Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flame's still got the power! (thunderstruck)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flame's still got the power! (thunderstruck) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flame's still got the power! (thunderstruck)

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Flame- "You dont stay I dont want any one getting ready for me to die! All of you go!" My voice took efect over my heard and family Masked Mystery mooved the heard out. I jumped to my feet. "You dont deserve her eather and my daughter and m heard! And my bastard Adian deserves it." I screamed as I kicked him hard in the gut and rambed him up agianst the giant oak that stood there. Rubbing his face agianst the ruff bark and making him bleed. "You...I kicked him hard in the colar bone breaking it like he did with my burning spin. Dotn deserve her at all.....I bucked my kick made a swishing noise as I hit him. I was still young enough to win and I would I would not let any one have my Meadow! I grabed his throat and yanked hard with my teeth, my jaw burned but I made no noise I held him there. "You must leav." I said through clenched teeth about to tear out his throat!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Flame's still got the power! (thunderstruck) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flame's still got the power! (thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Jaguar pulled back, managing to escape with his throat in tact, although it did rip some skin. He reared and bit down hard on Flame's neck. He pushed him to the ground and trampled over his neck. Stopping to put two hooves on the stallion's neck, cutting off all oxygen supply...

Mistress watched and whinnied loudly, scared for her mate whom she loved dearly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Flame- I grited my teeth and bucked hard sending him off me "I told you I will not let you have my Meadow!" I screamed and ran at him then reard and kicked him hard in the face. I was bloody and worn clear through almost but he would die! I swung my hind leg's and caught him on the shoulder to break it then swooped my head down and tok ahold of his leg with my teeth and yank as I bit down! "I want you to leav!" I creid and shoved him into the dirt. I kicked him hard in the gunt and cut him-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Jaguar thought quickly, "And you'll kill me even if your daughter loves me?!" He was on his feet in seconds, battered and bleeding, but this wasn't his end. He wouldn't die. The thick layer of muscle covering his bones helped support them and keep them from breaking. How could he kill Flame? He had an idea. He snorted and reared, chasing Flame back to the tree. If he could just...... Jaguar reared up, not leaving enough room for Flame to remain standing still. He'd have to rear if he wanted to avoid Jaguar's attack. Instead, Jaguar changed plans and grabbed Flame's muzzle, biting down as hard as he could and twisting his neck, hearing the cracking of already broken bones. He snorted and kept a firm grip on Flame's muzzle, twisting his neck even more.

Mistress heard the cracking of bones and turned around, galloping over to Flare and hiding her daughter.

( >:P Jaguar pwns )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 pm

I turned when he came for me and pulled back gently getting away from him with some damige but not much "I told you I'm not going to die I offerd your father land and he gave it up!" I yelled kicking him hard in the chest. "I don't care how can she love a stallion who lied to her and is trying to kill her own sire in front of her and her mother and her little brother!" I screamed giving him a swift kik in the gut each time I said somthing. I breathed hard but faoght back! "I will not let you have her or the Meadow! You do not deserve her!" I said biting his throat and yanking!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Again, Jaguar got his throat free. "Just die, stupid bastard!" Jaguar said. "And you probably didn't tell her you killed my father! You're a terrible father! At least i'll have some pride to hold on to! You? You have NOTHING!" He pressed Flame up against the tree and reared, repeatedly stabbing him in the stomach with his hooves until blood covered his entire legs.

Mistress heard the fight still and slowly wandered back. When she saw what was going on, she cried, "Stop! Flame don't!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:11 pm

I turned on him and yanked at his throat pulling him to the ground and keeping him there my teeth dug deep in his throat. My side's heaved wide as i breethed bleeding but not broken or beaten. I pressed my knees down on his throat. "You have no idea what it's like to be a leader! To have to put up with all the bastard's trying to kill you or taking your mare's your family. I was two when I took it and lost my mother, my father, my sister, and my brother. I am a better father than you think. I love her and that's why I will not kill you. You should be fighting for her not for this Meadow and not for yourself. If you say you love her then prove it be worthy!" The last was gentle and I relesed him a little. "If you want any part of this Meadow She must be your mate and friend. If you want the half of the Meadow I offerd to your father then do what I ask." I was breathing hard but kept him pined on the ground. "Your father was very lucky I never well I did mean to kill him but I did not think he would die. I offerd him achance and he pushed it aside. Now you can take it." I said. "I'm old but not stupid you know what's right and what's wrong. Flare does not need to loose us both in one day." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Jaguar snorted, "He was going to die, you idiot! He didn't accept because he knew he was going to die! And then nobody would be there to protect his herd! And I'm not fighting for this land! I'm fighting for my father!" He struggled and managed to finally wedged free, but he stayed on the ground, merely rolling up and lifting his head. "Your daughter is a beautiful mare. She deserves better than you."

Mistress looked, and to her it seemed the fighting was mostly over. She nervously trotted down. "Why..." she said quietly. She never liked to see fellow horses beaten and abused the way the stallions had hurt each other here. She looked over the younger stallion, who looked in better shape than her mate. She stomped her hoof, pinning her ears and galloped off into the direction where the meadow ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Flame- I look at him and laugh my blood coming from my mouth. "Well young stallion. I have given you a offer and you have not exsepted. I may not deserver her but she is my daughter and I have said good of you already but you choose to keep insulting me. I may be a father of many but she is my daughter and I love her and respect her. If you want to fight tell one of use dies then so be it. But your pitty act's I dont fall for. Your father died beacuse he choose to fight me. And I ecepted that's how it go's and that's how it will stay. It was his choice to perish not mine. I earned this land and have promised to watch over her and keep her safe from other's even you. I will not kill you I made a promise not to when I saw you all bery your sire. Now do not make the same mistake he did. I would not take credit for killing him and I don't and never will." I stood tall and ready for him and his awnser-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Jaguar shakily got to his feet and snorted. He shook himself off and stared at the ground long and hard, trying to decipher what he should do. His father had died at the hands of this stallion, and it was his fault, whether he chose to admit it or not. He breathed in deeply and looked at the ground some more, trying to make a decision. What of his family? Would they accept living on the land of the one who had killed their leader, and not cared? To the one who, he had recently found out, snuck in on their funeral for his father? The leader -- Monster -- one of the strongest stallions ever seen, perish because of a measly stallion with a vicious temper? He sighed and wondered where Flare had gone off to. Probably with her mother, Mistress, who had been angered and galloped away only recently. He looked back up at Flame. "I don't know how to accept your offer. I don't know how to decline it, either." He said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Flame- I pricked my ear's "You will make Flare happy to choose such." I said. "That is if you ecpet my offer." I said. "It is only proper my filly be your mate if you do." I tilted my head. "And it is my turn to tell you somthing I have wanted for a long time it may not mean a thing to you but it does to me." I paused and looked tired and sad after so many year's of keeping it botled up inside me "I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you and your family. I never wanted a another colt to know how it fell's to loose there sire at such a young age and I was the reason you did. And I hope one day you can forgive me?" I said. "Will you ecept both?" I waited for his awnser-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:39 pm

"For now," Jaguar said, taking his eyes off of the stallion, "I will accept your offer of the land. It may take some time for the wounds to heal. My sire was close to me. He taught me everything I know today. But I won't be as foolish to get myself killed." He sighed. "I will forgive you in time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Flame- "Thank you for exsepting now do you need any asistance I know I will." I grunted and looked at my wound's thinking to myself I'm getting to old for this. I laughed out loud to my thought's but looked in the direction where my mate had run off to. "She wont be happy but she can still see us bothing walking back alive toured theme." I said looking at Jaguar-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Jaguar sighed. "I'll heal eventually," he said and let out a whinny to locate Flare.

Mistress saw the two stallions standing beside each other without fighting. Still in a grumpy mood, she stayed farther away from the herd, dissappointed in her mate and the younger bachelor for thinking he could take Flame on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Flame- "I must go to theme." I said and walked limping toured my heard. Masked Mystery made no question nor did he speak when I told him the serconstancise. I went to Flare.

Flare- "So I can still be with him?" I nuzzled my father then ran to Jaguar to help him worried for him.

Flame- I looked over at my mate. Walking up to her I said "I'm sorry dear Mistress have I hurt you?" I nuzzled her and nickerd low and sweet-

Flare- I went to Jaguar "Are you OK?" I asked and nuzzled him-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Mistress ignored the comfort. "You haven't hurt me. I just don't like to see you fighting and killing innocent stallions. It's not right..." she sighed and leaned against him.

Jaguar smiled. "I'm fine. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Your sire said I could be your mate."

( gtg sorry )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

(OK see you later Smile)

Flame- I nuzzle her main and close my eye's-

Flare- "He told me, can I be your mare?" I asked, "I would like to be your mare."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Mistress sighed and looked up at Flame with loving eyes. No matter what he did, she'd never be able to leave his side.

Jaguar smiled, "It'd be an honor." He looked her in the eyes and nuzzled her sweetly, taking in her marvelous scent, his smile widening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:18 pm

(Hey do you want to come up with another plot Shetan is free?)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 pm

( Ummm, I guess so...? What'd it be? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

(Do you have any character's you would like to use, Shetan is my first horse I ever made a black Arabian stallion, he is 4. Do you have any idea's for a plot? He has no land though.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:31 pm

( Ummmmmm.... First off, I'm thinking about making a new herd. Everything died along with the leader of the Black Valley Herd. But otherwise I have NO CLUE D: )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 pm

(You know he did not have to die maybe you could make his brother or other son come and he is not satisfied with Flame's apolagy or his offer so he comes running in or you can try to make a stallion who is trying to steal the heard? Abbas lives in Wet Pardise I was going to let him keep it as his own but Timless Silence said she was nto sure about that she did not know what she was going to do yet so I said I did not want it after I waited three day's to have it to my own. But you can try to atack Abbas he is younger and my nice type of stallion-)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:43 pm

( Ummm.... idk.. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:45 pm

(I guess I will PM you when I think of somthing or when you want to start a topic fell free to PM) Smile

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next