Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome )

2 posters

Go down

Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome ) Empty Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm

~Thin Soulness~
She layed on her side, sides heaving, and her breathing slow... She neighed loudly from the pain, adn sighed as she began to push...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome ) Empty Re: Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome )

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 am

(( Is anyone playing Bruno? ))

Back to top Go down

Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome ) Empty Re: Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome )

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am

I'll Play Bruno!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am

Can i play the foal when its born?

Back to top Go down

Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome ) Empty application ;/

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:36 am

May i be qnother mare that has randomly wandered into the foaling grounds and join yours and brunos herd? heres a pic
Thin Soulness comes to have her foal., and start a herd with her mate, Bruno...( Anyone welcome ) 295454156

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 am

Siiiiioooooooon???
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 am

Sure to all of you... And yea Nicoco you may play Bruno
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 am

Bruno~
I quickly galloped up to her, sweating and panicing. I laid beside her "come on baby push!" I whinnied nuzzling her gently, making sure she was alright (soz, I'm brain dead!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum