Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay)

Go down

Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay) Empty Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 pm

~Shattered roses~
I was apishly lost and at the edge of giving up and losing hope.I had been walking for howers now and no use I was stranded at this beach.I then saw a dead stud and jumped.I quickly started to run from the body and father into this creepy place,"W-were am I?"I said while running around dead horses and old carcases that were only bones."HELP!"I screamed.

Pic-
http://www.arabiansltd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/DespBelle0930-06-7331web.jpg

Back to top Go down

Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay) Empty Re: Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

(Any one?)

Back to top Go down

Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay) Empty Re: Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Do you want my fresian stallion Sham to come in?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 pm

SURE! Very Happy
(Thanks for replying! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:58 pm

(Your welcome Very Happy )

Sham
Color:black
Eye's: dark brown almost black
Breed: Fresian
Persanality: searius, quiet, a good freind. He's big stand's a imposable 18 hand's. Strong, dashing, and alway's rescuing someone.
[img]Elagent,beautifal,but weak (Stud wanted.....may be forcer.....please repliay) Anton_10[/img]

I hear the call for help and stopped where I was. A mare needed help! I ran out onto the beach passt the body's and bones. "Where are you?" I call then spot her a bay Arabian mare. "Hello!" I gallop toured her but stop and whinne. "I'm here do you need my help?" I asked. She was upset and looked lost-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

I herd a horse and scanned the land...I saw him then ran over to him,"Hello....and yes please...I don't know this place...I'm lost.....The name's shattered roses.I looked up at the big stud tossing my tail at the pesty flys while looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well your on the fighting beaches mare. And if your spearated from your heard I would be more than honord to lead you back to them." I said in my deep and gentle voice. The wind whiped my main as I spoke-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 pm

"Well no wonder it's not a very pleasant place here.........O no I'm more of a loner I was trying to get to the garden..I'm new to these lands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

"Oh well I can take you to the Garden's this happen's a lot around here I can take you to the Garden's if you want?" I asked looking at her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 pm

"Please do".I said looking in his eyes slowly falling in love with the nice stud.I then shook my head and snapped out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 pm

"Um ok." I say turning to head back to the tree's "Just follow my lead and I will have you safley there in no time." I said smiling to her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:23 pm

"Ok".I said and fallowed him,"I wanted go to the garden to find a mate when I 1st came now I not sure why I did."I said fallowing him while staring at him for he was THE MOST HANSOM stud I've ever Sean!

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 am

I look at her "Well did you meet someone?" I hope it was not me I did not travel with mares, I did not want to hurt her feeling's-......"Um What's your name again?" I asked as we walked through the wood's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 pm

I cold not help but to like him but he was probably one of the loner studs who really don't hang out with mares well travel,"Shattered roses is my name".I said not answering his 1st question.I walked by him trough the woods till we were there,"Well I guess this means...................................good bye."She seamed a little down but she knew that yea don't always get what you want and god knows the best."Good bye".I said one last time and nuzzled him before taking one step into the garden.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 pm

I watch her walk off but say "You know I would like a travel buddy my next stop is Redwood Forest but do you want to come along?" I asked, I was going soft-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:58 pm

I smiled and turn and walked to him,"Yea.....My pleaser."I said smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 pm

I smiled "Let's go then, shall we?" I kicked into a gollop for the redwood forest-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm

I ran behind him for a minit then ran head of him and trund my head around,"Slow poke!"I teased then looked ahead and gained speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down