Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Hunters pack arrives

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives Empty Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 am

(I will play the wolfs that no body has picked, but you can get them if you want)
~The Wolves~

Name~ Kakhi
Gender~ female
Age~ 3
Pelt color~ black
Eye Color~ brown
History~ was the first offspring of Amber. She was born in a caring family
Strength~ all the traits of her mother
Weakness~ stubborn and is picky
Markings~a brown muzzle from the earlier generation

Name~ Ben
Gender~ male
Age~ 2
Pelt color~ dark brown
Eye Color~ blue
History~has high expectations and has mastered his training for hunting and fighting.mother amber father temper brother to Ben
Strength~ He is fair and very kind.
Weakness~ He can be very annoying and sometimes mocks you. He gets his attudude from his father
Markings~a light red tail and brown paws

Name~ Ken
Gender~ male
Age~ 2
Pelt color~ light brown
Eye Color~ brown
History~ He has always lived in the shadow of his 'perfect' brother.mother amber father temper brother to Ben
Strength~ He isn't very good at hunting but is as good as his father. He sometimes wins fights agaist his brother too.
Weakness~ he is jealous of his brother and can be very mean when he is angry
Markings~grey tail and brown paws

Name~ Lula
Gender~ female
Age~ 5 months
Pelt color~ dark black
Eye Color~ topaz
History~mother Amber father Temper
Strength~ (you decide)
Weakness~ (you decide)
Markings~(must be resanable)

Name~ Nick
Gender~ male
Age~ 5 months
Pelt color~ cinder
Eye Color~ brown
History~Was te first offspring of Miranda and father Ben
Strength~ same strentghs of mother
Weakness~ same's as fathers
Markings~(reasonable)

Pack rules:(Must read if your picking an wolf)
-The females bury the leftovers of the kill. They can mate again when there pups are 1 year(you can age your wolf once a page. You can age the max of 2 years a post)
-The males are trained at hunting and fighting. The ones that have completed training have to train others
-the females Come with the males on the hunt. They bring the pups that are old enough to eat meat and some stay behind with the males
-If an intruder comes the males call the females and there young. The wolf has to be least 1 year to fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[wow]~Temper`~[/wow]

I walked though the woods, with my almost double digit family. They fallowed behind slowly, aching paws got them. * we smelled scents of blood and violence, plus some whines. We stayed clear of that path. We weren't looking for a territory, yet. We smelled many scents, in heat females going to the wrong place. That would mess up my hunting team. I would have to scold them a little more than usually. We walk until we see a little hill with some space under it, almost like a cave. I howl to the pack to let them know that we have found a spot, for now.

~Kakhi~
*I walk a wolf away from the alpha female, trying to show that i respect the alpha female*. Why does she always get to be beside the alpha male? So unfair! I was more of a gossip person, like those humans. Dad always doesn't want us talking about them, after what happen to my mate. *I sigh as i remember that cruel human on the hunt, and the delay of news.*They told everyone else but me, that's messed up!* I walk on the green, lush ground. Then my fathers howl startles me. "Fanaly! We can rest now."

/Ben\
*I walk with my older sister, kakhi.* "Why does she talk to herself? She must be a crazy gopher!" I whispered to ken.*I get ignored but i don't care. My paws ache so i slow down my pace, then i realize i fast i was going, and fall the the bottem. I soon speed up so no body notices my space gone, except for ken. I hear his howl but don't really care because I was fine, almost.

-Ken-
*I ignore him, trying not to ruin my sisters already bad mood. When he slows down i pick up the pace, trying to act like a better wolf than he is. I grin, but he slides back into his place*"I should have taken his spot....." I say to myself*I hear his howl and sigh a breath of relief, realizing i was having the same reaction my older sister was having.

(I will not do lula or nick)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives Empty Re: Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Amber~~ I walk along with the pack, paws hurting slightly. It's a relief to see the shelter. I howl as well, and then hang back to the back of the pack, making sure nobody is left behind. Herding the slower ones, we advance on the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Swift~He walked long side Miranda, his fur waved in the wind as he kept walking, tellin him a secret that no one else would know.... Hearing his howl, i pick up the pace and then trolt down the slope to the large cave opening.... Miranda~She picked up her pace, her tail flagged, and her beautiful white brown spoted coat whistled something in her ear, but what.. She picked up her pace when hearin his howl break the cold sky... She passed up Swift going down the steep slope to the cave entrance, she stopped at the cave and turned her head to see if anyone was following her pack, if anyone was, they'd bet they would get there wakining call from her......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Amber~ As soon as I was sure the whole pack was here, I trotted back up to my place next to the alpha male. I smiled, happy to be coming to a shelter. It would be nice to sit down. I perk up my ears, listening for anything suspicious. I look at Miranda and Swift, giving them a look telling them to hurry up. I then smile at the two wolves, letting my tounge roll out momentarily before licking my maw and closing my mouth. I wagged my tail, and then barked to the pack in a happy tone. I settled down and continued to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:23 pm

-Temper-
[color=darkred]"Are you guys hungry? I know I am, once everyone gets here we will go on a hunt."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Amber~ I nod. Although my paws hurt, I was up for a hunt. I was hungry, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Name~Mudpelt
Gender~Fae/Female
Age~3
Rank~Warrior
Personality~Tries not to look back, Helpful, Great Hunter, Awesome tracker, Great Leader
Pic~
Dark Hunters pack arrives Brownwolf

Mudpelt lifted her head from the warriors den and yawned. She had to be going to hunt early for her clan. Anyway, she was starving. Mudpelt stepped out the cave and shook herself of and looked around. She padded out to go hunting into the woods. She looked around everything still and quiet. She stopped, sniffed the air briefly picking up a few scents. She knew she was gonna have to hunt for a few things so she ran off to get a crow. There it stood looking around. Mudpelt got in stalking position and slowly made her way up to crow. She was ready to get the crow. She rocked her haunches from side to side then went for the attack. Just before it noticed her she had caught it. She held the fresh-kill in her jaws and padded to where everyone kept fresh kill and dropped it there. She then notcied Swift and Miranda. She looked at Swift with gleaming eyes. He was beautiful and she was deeply in love with him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I look at the female, and growl. I trot and arch my back towards the new wolf, in front of Miranda and swift. "He is just 7 months." I said and put a ferice growl towards the femalem delaying out hunt.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Mudpelt felt embarrassed. She looked at him confused on why he was growling so furiously at her. "You got your paws in a twist" She snarled and whipped around walking back into the forest to find some more fresh kill. He surly needed to learn a lesson, Mudpelt growled with an inhaling sigh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Amber~ I sit, studying the new wolf, emotionless. I continue to look over our pack and take less notice of the fae.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:18 pm

My skin falls back agaist my body. I was about to do something i never done before. "You can join if you want." He felt a little shaken but was still strong on the outside. "He will grow up, someday." I say like i was offered 500 bucks for standing near a window
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Amber~ I ignore their separate conversation, but I eye Swift and Miranda warily. Then the new fae. I was usually a happy wolf, but I always became serious when it came to letting new wolves in the pack. I frowned at the fae, but instead of rejecting, I laid down, and changed my attitude towards her. I smiled gently and swished my tail back and forth, waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Mudpelt ran back with some more fresh-kill for them and dropped it on the pile. "Squirrel," She says hastily. She looked over at the male and bowed. "It would be my honor to join this pack," she said and lifted her head back up with a smile. "The names, Mudpelt." I say happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Amber~ Being friendly, i spoke in my usual, silk-smooth voice: "I'm Amber. Welcome to the pack." After the walk here, I'd lost my energy. I laid my head on my paws and struggled to stay awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Mudpelt smiled and shook her fur. "I'm your new warrior now," She lifted her head with pride and smiled briefly. She trotted over to Amber and cocked her head. "Hey Amber, he pretty isn't he," she flicked her tail towards the brute who asked if she wanted to be in the pack...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Amber~ "Temper? Yes, quite so." I stared at him, soon shaking my head. I smiled at Mudpelt, and then closed my eyes. About fifteen minutes later, I opened them again, looking around, making sure the pack was okay. I yawned, stretched and looked at Mudpelt again. "So, where are you from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Temper, Mudeplet thought to herself closing her eyes then shaking her head. "Err.... I've been here all my life," She explains.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Amber~ "Oh," I looked at Temper again before returning my attention to Mudpelt. I smile at her, and then have a quizzical look on my face. "I'm in the mood for a hunt." I licked my lips and thumped my tail like some house-pet dog. I ran got to my feet and walked to the edge of the cave. I looked out, searching for any sign of life. I spotted a rabbit, but it wasn't big enough. "Know where any bigger prey is around here?" I turned to Mudpelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 pm

i get up and howl for all the wolfs who want to participate in the hunt. We will be catching 2 bulls, to feed the whole pack.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Amber ~ I eargly hopped to my feet, ready for the hunt. I looked at Temper and wondered what he had in mind for the pack's future. I smiled and ran around in a few circles before settling myself and calling the others to join the hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Swift~
He jumped up and stalked toward the group....

Miranda~
She trolted over to the group, turning her head to the new fae she snarled in sheer disgust at her. Miranda turned away and flicked her tail, she jum0ped forward over a log and through the trees, she zoomed past them... There to say she was the fastest and strongest in the pack, she could take down two wolves at the same time, some say she has warrior ancestors by her side... Miranda's fur waved in the wind as she razced by the trees, she stopped when seeing a elk grazing... Miranda crunched down to the earth, her shoulders up, hanches moving side to side as she lowly made her way to the elk... As soon as Miranda was close enough she leaped into action, her clawsx unleashed, they grasped the elks side and Miranda whiped around its body that with one forepaw she threw the elk to the ground, her fangs sunk into its neck shin, killing it instantly....

Last edited by *Immortal Dreams* on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Mudpelt ignored the Marianda and went into warriors den to lie on her paws. She didn't have to get on fluffed up for a fight. She didn't cared if Miranda was mad because she joined the pack. That wouldn't stop her... cause Miranda didn't know her yet and wasn't afraid to put up a fight for her life.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 am

Amber~Noticing the uprising conflict between the two wolves, I growled, watching Miranda show off. I rolled my eyes and looked at Mudpelt, giving her the "this shouldn't last long" look.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Mudpelt lifted her head with a smile and got up stretching with a yawn she went over to Amber and licked her flank saying 'thank you,' after Mudpelt thanked her leader. She flicked her tail and sat down. "So about her, is she usually like this," She asks curiously.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm

"I bring back a bull elk for you guys." I run off in the distance and smell some mouses. I counch, ready to spring at a bull. I startle the bull and bit his leg making him fall. I grab his fatty neck and crush his wind pipe, istant kill. I feast on the animal and bring back the rest for the pack to eat. It wasn't much, but that was just the appetizer. For the bigger hunt, i needed my hunting twins. Ben~I walk up to dad, waiting for him to call us to leave. We would be away for sometime, but we would have the females carry the bodies back. Ken~I run up to him, panting. I shouldn't have ran because i needed that vualble energy.Temper~I howl, gathering all the wolves attention. "We will be gone for several days, Kakhi will bring back the food we catch. I will choose mates in the spring, by mid-summer the pups should be walking. Miranda will choose the offspring of her next liter, swift will be able to breed the spring after that. Kakhi~Hearing my name i jump up and trot over to my dad. maybe i could do some hunting.

(Can it be like early winter?)

Temper~You know what to do right? Ken,Ben,Kakhi~Yeah!

We walk into the dark forest, somebody might not come back.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next