Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Elaine lifted her head and ruffled the mane on his forelock. "Well I'm yours now, aren't I?" She asked gently.

[ okee-dokes, misery ]

Back to top Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Eternal slipped away with a sigh, his stomach clenched so tightly, he felt like he hadn't eaten in days. He looked back once more, a tear came from his eyes. He couldn't believe it! He walked away forever...

[I'm just slipping out the rp Very Happy ]

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Sham sighed aas he glanced into her eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful, earthy brown, and her beautiful eyelids framed them perfectly. "Not out of choice," he muttered and snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:29 am

"It doesn't matter now," She said, pressing her head underneath his chin, sighing. "All that matters is we're here now." Surprisingly, she was quite comfortable with him, even after all he had done; to her, to the other stallion; suddenly, she was just okay with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Eternal sighed and sat down, sobbing quietly. How could he be so dumb? She left him, for what he did! He snorted and walked to a cliff. He's been played all his life, and now he couldn't take it any longer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Sham was tempted to pull from her touch, but instead embraced it. He nuzzled her cheeck gently as he raised his head up to see the stallion standing at the edge of a cliff. His ears flickered from all directions until he glanced behind him to look at Elaine, unsure of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Unable to see past Sham, Elain lifted her head and looked at him quizically. "What's wrong?" she asked, trying to look over him.

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Sham exhaled loudly as he glanced at her again, this time his eyes more filled with concern. "That stallion.... He's by the cliff," he managed to say before tossing his head back to the stud standing at the cliff's ridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Elaine looked at Sham then trotted over to the stallion on the cliff. "What.....what are you doing?" She asked quietly, not wanting to startle him. She was afraid he'd get angry and hurt her. She supposed she'd deserve it, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Eternal snorted. "You... that's what happened." he said looking at the cliff, not looking at her at all.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 pm

She stepped a bit closer, "I'm sorry...." She replied almost inaudibly. She didn't know what to say. She looked at the ground. "I.....I promised myself to Sham to keep him from hurting you...."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Eternal looked over at her. "Then... you let me there, looking at you, wishing I never existed, I've been toyed to many times..." he stopped, stomped his hoof and snorted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 pm

She stepped back, "I left you here, so you could be saved!" She snorted back. "If you refuse my apology now, so be it! You're just like any other stallion. Sham was probably right. You just wanted to toy with me, and now you're having a pity party to catch me off guard. Well it's not gonna work!" She galloped off away from Sham and the other stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Eternal snorted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Sham glared at the stallion and trotted towards him furiously. "Don't you understand she's not like any other mare?" He narrowed his eyes and shook his head as he darted off towards Elaine. "Elaine!" he called for her and continued to gallop after where she might've gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Elaine walked over to the waterfall. She kept her head low as the sprinkles of water splashed onto her side, but only barely. She was singing softly to herself, but the words were drowned by the waterfall's rushing waters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Sham continued to rush into the distance until he reached a waterfall, Elaine perched by it. "Elaine," he murmured softly but it was not audible over the crashing water. He watched her for a moment before pushing on to her side. "You okay?" He lipped at her forelock and gave her a concerned gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Eternal snorted again. "I understand perfectly...." she breaks hearts.. He was still fallin head over heels for her, but he couldn't say anything.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Elaine heard Sham and felt his gentle, reassuring touch. She snorted and looked down. "I'm fine." She said curtly before stepping away from him a little bit. A lot was on her mind. She looked into the rushing waters, knowing that this could be a fateful watery death, but she quickly shook the thought away, a disturbed looked crossing her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Sham's eyes locked on her for a moment before switching to the ground. He sighed lightly and licked her cheeck. "Please" he murmured quietly as he stood closer to her. "Tell me what's on your mind." He gave her a dainty smile as he blew at her forelock. His ears twitched as he waited for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 pm

"Really, Sham," She said. "I don't want to talk about." She snorted and turned around, walking away a bit before laying down. She shook her mane as she laid down in the soft grass. Would anybody ever truly love her? And not see her as merely a heart-breaker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Sham sighed quietly before glancing at her over his shoulder. He felt the mist of water sprinkle against his snout as he reached out for the waterfall. He bit on his lip for a moment as thoughts scattered around his mind. This is all because of this 'desireable' thing called love, isn't it?... But... Isn't it always?... He thought but laid his mind to rest as he swivled on his heels to look at Elaine. She was so beautiful and graceful... And so unique. How could anyone ever dare to hurt her? He walked to her side before lowering his muzzle to hers. He rubbed his nose against her face before moving a few yards from her to give her space. He snorted softly before thinking about that stallion from before. What had been going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Elaine nearly jumped back at the feel of his touch. She looked up to him a moment with a brief smile, then returned to looking at the waterfall. She couldn't help but wonder if he really meant it. She laid her head back on the ground and sighed once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Eternal looked at the ground shifting his hooves. He headed for the waterfall, planning on killing himself so they could be together. He lied down at the waterfall and turned to see them. He looked away angrily and got ready to jump.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Sham frowned as he saw the other stallion standing near the edge, ready to plummit into the water to drown. He snorted loudly as he watched him with his eyes narrowed and his ears pinned tightly against his skull. "That's a cowardly way to go, don't you think," he mumbled beneath his breath, but was clearly audible to Eternal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next