Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizarding ' | ~ | ' [ Artemis & Saviour ]

3 posters

Go down

Wizarding ' | ~ | ' [ Artemis & Saviour ] Empty Wizarding ' | ~ | ' [ Artemis & Saviour ]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Rosalie grimaced as her small hands began to work nonstop on the potion in front of her, angrily trying to perfect it and get the exact shade of blue. Eventually, she huffed and threw in some frog's eyes, turning it a nasty shade of green. Potions had never been her thing. She had a C+, and desperately needed to bring it up before the end of the symester. Rosalie sighed and tossed out the potion and began working on it again, picking out all the ingrediants and heating it up to 110 degrees.

Dameon sighed and sat in the back of Dueling class, listening to the teacher bore on and on about how to defeat other wizards. Dameon was the most skilled dueler in this class, and everybody knew it, so most of the time, he just hung back and waited for somebody to dare and call him up for a challange. The teacher was talking about how to defend yourself, and how to find cracks in other's defenses, although Dameon already knew all the tricks. He grimaced and closed his eyes, falling into a very light sleep.

Back to top Go down

Wizarding ' | ~ | ' [ Artemis & Saviour ] Empty Re: Wizarding ' | ~ | ' [ Artemis & Saviour ]

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 pm

[ I will reply tonight probably... sorry I have tons of topics right now 0.0 ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wizarding ' | ~ | ' [ Artemis & Saviour ] Empty Re: Wizarding ' | ~ | ' [ Artemis & Saviour ]

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Grace stared at her Summoning teacher, Miss N. Taylor, ramble on about how weak a Witch, or Wizard, can be after casting a large creature from nothing. Grace blocked Miss Taylor out as she finished the sentence for her," It is always best to carry an item or part of the creature you wish to summon, making it substantially easier to summon said monster." As she finished, Grace hid beneath the cap of her Witchcraft hat, hiding her slightly embarrassed blush.

Someone, please get me out of this! Grace pleaded in the back of her mind as the teacher drew close to her," And what is this? Young Miss Morgan? Scribbling in your Spellbook?! This is unacceptable." Miss Taylor's voice lowered scornfully as her tone began to seep disappointment and anger. Grace was close to a breakdown, all the yelling, anger tossed at her and carelessly left to dissolve her mental barriers,Oh, God. No, no, no... No.. No! Don't break! Don't break! Don't break. Don't break... Managing to quell the tossed-aside fury was only one phase, the next was going to be harder. Much harder.

Last edited by Artemis Featherarrow on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:31 pm

[ we'll wait for saviour, it's best to have a posting order. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:47 pm

[ Nevermind I have less topics lol ]

Garrit

The teacher babbled on, boring me as I rest my head on my fist. Blue eyes staring absently out the window. Would someone please shut her up. Just then, Grace commented, and I stifle laughter. The teacher however found it less than entertaining. She stepped over and scolded Grace for her doodling. I roll my eyes, and out of character, stand up for Grace. "What else is she to do? You are incredibly boring, especially when you told us to study this as homework last night." My voice breaking the tense aura around the class. I knew I would probably get detention for this, but oh well. What's another day locked up?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Rosalie breathed a sigh of relief when the bell rang. She pushed the potion into the trashcan and grabbed up her books, dashing out of the classroom and into the hallway. Rosalie had a free period now, and she always spent free periods outside doing homework or writing poems. Rosalie grinned and shoved her books into her locker and grabbed parchment and a quill pen, walking briskly outside, glad to be out of the stuffy potions classroom.

Dameon sighed when the bell rang and he got out of the classroom, getting somebody else to gather his books -- his best friend, actually, who was obsessed with weight-lifting -- and made his way to his locker. He eyed the beautiful Grace on the way out, but then averted his gaze and started outside, where he planned on going and talking to Rosalie.

[ flipping epic brain fart ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 am

Grace ~

I smiled at Garrot when he stood up for me, as the bell sounded, I gathered up my Spellbooks and stood, quickly walking out into the rather busy hall. I smiled to Dameon as he passed me before I looked back and my locker and sidestepped to it, free period was my favourite time of day, excluding nighttime of course, I took hold of a raven quill pen and an empty Spellbook before closing the locker quietly.

(You're not the onpy one with brain farts! Lol)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Garrot

The teacher opened her mouth, obviously furious "Yea yea, detention" I smirk and stand up, grabbing my spellbooks and notepad before pushing past her. I walk down the hall, secretly catching glances at Rosalie as her innocent self grabs parchment and a quill. I avert my gaze and open the heavy swinging door to the detention room. Sitting down with a cocky grin and watching as the teacher on duty rolls his eyes. Typical visitor, I was.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Rosalie hummed to herself as she sat underneath the orange tree outside the school grounds. She had briefly caught the eye of Garrott, who was undoubtedly making his way to detention, yet again. She couldn't help but wonder what that boy did in class to get himself into so much trouble. Rosalie only had Dueling class with him, and in that he seemed like a well-mannered boy. She smiled at the thought of one day where he might not have to go to detention. It would be nice to sit and talk to him. Just as she looked down onto her parchment, she saw the handsome Dameon making his way over to her. She waved a hello and did her best to ignore him. Though none of the other girls could tell, Rosalie knew that Dameon was a hard-core player.

Dameon made his way over to Rosalie, who seemed to be smiling at whatever childish thought she was thinking at the moment. As soon as their eyes connected, she waved and looked back down to her parchment. That was the usual greeting that Dameon received from her. She was harder to fool, but Dameon was sure he'd crack the innocent 17-year-old girl. That is, as long as Garrott didn't get to her first. Dameon sighed and sat down beside her, picking a peice of grass and twirling it in his fingers, "Hey." He said quietly, staring at the grass in his hands, but was met with no reply. He sighed and laid in the grass, closing his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

[ hellur? :3 ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:58 pm

(Is this dead? Lawlz I want to join if its ok with you guys. If not kk)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down