Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Hunters pack arrives

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Miranda~ She pricked her ears and jumped up limping fast over to them, " StarPack sent me a message,z that dark forces roam these lands and eat wolves inside and out....We need to leave NOW!" I said and ran back to camp to get everyone else and come back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Amber~ I began to dart around, helping to get the wolves together. "so much for breeding season..." I mumble under my breath, barely audible. I then rounded the wolves together one last time and walked over to Temper, disappointed, but smiling and acting perfectly fine. "Let's get out of here!" I say, beginning to lead the pack onward in the western direction, away from the woods and these lands. I shivered. If these things really ate wolves......I shook off the though. It was extremely unpleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Mudpelt was inside an den crying slightly. SHE Had been in love with Swift but he probably hated her now. She cover her eyes with her paws and whinning yearning for his body to press against hers. To stick her muzzle in his soft fur and wish this was a dream. To just leave all of this behind...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Amber~ I howled, wondering if MudPelt would ever even think about coming back.....to the pack she was destined to be in....I continued to walk on with the pack nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Lulu~I walk to mudpelt, it was luck that i found her. "Mudpelt! You can't cry, but you can spend your moments with him. These may be your Last[/u]" I say and whine
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Mudpelt lifted her head to an deadly look at Lulu. "How did you find me," she asked throwing her ears on her cranium. "And who are you talking about?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

"My senses are overload because the attack with the shadows." "Temper is hurt, and more are coming."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm

~Swift~
He ran after Lulu, comming to a cave, and he seen MudPetl, he smiled and raced in to press his muzzle against her flank, and he licked her muzzle " Are you ok? Tember is badly hurt, adn may or may not recover..." I said and looked at Lulu, then back at MudPelt, My one and only love....

~Miranda~
She steadied her fathers body, as she lay upon her back, she walked slow making sure her beloved father did not fall... She whinned to her mother asking her if he was gonna be ok.. She then turned her head to StarPack and whispered " Plz StarPack Help my father.." I say adn a tear rolled down by face, and i troelted forward...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:34 am

Lulu~I was tired. I fell asleep before i could talk
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Amber~ I rested my head on Temper's shoulder, praying, hoping he would be okay. I looked at Temper, wondering if he would make it. I licked his ear delicately. I couldn't help him now. All I could do was wait. I let a tear slip down my cheek and land on Temper's fur. I close my eyes and make my head comfortable on his soft, sweet-smelling fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Mudpelt sighed and shook her head. A tear slowly went down her cheek. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm sorry.."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Amber~ I stole a glance at MudPelt. "Maybe we'd be better off now if you'd stayed with us," I spit each word our in sheer disgust. "Now Temper's hurt, and he may not make it!" A tear rolled down my cheek as I looked away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 pm

(I have no idea what to do next, any suggestions?)

Temper~I close my eyes, not careing if I'd wake up. "I..I..I love you Amber and Mudpelt." I say and choke up some blood. "I want to close the pack, or ken to be the leader. My last request is..." He coughs up his final cough, and runs on his last breath. "Just save the....." I say and darkness appears in my vision, i collapse.

Lulu~ I whine at my dad, and gently nose him on his neck. "I will love you temper."

(Remember, shes Miranda's pup, no tempers..)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 am

Amber~ I look at him and break into tears. I burry my head under his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Mudpelt got up and nuzzled him gently. "Please don't go..." she whimpers.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Amber~ I removed my head from underneath Temper's pelt and got up, tears blurring my vision, and I darted into the forest until I was completely unsmellable and unable to be tracked. Once I was alone, I laid down, ready to starve myself to death......I was nothing without Temper...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Lulu~ I look at his lifeless body, and I have an idea. I dragged him to the lake and barked at Amber, not knowing where she was. "I might be able to revive temper! Come help me put him in the lake." I say, dragging him by his muzzle. I was only half way there
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Amber~ Now miles away, I sat in the small area I had found myself. i sat there and burried my head in my paws and cried. It was a terrible thing to think I'd never see my other half again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Lulu~"Fine, If you want anything done you gotta do it yourself." I drag him to the lake, and grab an fish in the lake. I place it on him, and another one. I throw the fish back see Temper twitch, then move his paw. "It may have worked...."

Temper~
My vision comes back, only seeing my eyelids in my blurry sight. I open my eyes, feeling weak and almost dead. I concentrated on breathing.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Amber~ I get up, shaking off my tears and begin to walk slowly away. I begin to run, farther and farther away from the others, not knowing that Temper was now alive. I missed him so much. Once I reached a cliff, I looked down. It would be a relatively painless death, and at least now I could be with Temper. I found it sad that I wouldn't get to see another pup from Temper and I again, but I shook it off and closed my eyes, preparing to jump off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 pm

~Kakhi~(Old time fave!)
I follow my mom, then seeing her prepare to jump of the cliff. I run and drag her by the tail. "Don't go, you still have things to live for, like me! Don't you want to see your grandchildren?" I say, trying to pull her. I go around and push her from the front. "Lulu is getting help from StarPack! They might help temper and draw the shadows away. It might have worked, don't you want to see temper? Knowing that he has an chance, even though the chance is small? You would want to know if he's alive, or you would be in heaven without him!" I say, still pushing my mom.

Lulu~ I put more fish on him, 5 fish were on him. I whined 5 times and the fish died. "Dad, are you awake? Stay with me!"

Temper~I open my ears, hearing what happened when I was dead. I heard footsteps when amber was going, she might be in trouble! I get up, and follow her trail. I jump over an log, but tumble and bruise myself badly. "Where's Amber!?" I say, desperate to find her.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Amber~ I pulled away, going back to lie down at the cliff. "Leave me be," I said. "that small chance is too small to put my hopes on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Kahki~"But what if he makes it, will you at least see him? I bet he is trying to see you, even with his low chances. He might die trying to find you!"

Lulu~"Calm down temper!" I say, licking his wounds. "Amber will come back, i know she would"

Temper~I get up, my bruises healed. "I hope your right, I'm staying counsouis for her." I say, feeling very weak. I could fall asleep, and never wake up. That will maybe solve my tirdness.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Amber~ "He's gone..." i said, looking up into the clouds. I stood up, rock crumbling away from the ledge. I stepped back a bit, looking over the edge nervously. I didn't know if I had the heart to do it. I put one paw out, the rock breaking off and making me slip. I manage to step back in time before I went down with the rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Lulu~"We should go see her, are you welll enough?"
Temper~"Yes, I don't want her to do anything stupid."
Kahki~"Will you stop and back off the ledge if i make sure temper is alive? If he's not, I won't stop you." She ran to the woods, taking a risk that was not worth it. If he's dead, she jumps.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next