Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Amara looked up, confused. She sighed slightly. He wasn't the catch she was looking for, but he was a stallion, nonetheless. And he was struggling. He needed her help. She walked slowly over to him and nuzzled his side. "Just calm down. Breathe deeply, close your eyes." She said softly and in an encouraging tone. She knew what she was risking quite well.
Elaine snorted, taking it the exact opposite way than Amara. She walked over to Sham and sighed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Eternal stopped and whipped around, holding back the struggles of the forcer in his head. "Didn't I tell you to move?" he snapped he whinnied and bucked her to a tree, in an uncontrollable manner. Shock, surged through him, searching and fighting for his own body.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Amara snorted and felt blood trickle down the side of her neck. She shook it off and walked back over to him, slightly limping. "I'm not just going to leave you here," she replied. "Do what I said. Close your eyes. Think about all the happy times. Breathe deeply and evenly. It'll work -- I promise." The doubts pounded at the back of her mind, but she had to something.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Eternal turned and sighed. "Okay." he mumbled and closed his eyes thinking when he met Elaine. Then, he remembered he broke her heart he shook his head and whinnied. "I had no good times mare!" he snorted. "Right now I'm fighting for my body, and I'm loosing."
He looked down in defeat.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm

"What about when you were a colt? Your family didn't love you? They didn't play with you and nurture you? They didn't turn you into the magnificent stallion you could be, if only you would be quiet and actually try?" Amara had never remembered herself being this demanding. "You can't give up on yourself. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you succeed. "You can be something. Isn't that what you want?" She fell silent, with nothing more to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Eternal shook his head. "NO! My mother and father died! I had no one I was alone... scared confused..." he shook his head at the sad thought. "Don't slow me down, unless you want to die! I can't think of anything but heart-break, fighting, and loneliness... confused on why others left me."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Amara stepped closer, only becoming more and more determined. "I won't leave you." She whispered and reached her muzzle out to his. "But first, you have to help me help you."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Eternal snorted and rolled his eyes. "Like you can make it any better!" he sneered. "He's loosing right now, but not right now." he muttered darkly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:03 pm

A bit hurt, Amara sighed and dropped her gaze. "I wanted to help, but you won't let me in." Her ears bent lower in defeat as she sighed again. "Without a willing partner, you're never going to drag yourself out of this pit." She turned and began to walk away slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Eternal looked at her trotting toward her slowly. "Do you even understand?" he asked. "To be in the darkness.. when he was in the darkness, and now she's out of her reach...so far away." he reached her, their coats touching
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Amara turned to him, slightly startled. "No, I understand," she said quietly. "You don't my story." She sighed and looked away. She told him slightly about the story and her old mate, then began to sing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO4e4nCYBEo&feature=autoplay&list=PL5F33E0BCBF7B6C82&index=5&playnext=2

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Eternal snorted and sighed putting his muzzle against hers. "At least you had one." he flicked his tail in annoyance
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:00 pm

"You could have one," she said quietly, dropping her gaze from his eyes. They had something in common: They both had scars that would never erase. She nuzzled him slightly. "As long as you can control yourself." She added in, not quite sure if he could hear her. "But I'd be willing to try my luck with you. You are quite... handsome." She kept her gaze firmly on the ground.
Elaine couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was probably mush and she didn't want to hear it. Rolling her eyes, she scooted closer to Sham and began to groom his withers, making sure Amara and Eternal weren't in her line of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Eternal shook his head. "Thanks, but I had enough of it, I don't trust any mares... they are just prissy and stuck-up, unappreciative." he growled with an eye roll, looking at Elaine for his example. "I'm sorry... I've beat him with your help and thanks for it!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

"All right," Amara said, quite offended by his words. "Have a good life being lonely." She turned around and began to walk away, then turned her head to speak to him over her shoulder, "And by the way, I think that stallions are just ass-hole rapists, but I was willing to give you a chance." She turned and continued to walk away.
Elaine snorted and ignored him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Eternal lowered his ears, offended by her words. "Well, that's not me!" he retorted and sat down. He was willing to give her a chance, but he was scared. He shook scarily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Sham glanced at Eternal and the other mare before gazing back at Elaine. He lipped at her mane before licking her cheeck gently. His ears swiveled in all directions as he nuzzled her neck. He turned his head to the right as his eyes locked on Eternal and the other mare for a few moments. He narrowed his eyes, disgusted at what he had said about mares, and even daring to look at Elaine while saying so.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Eternal looked at Sham and narrowed his eyes, full of hatred. He couldn't erase the thought of having her and just like that she was gone... just to watch them.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Amara looked at Eternal angrily, "Look, I know you're scared. But that gives you no right to insult mares to my face!" She pinned her ears angrily and stormed off.
Elaine felt that a fight might be coming on soon, and she shrunk into the background.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Eternal nodded and laughed nervously. "Yeah run like the prissy little mare you are!" he growled and whipped around spitting in fury.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Amara heard his insult and stopped in her tracks, bringing up a cloud of dust. She whipped around. "I'll show you prissy!" She yelled back and galloped over to him, ramming her head into his shoulder angrily, not caring she was momentarily dizzied afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Eternal growled when she rammed into his shoulder, drawing blood. He mounted her bringing her down and pressing her head against the dirt. "Don't ever do that..." he whispered in her ear.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:51 pm

"Get off me!" She neighed loudly and lashed out with her hooves and hit him under the chin, rolling over and getting out from underneath him. She snorted angrily and bucked his stomach, tossing her head wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Eternal whinnied and bucked her head in the face. He then whipped around and rammed under into her belly lifting her weight and and turning her ever. "Shut up!" he growled. "Leave me alone... or else they'll be a bloody mess... in front of the forcer," he said looking at Sham. "And the heart-breaker."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Amara wasn't in very good shape, as she coughed up blood, so she stayed on the ground, lifting her head, "You're only jealous cause you know you'll never have her! She hates you, probably!"
Elaine's body shook from behind the tree, remembering what he had done to her. She ought to help, but her hooves were frozen in place.

[ gtg dinner. be back soon ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next