Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 am

Eternal saw that the stallion really wanted her. "Let me go, and I'll let you have her." he murmured. He had the plan to Leave.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 am

Her eyes widened at the other stallion's words. She snorted, completely awestruck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 am

[ misery? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Sham rolled his eyes and snorted in the other stallions face. "No. I will not. I don't believe goody-two-shoes," he answered stubbornly as he pressed harder on his throat. "Let me go, and I'll let you have her, my ass," he repeated and rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Elaine stepped forward, stomping her hoof. "Just let him go, will you!" She snorted rudely in his direction and turned her rump towards him and bucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Sham manuevered his way around the blow with a furious neigh. He pinned his ears and snapped at the mare. "I'm sure you would like to have him up, wouldn't you? For all you know, he might've knocked me off to mate with you," he said clearly and loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Elaine flicked her ears back as she turned around. "But you don't know that! Now I'm prepared, so even if he would, I'd be ready to buck the hell out of him!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Eternal's eyes widened at his words. "No....don't believe him." he said quietly. putting his legs up to the stallion's stomach kicking him off. He got up and got by the mare's side. "Leave her be." he growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:50 pm

"Well maybe if you leave him alone I'll stay with you however much I hate you," she told Sham defiantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Eternal shook his head. "No...no... " he whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 pm

"Just get out of here," she snapped, "You've caused enough trouble already."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Eternal pinned his ears back sadly. "I was just trying to help..." he whispered and walked away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Elaine turned her back to Sham and took a step forward towards the other stallion. Why had she said that? Really? She snorted and sadly watched him walk away. "You were the one who said you were going to leave me in the first place." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 pm

( Hey guys, can we post in a little? I have to get off the internet for a while :\ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 pm

[ poo D: you're never on. I gtg at 6:30 ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Sham snorted and pinned his ears, giving the stallion a glare. He glanced back at the Elaine and his expression softened. What had he done? His ears perked and his head hung between his legs in regret as he sighed, pressing his forehead to the ground with his eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 am

Elaine turned back to Sham and snorted indignantly. "Now what?" she held a hard expression on her face as she stared at him. He looked like he felt guilty. And good, he should! She looked away from him a moment to watch the other stallion leave. She had promised herself to Sham. She sighed. "Me and my big mouth," she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 am

Sham didn't say anything, for he didn't want to dig himself deeper in the trouble he had already caused. He opened his mouth as he was about to say something, but held back his voice and kept his head lowered to the ground. He snorted softly as a strand of grass tickled his velvety snout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

Elaine looked at him, lowering her head to his level. Her eyes softened and she stepped closer to him, touching muzzles. "All you all right?" She asked. Her conscience was screaming at her to back off, that he might try to force her again, but her heart told her to comfort him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 am

Eternal shook his head at her. "I really wasn't going to leave you... I would never let him do that to someone I think I fell in love with..." He knew he just met her, but he loved the personality inside her. He went in the forest, then turned back watching them, not in sight.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:52 am

(Pure_Heart, Thunderstruck was talking about my horse)
Sham sighed and glanced up into her eyes. He shook his head and pinned his ears slightly at himself. He snorted in disgust as he kept his head lowered. "I'm a monster," he said furiously as he stomped his hoof. "And that is unacceptable," he said with his eyes narrowed at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:54 am

Elaine stepped closer, carefully choosing the right words to say. She knew this probably wouldn't help, but she replied, "But now you're my monster..." she kept her muzzle next to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 am

((I know, but she said... your the one who was gonna leave Eternal.)

Eternal sighed and pinned his ears what she said. "And what am I?" he asked and walked off. He couldn't believe she said that. After all he did for her. Trying to save her in such, when that one almost killed her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 pm

[ Clarification: She was talking to Pure's stallion. She was referencing to when he said this: "Let me go, and I'll let you have her." ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 pm

( Oh, sorry. Ah!! That's what happens when you stay up all night... And I have to go, so could we please hold this off until I get back? I'll get back on soon)

Sham snorted and shook his head. "Not truly," he said and cleared his throat. "It wasn't your choice to become mine." He said the word 'mine' carefully so she wouldn't react in a hostile way. He grunted and sighed as he parted his muzzle from the ground a few inches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next