Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:58 pm

[k...]

Eternal hit her again on her words, but in her ear. "Not another word mare!" he growled. He was himself, but this mare decided to put up a fight, so a fight he gave. He licked his wounds, not noticing Elaine was near or that he had just made a mistake.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Sham narrowed his eyes and pinned his ears. Although his limbs hurt like hell, he knew he must do something about this. He cantered with a slight limp toward Eternal. He reared and thrashed his legs in the air, striking Eternal on the forelock as he landed. He snorted and glanced over his shoulder at Elaine, then looking at the mare to make sure if she was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Eternal growled when he saw Sham. He steadied his backlegs for better strength then aimed hitting Sham smack on the side of his head. "Move out the way!" he warned.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Amara snorted when she felt the blood trickle down her ear. She saw him fight back another stallion she didn't know the name of, and then shakily got to her feet and snorted at the stallion, "You're in no condition to fight!" She warned as she reared up with the nigh last of her strength and came down heavily on Eternal's flank. As her front hooves hit the ground hard, her knees buckled and she fell once more, but not before doing significant damage to Eternal.
Elaine saw Eternal hit Sham, and cringed, but her hooves remained glued. Suddenly, she turned and ran. She ran as fast as she could, as far as she could, away from the fighting group. She'd rather die than watch another drop of innocent blood shed. This was all her fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Eternal butted into the mare and made her go to the ground.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Amara clenched her teeth as she met the ground once more. "I dare you to kill me." She said through tight jaws as she looked up on him with pure rage in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 5:27 pm

Eternal heard her words. He turned to her and stared at her for a second. The anger died from his eyes and he sighed lowering his eyes. "I cannot do that." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Sham's pulse jumped as he felt the pain of Eternal's hooves against his skull. He heard Elaine's quick hoofsteps behind him, and he let her free, knowing she would be safer if she ran. Once he saw Eternal push the mare down, rage fueled an untameable fire in his soul. He spun in his hooves and swiftly threw his hind legs at Eternal with great power and strength. He then spun around again to face Eternal. He reared, and as he came down, he both kicked him in the neck and locked his jaws on his mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Amara was breathing quite heavily as blood poured out of numerous wounds he'd given her. She was most likely going to die anyway. "Why not kill me in an honorable way, instead of letting me bleed to death. Why not just kill me now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Eternal sighed. "Kill me!" he demanded Sham. "Go ahead, kill the person who took your place." he said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Amara looked on at the two stallions. She didn't want anybody to get hurt anymore, but what good was she, broken and bleeding? She took a deep sigh and laid her head down on the ground, allowing her breathing to slow at a rather steady pace. "Life isn't supposed to go over like this," she mumbled. "Where's my happily ever after?" She closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Sham narrowed his eyes and snorted. "I do not wish to kill you," he stated simply. "I only wish to teach you a lesson." He bobbed his head and glanced over his shoulder to look at the mare on the ground who was bleeding severely. He swivled on his heels and lowered his muzzle to her side. He inspected the wounds for a moment before lifting his head to search for Elaine.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Eternal shook his head and snorted. "Kill me!" he demanded. He sighed. "I don't deserve to be here... only you do!" he said with a glint of envy in his eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Sham shook his head with his eyes narrowed even more. "No," he said blankly and snorted. He flicked the mane away from his face as he looked back at the mare on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Amara didn't want to see another drop of blood shed, but what use was she, broken and bleeding? She let out a deep sigh and lay her head against the ground. "This isn't how life was supposed to go over," she whispered. "Where's my happy ending?" She shut her eyes and let her breathing decrease at a steady pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:50 pm

[ gtg ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:10 pm

( Crap... Well post with you later C= )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 pm

[ sorry didn't mean to repeat.. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Amara faintly listened to the stallion's pleads for death. "While I thought I was learning how to live, I was learning how to die." [ Quote from DiVinci ]She muttered quietly. She could feel her heartbeat slowing considerably. She opened her eyes slightly and looked to Eternal, "Whatever you've done to the mare, ask for forgiveness. There's a mare waiting for you out there. I promise." She turned to the newer stallion, whom she still hadn't caught the name of, "You're a gracious stallion. The other mare is lucky to have a noble such as yourself." Amara closed her eyes again as she realized she was so weak, she couldn't even feel the thorough pooling of blood running down her pelt. Finally, she thought. I think I'm ready to go.
Elaine had traveled quite far from the fight. So far, even, that she had no idea where she was. She looked around timidly as she stepped through the darkness of the forest, trying to pick her way out. Light shone from no direction but above, and even then the light was severed by the limbs and bushy tops of the trees. She sighed and laid down next to a large oak tree, wondering whether Sham was all right or not. She hoped, and prayed, they were all safe, and that none of them would die. She wished she hadn't run like a coward. In fact, she cursed herself for it. If she could have done things differently, she would have. She should've stayed for Sham -- if not for the dying mare. But isn't that how life always worked out? You realize what you should've done after the moment's already gone? She let out a deep breath. Sometimes the essence of death seemed like a gift to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am

[ anybody alive? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 am

Sham's eyes fell upon the mare on the ground, growing weaker by each second she was untreated. He threw a glare back at Eternal who had caused her this pain. "You did this," he said harshly before rushing his muzzle to her wounds. He started to lick the injuries, hoping that would keep her alive for a little while. His eyes were then caught on the blood surrounding her, feeling his stomach jump into his throat. "Please... You're going to be alright," he murmured softly and shakily, almost choking on his words. His eyes started to become doused with tears, but he resisted on letting them escape. He barely knew this mare, but that didn't mean he didn't care about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 10:40 am

Eternal growled. "Since you won't, I'll do it myself... I'm tired of getting blamed! I'm sorry!"
Turning around, he trotted away fast the dust at his hooves. He sighed and stopped, ears to skull.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 am

Amara faintly felt the tongue of the newer stallion, "I never caught your name," she mouthed, not able to speak much anymore. She kept her eyes closed and took in a deep, shaky breath. She didn't want his help. She wanted to tell him to just leave her be and go find his mate -- or at least, what seemed to be his mate.
A billion things were running through Elaine's mind. She wondered where Sham had gotten to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 am

Sham lifted his head and nodded slightly. "Sham," he said rather quietly before returning to heal her wounds. He tried not to pay much attention towards Eternal since he was more focused on saving, or at least trying, this mare's life.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 11:10 am

Eternal stopped and panted. He then caught the eye of a beautiful black mare. "Elaine." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next