Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!)

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am

Chance-
I whinned as loud as I could. "ARCHER!" I gallop through the forest, following his scent.

(sorry so short, brain fart)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm

I looked up and fallowed my mate,"Archer!" I yelled then noticed annabell (the filly) was gone. I then nighd.archer,An!"I listened and herd a reply. I galloped to it and saw a mare and my kids. I nuzzled archer then An,"Mom is girls 1st."She joked and I laugh,"Well when it comes to nuzzling it's any body 1st."I then looked up at the mare,"Hello I'm once in a blue moon but please call me blue moon or moon. I hope my kids weren't trouble. Your alone...would you like to join are herd? I know it's small but it's just started." I smiled warmly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Chance-
"Archer, Annabelle!" I say, nuzzling them both. I then nip Archers mane. "Never do that again. Do you understand?" I ask him. I turn to the mare. "Hello, I am Chance."

Archer- "Yes daddy." I say.My head hangs low. I turn to Annabelle. "Sorry."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Blue moon "Good" I said when he said yes.

Annabell only nuzzled archer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Aires jumped as the two parents came charging out if the woods. But smiled when they nuzzeled the two foals, "It's a pleasure to meet you Moon, and you to Chance, and I would lobe to join if that not any trouble" Aries smiled one if her breath taking smiles. "Oh and the kids were fine"...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Chance-
"Great!" I say, and push the kids back towards our temorary camp. "Aries, you are very welcome to come with us."

Archer- I grin at Annabelle. "I got an AUNTIE!" I yell. I shut my muzzle before I got nipped again. I look over at Aries and smile.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I laugh and nuzzle him.

Blue Moon-
"Well you won't be a problem so come along." I say with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 am

I was taken by surprise at the colts choice of words but i smiled warmly and followed behind Moon...

(Sorry brain dead)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 am

Chance-
"Yes, come with." I smile at Archer.

Archer- I trot up to Aries. "Hi!"\

(Yes, I am brain dead too.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2