Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Hunters pack arrives

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives Empty Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 pm

(waiting...)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives Empty Re: Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Mudpelt sighed and sat down thinking when they arrived. Shall I leave in the morning? She asked herself. Her muscles tense as she looked deadly at Temper.
She had been in love with him but she gave hope up when she found out that Amber and him were together.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Amber~ I yawned and stretched.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:06 pm

~Miranda~
She stood there, watching everyone. Her ears pricked and twitched as they listened to anything, her eyes stoped at MudPelt, she snorted and then glared at her mother Amber....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Mudpelt glared at the sky closing her eyes. She was sending a clear message to Starpack... she trotted over to Miranda... "Tell your mother i'm going hunting." Her lying sounded like her as if she weren't. That was her sad, true gift.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Amber~ Catching Miranda's glance, I shrugged, with a look on my face reading: Just waiting for your father.... I stretched again before getting up and walking over to him, nudging his neck with my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 pm

I read her thought, then smile. "You ready to breed?" I say and nizzle her in the neck
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Mudpelt narrowed her eyes at Temper and smiled sacastically. "You know what? I'm gonna go hunting," She stormed out the camp knowing she'll never be back...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Amber~ I gradually jogged over to MudPelt, stopping her by grabbing the scruff of her neck. "Where do you think you're going? You're a part of this pack now, MudPelt. Don't go. You're wanted here...Not out there." I released her, but kept her in a position that made it impossible for her to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

"I'm just going hunting," Snarled Mudpelt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Amber~ I snapped at her, angry. "I know you're trying to get away, MudPelt. Don't think about it. Just get back over there and let me do the hunting. In fact, we dont need to hunt. I burried a deer not too far from here." I pushed her back towards the pack. "I'll be back soon...."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 pm

~Miranda~
She sirked evily adn laughed... " No. Let her, if she wants to leave, that is her choice not ours..." I said still staring into the darkness my tail wrapped around me tightly... She turned her head slightly over ot the two and opened her mouth to speak..." MudPElt does not need any guard to keep her...." Miranda smirked and looked over to MudPelt and said " MudPelt is juleous. She is juleous of you and Tember. She is in love with Tember, and that is why she wants to leave....." Miranda smirked and snorted then turning back to the darkness and said softly " Let her go, is she thinks she does not belong, then let her go. Tember does not love you MudPelt, he will only love Amber. Forever..... So get over it! You do not need to leave just because of Tember snd Amber, you will find some one better... But that is your choice if you want to leave, so go ahead if you want, but im not stopping you..." I say...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

I looked at Miranda and growled. "Miranda, sit down." I say in a stern voice, controlling myself from a yell. "I thought you like swift." I say in a voice with no imotion.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm

~Miranda~
She growled right back, and stood from her place and looked over to her father " I will not sit down, no one tells me what to do..." I roared at my father... Miranda's eyes turned blood red, this was not her.. Miranda was being cursed but by what, seh roared again and she leaped at her father, driving her claws inot his side, adn she rammed her head to his, and bit his neck, a deep gash marked on his neck.. Miranda stopped and then her eyes went blank, her eyes then rolled to the back of her head, and her fell to the ground, her light, heavy breathing stoped and she was motionless..... Miranda was in bright light, she then seen wolves surround her, she then backed up till she bumped into her great grand mother, BrindleFace. She turned to face her gramma and she smiled, nowing she was in StarPack. Her Gramma leaned down to touch her nose, adn then said " Miranda Beware of a dark force in these woods, they roam the forest, and feed on your kind. They are like us but way larger and stronger... Go Miranda and warn your Pack... Warn them of the dark force roaming the land..." Her grand mother disappeared and Miranda yelled, running through the dark blakc forest....

~Swift~
He ran over to his sister and looked down at her... " Mother, father. Is she.... Dead." Swift says and nuzzles his sister...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 am

Amber~ I looked over at Miranda, then at Temper. "Oh, Miranda...." I whispered. I ran out of the cave and was back soon with herbs. "Lay down, Temper. I'll fix your wounds." I put some herbs on them, the honey of a flower which would help the scab to form, and then placed some water on it so the makeshift bandage would stay in place. Then I turned to Miranda and placed some nectar on her tongue. "Somebody need to help me bring her to the water..." I put my ear to her chest. "Her heart is faintly beating. But I need somebody to help me get here there now! I propped the front half of Miranda on my back and looked to anyone to get the backside...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 am

~Ken I run up to my mother. "What do we do?"
~Ben I whine at my older sister. "Hang in there Miranda, don't leave us!"
~Temper I was in deep thought, the pain seemed to be pushed back to my mind. Why did she attack me? She knows the rules, but i can't kick out my own daughter. If she attacks me someone else could be next.
~Lulu I look at my dad and whine, i was the only by his side. I nuzzle him by his wounds. "Don't worry dad, I'll get her." I say and sit by my dad. As soon as she wakes up she'll get what she deserves
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 am

Amber~ "Come on, Ken. Help me get her out of here and down to the river." I ran out, looking back at Lulu with a stern look. "No attacking other pack members. It wasn't her that attacked. It was something else working through her." i dragged Miranda out of the cave. "Come here and help me, Ken!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 am

Ken~ I grabbed her neck with a soft hold and bringed her down to the river.
Ben~ I follow ken and help him when he looses his grip. Once we are at the river I ask maw. "What can i do?"
Lulu~ I look at my dad and whine, hoping he get's up. A black fluid comes out of my mouth, it taste like honey ans smells like human food. I spit it out and taste more in my mouth, I follow them to the lake and stop 10 meters away from them. "If I can't attack then what is her punishment?" I say and sweat comes of my paws and nails, smelling good but it burned my paws. I pulled it back it for later. "Someone needs to teach her a lesson!" I say and growl, the black stuff staining my teeth green. I bare my teeth to show everybody, and step forwards. I crouched my legs ready to spring, my tail in the air with all my air on my back standing up.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 am

Amber~ i put Miranda's body in the water, watching her begin to shiver. "Back up a bit guys," I was hoping this would work, but I couldn't be certain. I stepped back, my front paw still in the river. "Lulu go eat some berries please..." I looked at her, wondering what was wrong. "Lulu, are you feeling well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 am

Lulu~ "Perfect." I say scarticly though my teeth. I lay down and glare at Miranda's lifeless body.
Ken~ "You don't have to be that mean lulu." I say and get the berriers and drop them to Amber
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:26 am

Amber~ Having enough of Lulu's attitude, I growled and snapped at her muzzle. "You straighten your attitude RIGHT now or you can go back and sit in the back of the cave until you adjust it!" I growled, baring my teeth. I smile at Ken. "Thank you." I pushed some to Lulu and put the rest in Miranda's mouth. "Come on, wake up.." I said to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 am

~Lulu I look at her, getting angrier by the second. "She attacked our pack and your giving her special attention?" I say and run and her and sink my claws into amber, and thorw her a couple of meters.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:43 am

Amber~ I get up and shake off, grumbling to myself. I wouldnt attack my fellow packmates. "She is my daughter," I growled. "I wont let her die..." I walked back over to her, the wounds from Lulu's claws stinging badly. I nudged Miranda's body and sat down, waiting for her response as I stared off into space, wondering what had gotten into Lulu...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:54 am

Lulu~ "If that's how you see it." I say and lay down, still angry.
Ken and Ben~ They stare in disbelief at lulu
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 am

Amber~ I wade into the river to clean out my wounds. I look at them to see scabs already forming. That's impossible. I thought. They stung like crazy, which was unusual.. What has she been into? I only had time to let my thoughts wander back to Temper before I passed out, head submurging under the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum