Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Hunters pack arrives

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Ken~ "Mom!" I run over and drag her back to the air.
Ben~I help Ken and start wolf CPR.
Lulu~ I had a headache, then i voice unfamiliar was in my head. You need to get out of here, my dear. The shadows are starting to take control, if they are strong enough they will take hold and appear. They are sucking the life out of the pack, bring everyone that isn't infected. Your powers are sensing danger, if you don't get as far from here as posible they will eat the wolfs from inside out. I look at my mom, and Miranda, my hatred fanily gone. I look at temper, he was gone. My fear of that voice made me shake rapidly, making my body temperature drop but i was okay. "Guys, were is Temper?" I say in a scared voice.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Amber~ Still passed out, my veins begin to run black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Ken~ "Do you see that? She is turning bl-" He suddenly vansihed.
Ben~ Before i could say anything, I dissapear.

Lulu~ I was scared, suddenly something bit my neck. It groaned, it's teeth hurt after it bit my neck. My neck was ice under my skin. I claw his belly and bite his neck, the goo getting sucked into his mouth and falling to the ground, dead. I realized all the other pack was missing, then i see 2 shadows surround amber. "AMBER!!" I charge at one, making them fall in the lake. The other one bites my paw, only to sallow the burning juice. I see him sizzle down and i bite his neck, the black goo killing him istanly. I nose amber and speak to her. "I'm sorry amber, please wake up."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Amber~ I stirred lightly, my veins still black. I open my eyes, and they have turned completely black. I growl, but fall into unconscienceness again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 pm

I see more coming, and i fight them all. I was getting tired then huge one came, i laid on amber pleading. "Amber, wake up" I say, panting heavily
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Amber~ I wake up suddenly, jumping to my feet. My viens go back to their normal color, as well as my eyes. "Where's Temper?!" I bark, looking for him frantically. One of my eyes is now completely blurred and I cannot see out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:06 pm

"The shadows got him, but we need to get out of here!" I say and the black thing getting closer. It wasn't fast but it had claws as big as a wolf and teeth showing out of his mouth. Long arms and razor sharp back feet.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Amber~ Still not being able to see out of one of my eyes, I frown. "Let's go," I sprint in the opposite direction. "Wait, I need to find Temper.." I run into the black shadow, disappearing instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 pm

"Wait, no!" I say and run after her into the black shadow. It was murky, the darkness was trying to take a hold of me and push me in. I see temper in the head f the beast. I jump up and see little things pulling me. I turn around, biting it. I get sucked in more till i couldn't get out.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Amber~ "Temper!" I barked, reaching up to him successfully. "Temper where are we?" I was scared and I slipped my head in between his front paws, looking up at him with those cute puppy-dog eyes. I wrapped my tail around his back leg and waited for his reply. All of a sudden my thoughts turn to Miranda. My eye had finally cleared up and I could see now, through the beast, at Miranda's body still by the water. I barked, hoping she was finally awake. It looked like she was still asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Temper~I open my eyes, and see amber. "Help me..." I say and i am puled further in to the beast.
Lulu~I claw the thing pulling me forward, realesing my powerful luquid. The beast shirvals down and dies.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Amber~ As the monster dies, I fall out of the air along with Temper and the others. I get up and shake myself off. I look at Temper. "This hasnt been a very successful breeding season yet, has it?" I mumbled. My head hurt and my legs did as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Mudpelt looked over at Marianda her eyes watering... "Okay your right, I'm in love with Temper, but you know what if I see him every single day..." She went over to her ear and lowered to a whisper. "I'll never be able to let him go." She lifted her head and pelted into the forest leaving them behind her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Temper~I get up, my legs weak. "No it hasn't" I say and fall down, coughing up some blood.
Lulu~ I fall to the ground, very tired. "Good for you guys." I say and lay there, trying to get energy to get up.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Amber~ i lay down next to him after rolling some berries wrapped in honey and leaves towards him. "Eat that. It'll make sure you don't cough up any more blood." I said, coughing myself - although not spitting up blood. I rest next to him and lay my head on his paws. "Don't try to get up now. Wait until you're stronger."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Mudpelt stopped at their hunting grounds and stopped for an rabbit-snake. When she was eating she looked up at her mirage of someone, someone she loved that went and broke her heart. But it wasn't was that... Swift?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 pm

I eat the berriers, mosning of the pain.
Lulu~I remember miranda in the lake and i limp towards the lake and grab miranda out of it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 pm

~Miranda~
The waves crashed on the rocks, and her ears pricked to the sound of MudPelt's words and she opened her mouth, then stopped. Miranda's eyes half open and she rose up on her hanches slowly, her head down and then she looked up.. Seeing everyone a bloody mess. Turning the other way, shaking her head, Miranda couldnt remember anything that happened, all she could remember was her fanting... " What happened.." I asked in a low voice " Why was i in the water? And why is there blood stains on the earth..." I asked and shoke myself, water flew everywhere... Miranda's left front paw up as all her other paws were placed upon the earth floor, she had hurt her paw, but how. She then looked at Lulu, she then smiled and licked her little sisters pelt clean, washing away the blood. Then Miranda winced and crumbled to the earth a sharp pain raced through her again, and her paw was twisted which made it hurt worse as she paw hit the floor as she crumbled, she started to lick her forepaw, whimpering from pain that raced through her body....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Lulu~ "Are you okay?" I say and get wrap some silk from a human i killed Smile and put it on her paw. "Is your paw broken?" I say and dissapear. A dark creature came in and controlled me. I looked around, eyes on temper. My eyes were red, I've gotton as big as a wolf on steroids. "Who is m-" Suddenly it shurnk down to Lulu "Don't kill the beast, then you kill me! H-" I transform into the creature and grown 3x the amout of a tall wolf. I roar and pick up a tree, and snap it off it's base and look at temper, charging at him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Amber~ "No!" I dive in the way, so that I take the hit instead of Temper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 pm

~Lulu The beast has smoke cmoke coming from it and acid bubles coming from inside. I drop from the creature, limping up to temper. "Please dad, wake up." I say and pass out from tiredness.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 pm

~Miranda~
She roared and growled her paw was broken... She watched everyone " What is going on!" I want to know answers!".....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

(ummm temper wouldn't be the one knocked out, I took the blow for him...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm

(oh, lol sorry.)

"Please amber, wake up. I turn to miranda and look her in the face. "The shadows are taking over wolf bodies and eating their soul inside out.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Amber~ my eyelids flicker, but I do not awaken. Even though I am unconscience, I feel a searing pain in my ribs that I simply cannot ignore. I shiver in my imoble state and my breathing became steadily heavier.

(Sorry I gtg...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next