Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?) Empty Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?)

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Demeter trotted silently through a large forest. It was huge, and she could tell that there were at least a million trees to hug her. She sighed. The trees only made it much harder to see. Actually, she couldn't see at all. Lucky her! She traveled alone, though one could tell she was in the middle of a heat, and this one was worse than ever. Demeter's tail hung sideways and her scent drifted around, though she knew there would be a slim chance of finding a stallion in a thickly wooded forest, and besides, would there even be enough room? She let out a deep sigh and then grunted as she hit a tree. "Damn..." she groaned and stumbled backward. She caught herself and then looked around. She would just wait for awhile.

Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?) Zorse_5

Back to top Go down

Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?) Empty Re: Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?)

Post by Saviour Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:03 pm

I watch the strange mare stumble about and speak quietly "Are you alright" I ask her, my voice smooth and beautiful. I wait for her to answer, I knew she was in heat but didn't make any move to harm her.

Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?) 1070198_f520
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?) Empty Re: Blind As A Bat, But Lovable? (Anyone?)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 pm

~Demeter~

My head shoots up as I hear the voice and my head smacks a branch. I grunted and looked towards where I heard the voice. "No!" I hissed. "I am not alright!" Out of the few horses I had ever met, most thought that because I was blind, I would be weak and fragile. HMPH! Not me! If anyone made a wrong move I was sure to make sure it never happened again. I blinked my eyes and snorted. "Who are you?" I cocked my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Samba:I watch her and wince when she hits her head "I am Samba, and who are you?" I ask her, and take a step foreward "Follow me, I'll get you somewhere easier to manuvure[sp? lol]" I say and walk beside her, gently touching her so she knew I was there.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 pm

[I think it's maneuver Razz Not sure XD]

~Demeter~

My ears flick back as I listen to him. "My name is Demeter." I said boldly. I felt him touch me, and for a moment wanted to kick out at him. But I didn't. I just flicked my tail and smirked. "Alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm

I wasnt much larger than her, even though I was an arabian, so I could tell what branches she needn't worry about and which ones she should duck at. I nod "Pretty name" I said and continued walking "Watch out for this branch here" I told her and ducked low under a branch.

[lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:44 pm

~Demeter~
I followed him slowly. "Thanks." I said and ducked when he said to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:07 pm

I continue to walk and ask her "So where do you come from?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 pm

~Demeter~
My hooves skidded along a few small rocks and I got my mane caught in a low branch. As I untangled myself, I answered his question. "From my mother." I said. "But don't count out my father. He did a lot to help too, yah know." she gave him an amused smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:01 pm

I shake my head laughing "You have quite the funny side don't you?" I said grinning "I meant where did you live before you found this place.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 am

~Demeter~
I shrugged. "I really couldn't tell you. I've never been able to see." she blinked and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 am

I nod "Oh yea, sorry" I said lowering my head.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm

~Demeter~
I stayed silent for awhile. We had been walking for what seemed like forever, so I finally stopped. "How much longer?" I complained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 pm

I perk my ears up when she speaks "Almost just a couple more steps I said for I was standing in full out sunshine. I scanned the area of danger, making sure there were no other stallions around or mountain lions et cetera.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 pm

~Demeter~
I shook my head and trotted foward. I felt the warm sun on my back and smiled. Suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my stomach.
I smiled small and started to trot around, loving the feeling of the warmth. After awhile I finally stopped and let my head plunge into the deep grass.
My tail was lifted high as I contently ate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 pm

i watch her reaction and then trot back to the place near the trees, I lay down and rest my eyes, the warmth now making me tired instead of energized.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 pm

~Demeter~
I heard him move and raised my head. I had almost forgotten he was there. I smirked and trotted towards him, flicking my tail back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 pm

I perk my ears up quickly in hearing her and open my eyes, I stand up and grin, trotting away from her and stopping. Watching her closely and smirking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 am

~Demeter~
I heard him trot away and flicked my ears back. I gave a wry smile. "Isn't it the stallion that chases the mare? I find something wrong here." I tossed my head and trotted towards him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:55 am

"Might be" I said and trotted toward her, nipping at her withers I wait for her to move so I could follow her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 am

~Demeter~
I smiled and tossed my head as he gave me a nip. I kicked out gently and trotted foward again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 am

I grinned and followed you. I nipped gently at your side.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 pm

~Demeter~
I kept my tail high and smiled. I gave him a small nip back and then stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 pm

I stop to and lay down, rolling over and look up at the sunlight clouds and smiled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 am

~Demeter~
I looked in his direction and moved a little closer. "So...tell me more about yoruself." I said, lying down next to him. If I was going to stay with him, I at least wanted to know something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next