smith, (he's a new character I added a while back but never got to use)

It was almost time to go home for the day as I stood in the gym doorway, holding the slip of paper with the work number on it I walked out the back not wanting to run into anyone in paticular. Holding a water bottel and duffel bag I walked into the parking lot where my truck was parked. Unlocking the door I opened it and tossed my stuff in the side pasenger seat. Climbing in I closed the door and started the enigon pausing to grab my water bottel and twisted off the cap. Looking out the window I could see persons walking down the sidewalk of the street, putting the water bottel up I started to buckle myself in thinking of the phone calls and messages left from a unfamiliar vioce. Driving from the lot I stayed at a slow pace keeping my eyes on the rode and not looking at my surondings. It was fine to stay low for a while and draw to much atention to myself. I had been away from home for a while and found no real reason to stay here as well. Nothing much to do here, I had already found a job outside of town that may get me somewhere. Not the most glamourus job but good enough for me. Parking outside the local hotel I got out and took my duffel bag with me. It just had more warmer cloths and a pare of regular running shoes for the gym and running path at the park. Going inside I decided to drop off my bag in my small hotel room then left once more only to drive off in my truck and stop at the small diner. Still siting in my truck I turned in my seat looking out the back window. Getting out I walked toured the front door to find a table to site at and order lunch. Walking through the front of the door and into the place I stood looking around, just a few people. I went to site near the window and look outside-

(sorry if it's to short I can make it more intresting if you want just didn't know how you wanted your character to meet him)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side) Empty Re: Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 am

She took a running head start. Jumping up to grasp her hands of the pole, swinging her legs over it acouple of times before letting go and spinning in the air and landing on the mat. Ryder sighed, her couach clapped " That was amazing Ryder. Your ready.." Coach said. Ryder nodded, " Thanks Coach." With that she picked up ehr water bottle and twisted open the cap, hearing the popping sound as she did so. Ryder chugged down it, her leaf green eyes scanned the area. She spotted a cute guy sitting by a window. She gasped, and started choaking on water. Coughing, Ryder patted her chest. After that little incident. She picked up her things and walked over to him. " Hey." She said as she began to jog towards him. Her dog Australia came running up to her owner. Ryder smiled as Austrailia padded by her side towards the guy.

Ryder~

Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side) Cute-c10

Australia~

Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side) Wolf_Wisdom_by_Nhaar
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side) Empty Re: Just An Ordinary Every Day Title (The Blind Side)

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

At first I looked out the window I could not locate who said hey. More like a yell but he spotted the young woman and dog coming toured him. I looked at them for a moment not so sure why she called out to me. Did I know her? I didn't think so. I watched the dog follow close behind her. I looked at the girl for a moment. She had light brown hair that was a little longer than shoulder length and green eyes that did not seem to be a hazle or dark shade but more of a lighter tone of green. The dog had light golden or a darker yellow color of eyes, it was harder to tell which from the distance between us. He was a dark gray with a white nose and chest. The girl was slim and athletic built, pretty and tan skin showed she spent time outside. I looked at the dog agian once they where close enough, seeing he had white fur under his eyes with more of a gray color above them. Looking back at the girl I asked "Yes?" I had no idea what to say though, either she had seen me before beacuse I had never met her before. Was she the one how left me those phone calls or messages? Didn't think so but I did not know who left them. Or did I just not remember her? "Can I help you?" I asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Ryder looked behind her and chuckled. Turning back towards the guy, smiling. " Um yes. Do you know where the closest beach around here?" Ryder breathed heavily. Looking at the guy with a questioning eye glace. She had to say he was well built. Cute. Looked athletic. Skinny. Tan. Mhmm, i honestly think he's hot. Ryder thought to herself. She waited for answer.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 pm

I look at her a moment, well we where in town. I looked at the dog then back at her "Well I think Teki Beach is the closest." I had joged there many times before not to mention swiming and such. It was the closest to where I was staying.

(sorry so short have to go right now sorry)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Ryder smiled. " Thanks." she said before walking past him and out the the double doors. She sighed and looked for her keys. Once she found them, Ryder unlocked the car doors and let Australia jump into the passanger seat. She climbed in after her, and started the car. Shutting the door behind her. Ryder pulled out of the parking lot and down the road.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 pm

(I would have waited and made the post longer but we needed to clean the gorage out on the duble, parents orders.)

Once she left I stared at my lunch and pushed it away after a while. I said nothing getting up and went outside to my truck. Closing the door I thought for a moment. Turnign teh engion on I pulled oyut of the parking lot and headed toured the beach. I was not being weird in any way, I sort of blew it with the girl. I was not following anyone and decided to take a walk by my self. I never liked to be close to anyone for odd reasons but now it seemed I had no friends beacuse of my lake of conversastion. after finding a place to park I went to walk by the shore-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Ryder threw a ball intot he water, Australia went bounding in, crashing into the waves. She swam back witht he ball in her maw. Ryder chuckled, " good girl." she praised her. Ryder looked up seeing someone pass her. She widened her eyes to see it was the guy again. Standing up slowly she told Australia to stay put as Ryder went down to the shoreline and called out to him. " Beautiful day isnt it?" she crossed her arms around her. Stopping beside him, looking at the sundown.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Walking along the beach side I could hear the waves pushed over by the wind. I came to a stop once I heard a girls voice and turned to see her walking up to me, the dog siting in the sand after being told to stay. It was the same dog and girl, that was twice I bumped into them. I turned to look at her once she said it was a beautiful day out. I smiled a little and said "Yes it's very nice out." I paused and remembered I had not introduced myself yet "I'm Mark Smith." and offered her my hand to shake. To formal but it was already done. "I didn't catch your name though?" I said then looked at her dog and back at her.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down