Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind, but not stupid..

2 posters

Go down

Blind, but not stupid.. Empty Blind, but not stupid..

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Vex ~ I wandered through the forest, my eyes open but I couldn't see anything. My eyes were a whitish colour and my coat was a pure white blanket of silk. You wonder how a blind wolf manages to survive, well I used my other senses, my sense of hearing and smell were unparralled. No matter how hard I tried though it seemed that this month everything had ran away. My ribs were visible and my stomach growled constantly... I howled... laying down in the voilet fields that lay in the woods.

Voilet Feilds
Blind, but not stupid.. Pd128110

Vex
[url=https://servimg.com/view/15433005/231]Blind, but not stupid.. C24s0010[/url

Back to top Go down

Blind, but not stupid.. Empty Re: Blind, but not stupid..

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Kit~
I was chasing after a rabbit yipping with excitement, tearing through the wood nosily as I go after that rabbit, finally with a burst of speed I pounced on it and bite down on its throat killing it, " I did it!" I cried out happily then looked around for Fang. uh ooohhh. where was he? hearing a howl I jump up taking the rabbit in my mouth, I start walking over to where the howl was, it kinda sounded like Fang I thought then stopped and crouch down low to the ground seeing that it wasn't Fang but a different wolf, peeking up at the wolf I drop the rabbit and watch it silently
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 pm

Vex ~ I raised my head and heard another animal. I flicked my ears, growling lightly. I turned my head trying to find the location of the unknown creature...I sniffed the air and stepped towards thier scent... " Where are you..." I mumbled quietly. My ice white eyes were looking straight at the other wolf but I could not see them...I sniffed again, stepping closer..

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 pm

can I join ? Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:29 pm

OOC ~ Yeah I don't mind, my wolf is blind and she is a female....

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Kit~
I gapsed softly and shrink down lower into the ground as the wolf takes a couple steps to me, looking at the wolf I pick my head up a little and looked at it's eyes, they were a milky white. oh it was blind. standing up slowly looking at it "please don't hurt me" I said in a small voice. the dead rabbit at my feet
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:32 pm

ok thanks I'll post in a sec
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Vex ~ I chuckled lightly... " I won't hurt you...I just need to know where you are..." I said, a light smile on my face, this other wolf seemed timid, I was no threat to them unless they did something to hurt me... " My name is Vex, and as you have probably realised I am.. blind.." I sitting where I was...

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Kit~
I prick my ears up looking at her, she was skinny and I could see her ribs, "oh ok" I smiled brightly and take a couple steps to her "Hi Im Kit" I said then almost forgot about my rabbit, I quickly turn around and grab it then walk over to her smiling with the dead rabbit hanging from my little jaws. dropping it "how can you hunt and stuff with out seeing?" I asked curiously, Fang always said that I had to know the answers to everything, and for a pup I wanted to know
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Vex ~ I smile, she was definatly a young one.." I use my other senses, my snese of smell and hearing. I use the vibrations in the ground to locate things, It get easier once you've been blind for a while..." I said a light laugh at the end of it. I shook my coat and lay down, still listening around for anything else...my ears didn't stay still for more than a second. " Is there anything else you want to know..." I said smiling..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 pm

Kit~
I looked at her listening "ooooh thats really cool" I smiled brightly and sit down in front of her the rabbit at my feet. watching her I was fascinated on how she could listen to everything around her and feel the vibrations on the ground to get around. I shook my head "no but are you hungry? I just caught a rabbit" O offered with a bright smile, my tail thumped on the ground
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Vex ~ I smiled again, she had a un ending amount of energy..." I heard you catch it..." I said lightly, laying down now. I had been kicked out from every other pack I had joined once they found out I was blind.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Kit~
my chest puffed out with pride as I looked at her "uh huh I killed it all by myself!" I said happily then drop it in front of her "I want you to have it" with a smile I looked at her my tail thumping against the ground
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 am

Vex ~ I smiled to the young pup and lowered my head sniffing around, quickly finding the rabbit.. " Thank You..." I smiled....When I had finished the rabbit I shook my coat. " Are you alone..? " I asked..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down