Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Will It Stop, When Will I Give Up Trying?

2 posters

Go down

When Will It Stop, When Will I Give Up Trying? Empty When Will It Stop, When Will I Give Up Trying?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:53 am

Ghostly Appearance
Ghostly looked around stomping the ground with his hoof. Everything was quiet. He sighed as all he could hear was his own heartbeat, and waves crashing on the shore. Everyone wanted to claim this place, but it was hard. He looked to see no one was coming. Everyone thought he was so weird. Suddenly, his eyes moved in the back of his head to see ghost right in front of the shore. He blinked and blinked and saw flashes of the bloody fight. He then blinked one more time, and they were gone. That what was with Ghostly... he was physic.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

When Will It Stop, When Will I Give Up Trying? Empty Re: When Will It Stop, When Will I Give Up Trying?

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 am

SEE NO EVIL
She stood at the shone line. She blinked and seen the ocean flow with blood and bones. She blinked again and it was gone. She stumbled back and snorted. See No Evil turned and walked into the forest. All was quiet. She stoped to watch a rover flow down the side of a hill. She pawed at the top to see the river turn to blood. She smirked then pawed it again to change it back making it rush faster.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

When Will It Stop, When Will I Give Up Trying? Empty Re: When Will It Stop, When Will I Give Up Trying?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 am

Ghostly Appearance
Not liking what was going on at this haunted and scary place, Ghostly dashed off through the forest, going faster on every step. His heart skipped a few beats too. He couldn't take anymore. When was he gonna stop? When was it gonna stop?
Before he knew it, he was touching muzzles with a mare. He sighed and snorted backing up. "Sorry ma'am." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 am

SEE NO EVIL
She stumbled abck as she turned and touched noseds with a stallion. She snorted and shook her head. " Thats ok." She looked up to see his handsome form. She gasped and her eyes locked into his. " I-I'm See No Evil." She studdered to answer as she gazed itno his eyes... It seemed as if the world stoped and they were the only two on earth...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Ghostly Appearance
When he caught in her gaze, he did not hear the, 'that's okay.' he looked at her, confused, but he felt that he was looking right into her soul. He then saw something. It was a little girl.... "Ghostly." she murmured, only he could hear, but he didn't know. "I'm here."
Who was this girl? She didn't seem familiar to him. He moved his gaze from her, and snorted. "I'm Ghostly Appearance." he growled, but only a bit. He was kinda stressed. The girl followed him everywhere!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:45 pm

(hello?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:58 pm

SEE NO EVIL
Evils eyes met his, and her gaze smiply ripped through his flesh and into the deep cold scary heart that he held inside of him. Seeing a little girl passing by in ehr mind, te girl whiped around and her black hair moved from ehr face, and showed her eyes ( Just like the grudge.) See No Evil snorted and then shook her head breaking the wall between her eyes and his. " Nice to meet you Ghostly." She said with a low murmur kind of...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Ghostly Appearance
Ghostly snorted when she broke the wall between the girl. "You saw her too?" he asked. "She looks so familar though I really don't how she is." he murmured and sighed, sitting down. "I can't figure it out." His ears towards his cranium, he closed his eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down