Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M]

Go down

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Empty Wasted (Male, forcer) [M]

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 am

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Grey-wolf

shadow

Shadow sniffed the air, her tail twitching as she put it in between her legs. She hoped that the smell of heat wouldn't escape. She trembled with fear as she remembered listened, as a pup, to her mother's howls of agony as she was raped. Shadow had vowed to herself to never mate, but as she was in heat right now, it seemed impossible. Thoughts of mating and pups clouded her mind, and she shook her head furiously. Don't do it, Shadow, she warned herself. You'll regret it. She then sighed, and went to go and find something to eat.

stuff

-okay, so basically Shadow is in heat, and she doesn't want to be. i want her to be forced :3

Last edited by willz on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Empty Re: Wasted (Male, forcer) [M]

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 am

bump
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Empty Request

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 pm

((I have Flippy, Shard, and BlackHeart if your interested in any.
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11260-my-fae-s-and-brutes ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm

(You can use Flippy |D Flippy is a cute name lol)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Empty Flippy (Bad Side)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] 48274_poster405

In high speeds, Flippy was on his bad side and that meant trouble. He accidentally killed another brute for no reason and it made him get overwhelmed. He caught the scent of a Fae in heat and as he followed it, he became erect and his strength increased. The bushes nearby the fae shook as he hid there, ready to pounce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 pm

shadow

Shadow grumbled to herself as she pawed at the carcass of her recent kill. Why did she have to be in heat? Why couldn't she be like... heatless? She chewed on the carcass a little more before trotting away. She became aware of the hotness on her rear. It felt trapped, like she had to let it out. She looked around, tasting the air. She could smell herself, along with her heat, and the stale smell of a wolf(well, she thinks its stale). Shadow lifted up her tail and sighed as the smell was released into the air, and the trapped feeling was gone. Shadow shook herself, and then she went to go and find somewhere to rest for the night.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Flippy jumped out of the bushes and jumped onto the fae and smirked, tool becoming more erect. Getting on her back already, he looked for the hole as he wrapped his front legs around her waist and held on tight and strongly, prepared to snarl at her whenever she tries to get him off. Moving her tail, he spotted her hole and slammed his tool into it, already moving it in and out. "Move and you will get damaged, my sweet." She growled in a deep tone and continued to move in and out.

((Sorry if i went to quick. Just i had to think of it fast.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:05 pm

shadow

Shadow gasped at the sudden weight on her back. No. No no no no! "Get off me!" she barked, but as he spoke, she closed her mouth. She moaned in pain as he started to thrust in and out of her, and her hole ached at the unfamiliar feeling. Her legs wobbled, and she knew she would collapse under his great weight.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Keeping his weight to his paws, he went deeper and deeper in a very fast pace. At a few minutes, he was finally at her wall until he stopped and filled her. Dismounting, he placed his hide against hers as his tool was stuck in her hole and would be like that for several hours till it would no longer be so big as it pumped. He let his tool do most of the work. "Do not move or you'll hurt yourself. Were going to be stuck together for a while." She growled in his deep, harsh tone and stood there, watching everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Shadow whimpered as he finished. "Why.. why did you do this to me?" she whispered. She wished she was dead. How could she have been so stupid... lifting up her tail to get rid of some stupid feeling! I am a idiot, she decided. Shadow glared at the male wolf who was tied to her. "I hate you," she hissed.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Empty Flippy (Bad Side) -> (Good Side)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 am

"This is only one half of me, fae. You'll love my 'goody-goody' side." He snapped and stood there, pawing his head as his good side was trying to take control again. Growling as he bowed down, he was softening up before he groaned, for something different happened to him. His claws sheathed and his bad side was dealing with the change that his other half was making.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:57 am

Shadow growled. "I wouldn't love you anyway!" She stared at him blankly as she watched him 'change.'
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Empty Flippy (Good Side)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 am

Back to his good side, he slowly turned his head and seeing what happened, he groaned. "Why did it have to happen again?" He yowled. Seeing his tool's swelling went down, he carefully pulled it out and sheathed it as he laid there, not wanting her to attack him. Backing away in a crawling position, he hid in a bush, watching her slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 am

Shadow snarled at him as he backed away. She backed away slowly, her eyes narrowed as she waited for him to attack. Fuming, the wolf turned and half ran, half limped away.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:30 am

Flippy sighed, wanting to say sorry to her and explain. Walking out of the bushes, she noticed she was gone. Not going to track her down, he just laid down and curled up, not wanting to bug anyone. He groaned, hating what his other side did. Looking in the puddle, he saw his other self. "You went to far! Did you literally have to do that?" He asked. "Uh, ya! She was in heat and i took care of it." -chuckles- Replied his bad side and Flippy groaned again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 am

Shadow's tail hole ached, and she let out a low moan of pain. She could feel the male wolf's seed inside of her, and she slowed down her running to a limp. Her back hurt from where he had jumped on her back, and her waist hurt from where he had wrapped his forelegs around. Shadow limped towards a bush and collapsed, her stomach rising and falling. She closed her eyes and fell into a painful sleep.

(Sorry for the post being late I got really bad stomach ache)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 am

((YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. I have to have cramps from it every 5-10 minutes! its horrible! Least it cut me out of my classes X3))

Flippy stood up quickly as he heard her. Going towards the sound, he poked his head in the bush to see her. Hating what he had done, while she slept, he spent the whole time hunting food and putting it around her. Once he got up to 20 animals, he laid down and sighed, eating a spare one he got for himself. Falling asleep once he finished it, it was a light one, no dreams or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 am

(Yay :D)

Shadow was awoken by the smell of prey. She sat up, her nose twitching. Her jaw dropped in disbelief as she was surrounded by prey... and the male wolf a inch away! Frightened, she grabbed a rabbit and snuck away, but she tripped over a rock and fell over. One of her paws landed on a twig, which let out a loud snap. Bad move, Shadow, she thought sadly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am

Hearing the snap, he saw she was gone and headed over to the noise. Seeing it was her, he nudged her to see if she was alive. "You alright? A-and i'm sorry about what happened, i just couldn't keep my other side off. I got all that food for you while you slept. If you want, i-i'll just go home." He whined to her. He lived across the river that was far up ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 am

Shadow froze as she felt him nudge her. Then she jumped away, her fur standing on end. "I'm fine," she hissed. She took another step back as he kept talking about his 'sides.' "You should learn to control them," Shadow snapped, the tip of her tail twitching, "because now I'm probably pregnant with your pups." But for some reason, she felt a little bit of excitement in the bottom of her belly. She had the image in her head - her with pups and a mate. But she hadn't expected her to be forced into doing it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Wasted (Male, forcer) [M] Empty Flippy

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

"Well, if that is how you see it, then that is what it will be! I'll just leave you with your problem." He growled and when he turned around, he walked off. He padded across the river and made it after and hour to his den. Her problem was hers and if he had a problem, it would be his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum