Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!  Empty Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm

~Amy~
I walked into the pub and sat down.
"Coke please." I said with a smile. "Coming upma'am." The waitress said. I waited and looked around. Behind me was a mirror I looked at myself and the reflection looked different I was just not smiling and my reflection seemed to have a small smile on her face. "Here you go ma'am." The waiter said and I hurried and turned around. "Thanks!"
I said and paid a $20.00 bill. He went to check it and then I became in shock when he said this, "Um...ma'am we don't have enough money for pay back." I smile and sigh sadly "It okay..." I felt different. "Thank you for understanding Amy." He said nervously. "Amy's not here right now." I say and punch him knocking him down and grabbing my $20 from his hand. "Next time you ask if I want to keep my money. Feedbacks the word. So now, I keep the soda and the money." I say and walk away and out the pub. I felt myself again and held the $20 bill up. "Oh no." I whine and walk back into the pub there I saw the waiter standing up with a black eye and he was wiping himself off. "Get out or else I'll call the police!" He yells. "I'm sorry it wasn't me! I swear! It was someone else..." I scream "Don't come up with you're silly games....out!" He demanded. I was took over again by my bizarre power. "Fine then Bit....female dog!" I walked out drinking my soda.
Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!  Lucy-h10

Last edited by Freak The Freak Out on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:18 am; edited 3 times in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!  Empty Re: Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Ollie ~ I walked into the bar bumping into a young woman by mistake, I looked through the door and saw the bar man looking in the mirror. He had a huge black eye. I turned back to the girl and looked at her, she had not noticed my uniform and from what I could gather she had just assaulted that man. " um... ma'm, could I just talk to you for a moment..." I said putting my hand on her shoulder...

Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!  Orland10

Back to top Go down

Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!  Empty Re: Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:18 pm

~Amy~
I groan and turn back.
"Sure, I don't care!" I then felt like myself ONCE again and sighed. "Yes. What is it?" I sooo in trouble. This happened like once and that's why I TRIED to control my power but it's pretty much stronger than I. I felt like I could but, I couldn't.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Ollie ~ I looked at her and then looked at her hand, seeing her knuckles. They were starting to go red, I sighed and started to question her... " Were you just in that bar..." I asked, I felt her slightly tense up....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:34 pm

~Amy~
I look at the door.
"Y...yeah. My mom's probably waiting to go to the movies with me. Gotta go bye!" I walked away not turning my back. I didn't wanna go to jail. I didn't want ANYONE to think I was crazy. Cause this wasn't a power anyone couldn't figure out about it was something to make someone think I was crazy and I hated that. I figured I was walking slowly and that's how slow I walked when I was nervous.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Ollie ~ I jogged to catch up with her.... grabbing her arm. I was confused on how a girl of her size could give a man a black eye so easily... " umm.. Miss I'm not finished talking to you..." I said grabbing her arm...." Did you punch that man..." I asked, if she resisted any further I would have no choice but to arrest her...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

~Amy~
I sigh.
"I did not!" I said nervously. "Wh...why would I do that I mean look at my size and....and I go to High School." I said. "Please don't bring out her side, don't! She'll hurt you...." I warn him. "She's dangerous." I didn't want him to think I was crazy but this, I had to tell too.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Ollie ~ " Who's her..." I asked, raising one eyebrow, she look genuialy scared of this other side or person..." And I can't just let this one drop..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 pm

~Amy~
"There's a other side of me I just can't control it her names, Jessica!" I say my eyes misty. "She's always doing the bad stuff I'm 100% good....i promise" I say. He probably thinks i'm crazy.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Ollie ~ I sighed, I wanted to believe her, I did. But I had duties that I had to do. I proceeded to get my handcuffs out.. " I'm sorry, but I have too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:03 pm

~Amy~
"No....please." I scream. "Please, don't do this!" I yell. I was too young for jail well... in my world I can't live the rest of my life in jail....I can't. "Please..." I whine.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Ollie ~ " I am sorry,but if what your saying is true, it is for yours and the publics safety..." I said, clipping one side of the handcuffs on her wrist, pulling her other arm behind her body...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:11 pm

~Amy~
I sigh. Looking over at the police car window. Now my reflection looked normal maybe Jessica felt the same.
"I'll be back...." I mumble lowly hoping I really will.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Ollie ~ I clipped her hand behhind her back and sat her in the back seat, closing the door. I sat in the front seat and checked behind the car, checking for traffic. I pulled out and started heading for the police station...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 am

~Amy~
I sigh looking out the car window as we left. I couldn`t take this these powers bring depression. I`m just gonna HAVE to call Allie to bust me out later cause I can`t take it! I just took my phone out calling Allie since I was behind the screen.
"Allie, I`m going to jail come and bust me out ASAP." I whisper then close my phone and put it away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:48 am

MELODY~I AM A TRANSPORMATION PERSON. I CAN ALSO TURN INVISIABLE AND WALK THROUGH WALLS. I Can GRAB PPL'S ARM AND THEY WILL TURN INVISIABLE TOO AS WELL. I WILL NEVER BTRADE ANYONE . ESPEACIALLY MY FRIEND AMY.I DONT LISTEN TO NO ONE BUT MY PARENTS. IM A GIRL JUST LIKE AMY BAD ,AND POWERFUL HERES WHAT I LOOK LIKE:Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!  Apowerfulgirl WITH MY POWERFUL DAUGHTER MYKEISHA SHE HAS THE SAME POWERS AS ME.BUT SHE IS STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THEM OUT. SHE HAS ONE POWER THAT SHE DO ALL THE TIME AND ITS ONE I DONT HAVE. SHE CAN USE ANY LIQUID AND MAKE A TORNADO. AMY IS HER GOD MOM. HERES WAT SHE LOOKS LIKE:Who's Tierd of having her powers? Amy is!  Topowerfull44 THATS MY DAUGHTER ISNT SHE PERRRTTTTTY.I DONT KNOW WHAT AMYS DAUGHTER'S NAME OR WHAT SHE LOOK LIKE.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

((Her pic is on the first pg and she's in High school she doesn't have a child))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Ollie ~ I flick my eyes towards the rear- view mirror and looked at her, she looked slightly panicked. I returned my attention towards the road and pushed my hand through my hair. I checked my watch and gripped the steering wheel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:07 pm

(hey can I join I wanted to be allie)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 pm

(Yes! Thank you! She can walk through walls and stop peoples hearts and stuff she just can put her hand through anything!!!!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 pm

(ok cool)
Allie~
I heard my phone beep I flipped it open "ok Amy is in trouble"I walked through the wall not knowing where I was no one seen me though I had seen the police car and Amy "ok "I said and ran after the car walking through walls and followed were it went "Ok i'll wait then I'l grab her hand and walk through the walls away"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Ollie ~ I pulled over, near a Diner. I turned around in my seat..." Do you want something to eat....." I asked her, I sat there waiting for a reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Like a Star @ heaven ALLIE Like a Star @ heaven
I looked at Amy sitting in the car wondering if she sees me I looked at the cop that was in the car "he looks to nice to be a cop "I said and laughed
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Ollie ~ "Ok, then..." I said, raising my eyebrow. I flicked the indicator on, as I went to pull out. I coughed and, pulled out driving again towards the police station, I sighed there was too much traffic and the police stations was on the other side of town. We stopped behind another car and waited for the the traffic to move

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 pm

ALLIE
I followed the car to the polica station and went inside
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next