Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halley the Girl of Hope but has her POWERS made her weak?

Go down

Halley the Girl of Hope but has her POWERS made her weak? Empty Halley the Girl of Hope but has her POWERS made her weak?

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Halley~
I fell to the ground I wasn't scared at all that I was alone in the forest with wolves all around me I was surrounded by wolves at every corner but "I couldn't fight them there were to many they were at every corner I might have been born good but just couldn't do it I had to use my powers but I couldn't I just couldn't use them if I did I would never forgive myself you know what no I'm gana wait here for someone to come help me I was hoping they would because I can't just wait here alone it's ok I will wait here no I won't" I thought then got up my eyes turned red slowly the wolves glared at me I smiled and at them and picked them all up and threw them into a tree away from me "this was the evil side of me and I hated it" again I thought my eyes turned brown again and I fell to the ground my powers took over because I hadn't used them in a while so I was a little weak right now so I laid on the ground alone oh and by the way I'm 17 but that's my story with someone save?

(If you wanted to see her she has a bio in the human thing)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down