Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Us Our Freedom [Open; PG-13]

3 posters

Go down

Give Us Our Freedom [Open; PG-13] Empty Give Us Our Freedom [Open; PG-13]

Post by lemmy Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 am

Give Us Our Freedom [Open; PG-13] Angel___2___Maximum_Ride___by_natvv

ABIGIAL MILLER
District 7 l Age 14 l Intelligent

"Abigal Miller..." the lady (different person than Jolie. That lady be dead by then) called, narrowing her eyes at the crumbled piece of paper that was in her hand. She looked up, looked over the crowd. "Abigal Miller where are you, dear?" The lady asked. Today was reaping, 199th Hunger Games. And to think it went on so long... "Abigal..." the lady called again sounding impatient now.

Abigial was caught in a daydream watching as the other faces looked over at her. She stared out not even thinking about walking up. As soon as all the faces were on her the lady's eyes were now on her. She drew her lips up as the lady gestured her. Abigial stepped back a little but the men in the white suits, the peacekeepers, took her wrist and brought her in the open of the area. She could've escaped before all of this mess, stayed with her busy mother. She wondered what she'd think...

As she was led upstage, there was a smile. "Good job dear," said the lady soothingly with a smile plastered on her overlippedsticked mouth. Good job on the clown act. Taking a deep breath, Abigial looked over the crowd of relief mostly from the mothers of their little girls, some little girl's actually crying with relief, while Abigial just wanted to scream and run away just over those mountains of trees... she could make it... she knew it... she could see them now, squinting into the sun for a better view...

She was so caught up in the beauty, her daydream of victory that she didn't catch that the boy's name was caught. A few minutes was catched in her throat just to see a devasted blonde mother, screaming yelling, a crumbled up open paper in the lady's hand, her face horrified. The lady screaming, yelling no, pushing the peacekeepers away while looking at her babygirl on the stage, that promised her babygirl that she would never be on this stage heading for death was Abigal's mother.

"No! No! Please don't send her no!" screamed the mother as the peacekeepers held her back. She collapsed on the ground and Abigial just wanted to come running towards her, comfort her. But she stopped, stared, held down the tears that threatned to dampen her face. Her mother was tooken and every small step that seperated them broke her heart. Abigial had to be strong.

The lady gave a somewhat comfused smile and turned towards the bowl. "Okay to the boys," she said and opened the piece of crinkled paper and Abigial waited patiently.

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Give Us Our Freedom [Open; PG-13] Empty Re: Give Us Our Freedom [Open; PG-13]

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Im bout to reply when I get on a compyter

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Give Us Our Freedom [Open; PG-13] 27x4f1h
CALDER SCARANO
District 7 | Age 16 | Intelligent

I clenched my fists and closed my eyes, praying that they would not call my name. The girl had already been called first, now it was time for the boy. My eyes opened in disbelief as i heard the name called, "Calder Scarano". I looked up at the lady on the stage, a hostile glare in my eyes. Everybody's eyes were on me as i slowly started to walk up on the stage.

As i got to the stage, i looked out into the crowd, but nobody was there to be sad i was leaving. I had no mother, no father, no siblings. I had taken care of myself since i was 12. I lived in a small house on the outskirts of district 7. I hunted and traded and got by just fine all those years. I liked being alone and now i was gonn be surrounded by all those weird capitol people.

"Come over here and shake hands dear" the lady said. I walked towards Abigail and akwardly shook her hand before we left. I didn't know her, i had seen her before a couple times in school but never really talked to her. It's a shame that right when i get to know her we're both probably gonna die.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down