Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Wild One) Blind But Kind

Go down

(Wild One) Blind But Kind Empty (Wild One) Blind But Kind

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

(I will have to make his bio later Embarassed )

Ian- I could hear the sound of the crowed's and hoof beat's of horses. The auction house was bussy that night. Bright light's made the large in door areana warm. I tried to get Kayla to stop stearing me through the crowed by my arm witch she had a rather tight hold on. I may be blind but not stupid. She rode at a boarding stable for many year's and then whent on to but her own. I helped in some way's and she could never seem to let her 25 year old brother alone at all. The family was fine but she got nervuse when I was in a croweded room. "Why buy a horse from here and not from Mrs. Homes?" She asked. "You chose to come here not me." I said bumbing into her when someone hit my shoulder. "Well you seemed all exsited about old range pony's sold for a low price of $200." She said. "While where here I wont to look at the gelding's, the school horses." She said as we sat to face the arena where the horses would be lead in. The betting started and on rare try's Kayla raised her number. She then told me a bay gelding mixed with Warm Blood and Thoroughbred was lead into the ring. Kayla betted for a long time tell the price reached $11,000. Not much but she was pleased when her new horse was lead out of the ring. I sat letting the sound reach my ear's when I heard a pearcing sound ring through the room. A hushed crowed sat silent when a rouge was lead in. I could hear the snort's and stomp's but when he was lead out for the rock bottum price of $150 I knew where he was heading. The range pony's went fast but we waited for the next horse to enter the ring.

(Sorry so short I dont know when we will be leaving my mom's freind's house? Embarassed I dont know if where staying over if we are I will reply) Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

(Wild One) Blind But Kind Empty Re: (Wild One) Blind But Kind

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 pm

(Ok)

The mare and her foal tried to stick together as they were walking through the crowd of horses.Then all the students some one polled the mares 'Blind foal' out into the ring she reared and snorted and busted down the door. Once in she rushed to her baby. She was a solid built horse with a snow cap on her butt. She was a quarter appy. And so was her foal. Her foal was black with one socking on his front right side. He had a white blaze down his face with a pink splash at the end. He had a snow cap just like his mom. They stood there and waited for the biding to start. Then one of the handlers tried to pull the mom out and she would not budge. She let her foal suckle. Finally the handler gave up and left the ring. The two horses waited for the bidding to start.

Names: No names given
Ages-4 years and 2 weeks
Genders-Mare and colt
Pictures-
Coming.

(Ps they have good blood lines but there unknown to the action)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Ian- Kayla told me a mare and foal had enterd the ring both hudled close togather. I waited for a sound or movment to be made. Kayla said she would bid for the mare, the foal was blind. Though the small the colt was old enough to be separated from the mother, Kayla said the mare was nice for a school horse for the student's. "The foal?" I asked, "What's he like?". I waited but Kayla could not here me. I turned my head in her direction when she mumbled something about the price. I grabed her wrist to raise the number sign. She laughed but put her hand down quickly. The bidder caught the action before she could say something. She pressed on any way. When the bid grew to $20,000 Kayla shook her head. "You can buy the mare I can pay for the foal." I said. "No offense but I have enough trouble with you not beeing able to see, we dont need a horse who cant to." She sounded tired from staying up so I sat waiting. "Fine, but you dont have to pay for the colt." She said and raised her number. The gravle came down and the handler or handler's went into the ring to colect the mare and colt-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm

The mare walked out being lead by a handler. The colt fallowed with out any one helping him. He used his ears and sense of smell and every once in awhile the mare would nicker softly to her son. Once out side they stood there. Though no one knew it the mare was trained to be ridden but it had been 2 years.She snorted and nuzzled her son. "The mare might be pregnant.....stallion got lose bred some of the mares." The handler warned while handing the mare to them. She and her son had the body and muscles of a quarter horse but the pattern of a appy. There mussels bulged out even the young colts mussels were big for his age. The colt then suckled while his mom groomed him.

Colt-
(Wild One) Blind But Kind Beausidewb
(I changed my mined about what he looked like...he looks just like this foal.)

Mare-
(Wild One) Blind But Kind Grande+Design
(I changed my mined about what she looks like two.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:50 pm

(No wait wait wait this is them)-
(Wild One) Blind But Kind Doubletake-2 (Wild One) Blind But Kind Double-take1

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 pm

"I will get the trailer ready for the new horses." She said. "Or you can tell Ben to get the trailer ready and I will meet you both out there with the horses." I followed her step's as we walked passt the arena. The mare and foal where lead out side. "The mare is a light cinamin brown with white hunches and darker brown spot's. The foal is a black or realy dark brown with white hunches and dark spot's. He has a white star on his foreheas. I am not close enough to really get a good look at theme." She said. I was soon standing out side with Ben the trailer ready and waiting for the new horses. The gelding, the mare, and the foal. I could hear my sister's voice. "The trailer's over here." I heard many foot step's and the sound of hooves. "How about you stand over to the side Ian." Ben said. "I dont want any spooked horse nocking you down." I frowned but stood off to the side. (Sorry just got back on I might not be on for a few more day's though but I will try to get on as soon as posable Embarassed )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 pm

(Ok)

They walked in with no problem.The foal laid down by his mom's feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Ian- I walked up the ramp a little and looked in the direction of the inside of the trailer. "Where is the foal and mare?" I asked. I thought the echo of foot step's told me that they where in the back of the trailer it sounded like two set's of feet, the gelding I knew must have been at the front. "What do you think we should name them?" I asked. Kayla lead me down the ramp. "Well you can name the foal." She said. The trailer door's where closed and we all climbed into the cab of the truck. As we started to drive back home I sat in the back seat which was cramped but I could here the horses moving in the trailer, the gelding kicked. Kayla said "We can't let him travel with other's untill we fix that habbit, I got one like that once and my mare Dime picked that habbit of his up off the new horse." She said. I sat in the back silent but waited for any more sound's and to get home to take care of my new colt....

(What would you like his name to be? Smile )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm

(Maybe archer but you pick.)

The foal stood up and his mom nipped the gelding ears back,"Settle down or I'll make you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 pm

(That's a cool name, Archer it sutes the colt:D )

The Gelding (His name is Base Blood) I turned my rump tuored her face and said "Your not my mother and I hate trailer's." I snorted and stamped but stayed quiet for a while. Mares I thought what's there problem. (He has a bit of a attitued but loves children and loves trail rides and jumping he has a bad past though If you want he and the colt Archer can become friend's?)

Ian- "Hey the stomping stopped I think he just needed to get something out of his system." I said almost to myself. Ben looked in the rear view merrow. "How do you hear this stuff it some times amazes me, I could hardly hear him when he started kicking." He said looking at Kayla. "Maybe the other's gave him a peace of there mind?" Ben smiled a little. I wonderd if we ever came close to what really went on between horses....

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

(Ok and sure)

She snorted,"I know....I just don't want my son falling and you stepping on him!" I was getting agitated and nickered loudly but not kicking.

He snorted and looked at the big gelding from his view then started to suckle.

She smiled and nuzzled her son when he started to suckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Base Blood- I turned my head and looked at the young colt "What's your name squrt?" I asked. "I'm Base Blood a warmblood mix with Thoroughbred." I was realy ment to be a stadium jumper for the big contest's but my abusse had ruined my chances at becoming a champion.

Ian- I felt the truck turn on the rode that lead into the rode that went straight to the stable yard. "We will pull in in front of barn A and put the gelding in the traning area but put the mare and foal in barn B." Kayla said. The truck came to a stop and we all got out to unload the horses a riding student named Cindy came out to help.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Mare- "Archer...His name is Archer now please leave us alone." I was not good with geldings and most studs.

Archer- "Mom" He said annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Base Blood- I relized the truck had stopped. "Well it's nice to meet you Archer." I said and looked at the mare. "What's your name?" I asked.

Ian- They lowered the trailer ramp and Kayla went into the trail to lead Base Blood out into the stable yard. I waited for Ben to lead the mare down the ramp along with the foal.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

She snorted."Males." She whispered loudly.
Archer approached the man his worse blind eye facing him. (One eye he sees shadows that are faint and black the other eye nothing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Ben lead the mare down the ramp the foal soon to follow. Ben turned to take the lead rope of the foal. "Hey Ian do you want to lead him, since you can here the mare you can just follow use?" I noded and took the rope he put in my hand. (I heard that happen's to some people who have some of there eye site)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

(A huh)

Archer-
The colt caused no problems till a loud noise was made (Something falling) He started to walk wide eyed though he could not see. He walked side ways then after awhile he stopped and used his ears to locate the person who he thankfully did not knock down. He walked to him and put his head in his arms.

Mare-
I fallowed him out then spoke,"Look the only reason I didn't tell you my name was because I don't have one....I never had." I said to Base Blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Base Blood- "Ok, well see you Archer and...um, well see you around." I said and turned rump and followe followed the girl.

Ian- I smiled and could feel the fuzy main of the colt. "Hey fella, just follow my sound's and will both do fine." I could tell he had been frightend by the loud sound but now I was strocking his neck and holding the lead rope firmly. I followed the sound of the mares feet and Ben's voice as he talked to her. We enterd the warm barn and I heard Ben open the slid door's of the stall. This was a custom made stall for a mare and foal. I lead the colt in and heard the russtle of stall bedding.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 pm

The colt fallowed along close to him. He then entered the barn then his stall. He nuzzled you then laid down.

I fallowed the man ears pricked listing to him. My coat shivers as we enter the warm barn. My coat was warmer now. I smiled the laid down in my new stall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Ian- I smiled and cliped the lead of the colt's halter. I could hear him as he lowerd himself into the thick and warm bedding. We left the stall and I tried to help Ben get the feed and water ready for them both. "It's strange you both can't see, I guess it help's you understand each other better though." Ben said. We went back into the stall and Ben hung the bucket up in the corner then filled the water bucket. I stood back in the barn isle.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 pm

The mare stood up and drank all the water then laid back down giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

I knew the path to the feed room and felt around in the grooming box for a soft brush. Finding one Ben called out "Kayla say's the gelding settled down pretty good." I noded "He seemed to be pretty calm when we got them out of the trailer." I said and walked back into the barn isle getting ready to brush the colt. "Do you want help?" Ben asked. "I guess the mare might like a good brush down." I said looking in his direction.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 am

Archer-
The colt got up and pranced over to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down