Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro comes with his mate Bianca and foal Stella to start a herd! (anyone welcome)[plz rp]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nitro comes with his mate Bianca and foal Stella to start a herd! (anyone welcome)[plz rp] Empty Nitro comes with his mate Bianca and foal Stella to start a herd! (anyone welcome)[plz rp]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Nitro~
I walk into the meadow beside Bianca and Stella. "what do u think?" i ask bianca

Stella~
I flick my little tail at flies

Back to top Go down

Nitro comes with his mate Bianca and foal Stella to start a herd! (anyone welcome)[plz rp] Empty Re: Nitro comes with his mate Bianca and foal Stella to start a herd! (anyone welcome)[plz rp]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Bianca~
"its perfect" i smile and nuzzle him, then nuzzle stella.

Back to top Go down

Nitro comes with his mate Bianca and foal Stella to start a herd! (anyone welcome)[plz rp] Empty Re: Nitro comes with his mate Bianca and foal Stella to start a herd! (anyone welcome)[plz rp]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Nitro~
I neigh as loud as i can, my voice rings throughout the meadow, to the valleys. as if saying 'all mares come! join my herd'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Bianca~
I join in and whinnie with him. our voices combined sounded like a song, calling all horses for miles. then we wait. and wait. wait for them to come

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 am

I hear the whinnie, I call back telling them me, my mate and our unborn foal are coming, and with that we galloped across the grassy plains, and before we knew it we were there, I whinnyed to them to let them know we were here.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 am

Bianca~
I see the new horses and nicker to them, telling them to come over. "looks like we have visitors" i say to Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:58 am

Tiara:I walk closer "Hello, we herd your call and since we are looking for a herd, we decided to show up." I stammerd, looking at my round stomach.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Bianca~
"well you are welcome to stay with us" i smile "i see you are expecting a foal soon" i nod at her stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:57 am

Tiara~
"Yes, yes. the foals due in a couple of months." I said very excited." Oh sorry I have not introduced us yey! I'm Tiara, and this is Dawn."

Dawn~
"Its a pleasure to meet you" I nodded.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 am

Nitro~
"im nitro, this is my mate bianca and our foal stella"

Stella~
I nod my head up and down excitedly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Tiara~
"Hello, your full of life, aint ya!" I said talking to Stella.
Dawn~
I laughed at the young filly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Nitro~
"yes, shes quite the little bundle of joy" i smile

Stella~
I run around and kick, then get tired and lay down by my moms feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Dawn~
i go up to Nitro and said "Hey!" I said as I went up to him and chatted.
Tiara~
I sighed sarcasticly "Stallions" I laughed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Bianca~
I walked over to Tiara "i just wanted to say thanks for joining with us....i hope more horses come" i look into the distance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 am

Tiara~
"Your welcome, I'm sure there are lots more horses are out there, we just need luck!" I said, looking into the distance too.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 am

(ok, how bout she has the foal now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 pm

(Okay)
Tiara~
I feel a shock of pain go through me, I collapse and say "Wheres Dawn, I breathe and let out a loud whinny.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Bianca~
"im sure he will be here soon, just focus on breathing and pushing" i assure her

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Dawn~
I hear a whinny, it sounded alot like...Tiara!!! "Dont worry dawn! im coming!" I gallop to her side, and say "Dont worry, im here!".

Tiara~
"Its about time you got here" I say nuzzling him gently, I quickly pulled my muzzle away as a feel a kick, I pushed and breathed, I pushed again and a head came out.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Bianca~
"good, keep pushing!" i kneel down next to her and nuzzle her stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Tiara~
I push again and the sholders appear I push again and the foal slips out halfway, one more big push and the foal is out. I sigh in relief, "I think, Violet suits her!" I say nuzzling her "My sweet little Violet".

Dawn~
"Sounds good to me!" I say nuzzling Tiara.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Bianca~
"welcome" i say to violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Tiara~
"Thankyou too Bianca, you've been a great help too!" I said nuzzling her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:41 pm

(no, i meant to say welcome to the world to violet lol not your welcome cuz of helping)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:49 pm

(Ohhh)
Violet~
I Wobble to my feet and see Stella, I nicker playfully to the foal.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next