Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!) Empty Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm

The pregnant mare fallowed her mate into the land.(Switching to 1st person)"Do you think others will come and join our small herd?" I ask him. I the nuzzled him before laying down on my side. I was almost ready to give birth but that would happen days to come.

Last edited by wild one on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!) Empty Re: Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!)

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Chance-
"I hope so." I smile gently. "But if not, I will always have you." I nuzzle her forhead, pushing her fetlock out of her eyes.

(Sorry so short, Brain-Fart)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!) Empty Re: Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 pm

I smiled and licked his muzzle. I got up and stood by his side."Yea and I still got you....and we still got the foal."I said nuzzling my stumic.

2 days later (I hope you don't mind me skipping)-
I laid down breathing heavily pushing hard and after 10 pushes it was out.I licked it dry then ran around letting the access stuff come out of me. After that I returned and stood by the foal. It stumbled to it's feet and suckled. I smiled and nuzzled him."He\she's beautiful don't you think."

(Is it going to be a colt or filly?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 pm

(A colt?)
I neigh loundly, and rear, congradulating my new member.I smile and lick the youngster on the cheek. "What should we call him?" I ask. He was dark bay with a pure black mane. He had a small star on his forhead, and white socks on his feet. "

(does he look ok?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm

(I like not like I mean loveee his description)

I smiled,"You get to name him."I said and reached out to my mate and nuzzle him before licking his muzzle. I then moved to my colt and licked his velvet muzzle while he runs around.

(Do u wanna play as the baby?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 pm

(Sure!)
"Archer?" I asked her. The little colt reared up and lost its balance, falling over.

Is that name ok?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

"I like it". I answered and watched him while giggling.

(Ok and yea..I Loveee it!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Archer-
I try to rear like my dad and end up falling over backwards. I then shake my short mane, trying to look cool.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I laughed at him. I then herd a little whinny from the distance and walk to it. A filly? Alone,"Hun come here."The foal was also a new born and wet. I licked her clean. I then walked in a cave and saw a dead mare then realise that this foal must have walked out of the cave and this mare must have been her mom.I felt a tear roll down my face. I then helped the foal up and nuzzled her.We started to walk
Back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Chance- I quickly follow her, calling for archer. We find a filly alone, with a dead mother laying in a cave.

Archer- I prance after daddy, wondering where we were going. Then we find a playmate! I run up to her and nibble on her short mane, then run around her in circles."

(Do you want to be the filly?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 pm

(Yea Smile )

She laughed and bucked at him but fell on her wobbly legs then stood back up and chased him around. Falling once in awhile.

I watched smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Chance-
I watch them happily, but then turn and take care of the mare. I bury her underneath a weeping willow.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:58 pm

I helped him.

(Don't forget to post on http ://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t8194-sky-runners-pack )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:21 pm

I slowly walk away towards the two foals who were still roming and playing with eachother. "Come now children, time to move on." I say, and walk forward. We would have to move to a different meadow, the dead mare would attract predators, even if she was burried.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:25 pm

We all fallowed him,l was sinning with my new daughter.

price tag-

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Chance-
I listen to them sing, and my heart lifts a bit. We walk through the meadow, through a few streams, stopping to graze. As soon as it starts to get dark, I pull them up to stop."Time to sleep for the night."

Archer- My little legs were very tired and I needed to rest. I was glad that daddy had called for us to spend the night. I nicker to the little filly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Aelena-
I walk to archer and lay by him.

Blue moon-
I walked to him and nuzzle his face before laying down by his feet falling asleep with my muzzle in the water. I fall asleep to the noise of a not to far away water fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Chance-
I watch as one by one, my family falls asleep. I must stay awake though, to watch over my herd. I hear a waterfall, and the gentle noise soothes my nerves.

Archer- I get up in the middle of the night and decide to investagate. I wander off a bit...
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Morning-
They wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Archer- I follow the river down aways, not knowing how far I was actually going. I leap into the stream, trying to play with the fish. A strange bird squacks and I look up in surprise. Where was I?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:49 pm

"Archer!?"I holier and my little filly makes a whine of a foal calling for him."Hun have you seen archer? I'm worried." I said. Wide eyed and with a worried look on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:15 pm

(Can i join, if not ignor this post)

A young mare pranced through the forest. Her blond mane bouncing with each step. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she spotted a young colt, looking slightly lost. The 3 year old mare walked up to the colt watching the bird, she glanced up then looked back at him, "Hello, i'm Aries". The mare smiled, "Where are your parents?" She looked around herself, listening to any tell tail noises, he ears pricked at the sound of another horses call...

Aries
Chance and his mate come to start there herd. (Every one wellcomeeee!) AlatarielsGoldenHorse
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Archer-
"What?" I look at the mare. "I dont know, Im lost!! They were over there, but then they were over there, I dont know!" I started to cry.

(Hey, does she want to join the herd? I can make another stallion if you like)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 am

"ARCHER!" I yelled my vice booming loud . I listen to it echo no response. I put my head down and a tear rolled off my face."Archer"I whispered,"My son" I whispered.

"Archer!?"Called the little filly who found his sent and was fallowing it.

AFTER AWHILE-

Filly-
I found archer and looked up at the big mare,"Whose she?"I asked my not relaited brother.

Moon-
I had not notice her go after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 am

Aries smiled at the little filly, "I'm guessing that you know her Archer, oh and I'm Aries by the way", the mare looked around, scenting the air. "Where are your parents? I'm sure that they are worried about you" The golden mare walked to the east, the in a large circle before coming back. "I can't see any one", suddenly a loud whinny echoed through the forrest. Aries sang back, her beautiful voice rumbling around the trees...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next