Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely yet so not alone..

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lonely yet so not alone.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lonely yet so not alone..

Post by SunsetBaby Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Helakon laughed at the younger stallion, "You think that scares me, you being a prince." he laughed again, "Son, I've taken down stallions twice your size." He looked at his daughter and smirked, "Now run along little one and let me take care of my daughter." Helakon stepped towards his daughter pushing her away from the stallion. He nipped at her chest, ears now pinned.

Peeta flattened her ears and stepped away from her father. She squealed every time he nipped her. She's usually a strong mare who can take care of herself but with her father there, basically attacking her, she was scared into what he wanted. He finally pushed her into a log, which she tripped over and fell on her back and grunted and started up at her father scared that he might kill her.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Zander snorted and stepped up to him as he moved to shove Peeta away. "You should leave her alone." he grumbled as he elevated his head higher and bared his teeth. He may have been smaller, but he was full of will power. He watched in anger as Helakon nipped at her chest, frightening her into tripping and falling.
With a rear and a squeal, he lunged forward and knocking him in his side with his skull. It didn't do much damage, but he saw him stagger. "I said leave her alone!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Helakon staggered aside and shook his muzzle. He looked at the stallion and glared his eyes at him, ignoring that his daughter was standing up and limping behind the stallion out of fear. He pinned his ears at him, "You don't tell me what to do." With that he challenged him, that without warning charged at him, his eyes wide and bloodshot.

Peeta's back foot hurt when she walked she had moved behind Zander when he attacked her father. She watched them and when her father charged at him she backed out of the way to keep from getting hurt. She didn't know what to do other than that, and watch them fight.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Zander snorted and shook his head after he moved back from giving the blow. He watched Peeta limping away and he felt bad, but in order to save her, he had to fight her father. Compared to him, her father was twice as big and much more muscular. It would take everything he had and luck to win.
Taking on his challenge, Zander prepared to move to the right, and side step the attack. Helakon caught his flank as he charged him and Zander felt his body swing right as he tried to keep his balance. Rearing up, he lurched forward and threw himself against the stud, plunging his mug to his shoulder and biting down on him, hard.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Helakon squealed an ear piercing squeal. He swung his head around and grabbed Zander's mane and pulled on it, making him release his grip. With that Helakon turned fast and bucked at the horse hitting him in his side.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Zander released his grip and squealed loudly when the older stud kicked hi side. With a grunt, he yanked his neck down, tearing some of his black mane from the roots, and swung the opposite way of Helakon. Throwing his weight forward, he threw up his heels and bashed backwards, striking Helakon in the ribs.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Helakon grunted and fell to the ground gasping for breath, one of his ribs broke off and stabbed him in the lungs. He stood and coughed, "We're not done." With that he started off as fast as he could with his lung being punctured, spitting out blood every now and then.

Peeta had stood back and watched them fight shaking all over. She watched her father leave then looked at Zander, still scared to move and savoring her one hoof.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Zander turn to Peeta, his breath coming in short gasps and pants, "Are you okay?" he asked. He saw that she stood on three legs, favoring her four hoof.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Peeta nodded then looked him over making sure he was alright, "Are you okay?" She asked then she, expectantly to herself, rubbed her head on his neck gratefully. "Thank-you so much."
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 am

Zander nodded and moved a little closer, "I think im alright. Just a little battered and bruised." He watched her lean closer and felt her head upon his neck. She rubbed it gently to let him know she was thankful. "Your welcome." he said softly as he reached his head around to nudge her cheek.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Peeta looked at him, "You don't know how grateful I am. He surely would of killed me." She kept looking him over to make sure he was okay, "I owe you big."
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Zander watched her as she checked him over, looking for cuts or scrapes. "Im fine, i promise." he said with little smile. "Your quite welcome.." he added as he turned to nose his side where Helakon had rammed him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Peeta looked at where he was looking, "Did he hurt you?" She was worried about him, temporarily forgetting about her sister for the moment.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Zander turned back around to look at her, meeting her gaze and seeing the worry in her eyes. "I think its just bruised." he said and started to walk it off. "Hey, come to think of it. Where is your sister?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Peeta shook her head and looked in the direction that her sister had gone, her father had came and then left, leaving a trail of blood. She shivered a little from fear, "I don't know."

Zeeta kept walking, she didn't know where she was going but she heard voices. It sounded like Peeta and Zander, when she stumbled into the clearing and saw them she knew that she made it.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Zander whipped around with his ears flat enough the movement made him wince in pain. It was only Zeeta. "Where were you?" he asked her as he tried to hide his discomfort.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 am

Peeta looked at her sister and limped over to her. She rubbed her muzzle on her neck, "I missed you but I'm pissed with you. You led father right to us. He hurt me and Zander," Peeta looked at Zander for a moment then back to her sister, "he protected me by attacking him. He got hurt but injured him."

Zeeta looked at Zander then Peeta, "I'm sorry, I didn't know He was coming here. I didn't know he was fallowing us." she put her head down and looked at them "Please forgive me."

Peeta limped back to Zander and stood behind him holding her leg up a little bit out of pain and shook her head, "I can't. You messed up worse than I did that one time that Manalynn got killed."
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Zander stood still, breathing irregularly to try and stop the pain shooting through his side every time he took a breath. He watched the two sisters comfort the other with guarded eyes. When Peeta moved behind him, he followed her with his head and then looked back at Zeeta. "I can forgive you, although id like to know why you disappeared like that.." His ears twitched to pick up Peeta's voice and curiosity got the best of him. "Manalynn?" he asked.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 am

Zeeta shook her head, trying to ignore him but spoke anyway, "he was a member of our heard. Before our father killed some of them. Peeta wondered off one day and he fallowed her, just to make sure she wouldn't get into trouble. She was just a foal and didn't know any better, but she walked into rival territory. They attacked she only got away because he protected her and died trying too."

Peeta sighed blocking out the story, she felt guilty enough as it was about him. She didn't like reliving it. While Zeeta told the story she noticed Zander's breathing was off, "are you alright Zander?"
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 am

Zander listened to the story silently. "Thats horrible.." he breathed and then wince. He looked at Peeta, "Its just my side, it hurts a little.."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Zeeta shook her head and walked away, keeping an eye out for her father.

Peeta looked at her sister then at Zander again, "lay down and rest. Zeeta's here now, we should be fine."
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Zander didnt like the idea having to lay down after the incident with Helakon, but he decided that since Zeeta was here they would be okay. With a grunt, he walked back to his tree and slowly lowered himself to the ground. He clenched his jaw shut tight as he did so. Once down, he let out a sigh if relief.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Peeta watched him lay down then limped to the weeping willow tree to lay down. She watched her sister stare off into space, she wasn't too happy with her.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Zander lifted his head to gaze over at the two sisters. So much had happened today, it made his head spin. Why had Zeeta really left? With a sigh, he took once last glance at Peeta and turned to look at the stream running close to him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 am

Peeta looked at her hoof and started to clean it. It was swollen, which meant it was definitely broke. She glanced up around the meadow make sure everyone was fine the yawned. She was hurt, sore, tired, and upset. She wanted to get some sleep but for some reason she didn't trust her sister keeping watch.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next