Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Hunters pack arrives

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Amber~ "It's a shadow.... well... I can keep it distracted. You think of something." I jumped in front of the beast, not taking my eyes off of it. I howled, hoping Temper and the others could hear - although I pretty much knew they couldn't. I raced through the shadow, passing in through the stomach and exiting through the back. I barked again. Where the heck is it's face? I thought, jumping from side to side, distracting it. "Think of som---" I felt myself winded suddenly as i flew through the air and landed inside the cave, sliding on the slick rock into the back of the cave, only stopping when I hit the back. I got up and shook off, only to see the cave entrance being closed. "MIRANDA, RUN!" I managed to bark. I ran to the cave entrance but it was too late. A huge rock had been placed over the entrance. So I turned around and began to explore the cave warily, my eyes adjusting to the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 pm

~Miranda~
"MOM!" I yowled and whiped my head to face the beast, i roared and closed my eyes, my i roared again and snaped my maw, seeing the creature non-shadow and a shiver went down my spine. It was black as night and eyes blood red, and slimy blood dripped from its body.... Lightning stock it and it burned to death.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Amber~ I wandered around the cave, the chill nearly making me freeze. I was bound and determined to get out of there alive. I looked back to see the cave stuff slammed shut by the boulder -- or whatever it was. I let out a whimper, but then I growled at myself. I was stronger than that. I picked up my pace and began to search every corridor, trying to find an exit.

(gtg for now sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:55 pm

(Guys, you are scaring me to death. no im gonna imagine it in my sleep, TGIF.)
~Temper~
[color=olive]I lay down, almost sleeping. I wake up, fully rested. I hear a faint howl in my head, fighting and hunting skills made me have excellent skills. It sound like Amber in trouble!! I howl, gathering everyone's attention. "I will be gone, might not be back. If not, Ben is in charge. Mudpelt protect the pups along with Ken, NO one follow me." I say sternly and run off, hearing roars and then a rumble. Then, suddenly a rock falls by my foot. Then more rocks, so i run on the cliffs. I hear whimpers, and a rock falls next to me, almost killing me. I run in till i see a cave with rocks, and then amber scent. "AMBER!" I jump the gap then see Miranda. All of a sudden a huge shadow comes and throws me against the cave, making rocks fall. I makes a small opening were i wolf could fit in, "Amber, come thorough the hole!" I say desperately. I charge at the beast, it dissapreas and rakes it claws into my back, almost hitting vital veins. He slams me against the cave, while her threw me i realized i was going to die. My father taught me, If you can't win, try harder. If you are about to die with effort wasted, save your effort when it is needed. Then when i feel the impact. A idea rushed threw my head, play died! I fall, trying to make my breathing shallow. It works, but if i open my eyes the beast would kill me, so i lay there on my side and listen with my ears. I don't move them so it sounds lower volume, i close my eyes, getting rested for a great attack.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:44 pm

~Miranda~
She growled and charged at the beast, she dodged its blow of sharp claws and lightning strock it, burning it again... She smirked and an idea poped in her head, seh gathered all the lightning from the thunder adn the lightning strock Miranda giving her the power of the stars in her paws, and she smirked and slammed into the beasts side, striking it with lightning and the beast turned to fure, adn was dead within seconds... She shoke her head and went back to her usual self, walking over to her mother and father and nuzzling there sides adn licking them...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Amber~ I looked at Miranda. "You did good." I smiled and sat beside Temper. I nuzzled him and sighed deeply. "I'm proud of you, Miranda." Tired and cold from the dampness of the cave, I looked around. "We should get back." I glanced at Temper. "Or we until you feel better, Temper." I laid down and yawned, waiting for Temper to give the word on what we'd do.

(brain dead sorry >.<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I get up, hurt but not to hurt and walk. "We should go, the others are worried about us." I say and walk off silently. I was unbalanced but manged to make it off those cliffs alive.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Amber~ I walk close to Temper in case he needs help. I descend the cliffs with Miranda in toe and try to forget the events of the day. I was completely lost in my own thoughts and began to trail off behind the other two wolves, but still following along, just at a more leisurely(sp?) pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 pm

~Miranda~
She sighed and nodded, starting off down the slope, and a sharp pain rushed through her body, she flinched adn tumbled down the slope, adn growled tryign to stand, but she couldnt..." Mom, dad." I say, slowly i managed to rise to my paws and look at them...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Amber~ carefully jogging my way down the slope I hurry over to Miranda. "Are you okay?" I nuzzed her and stood next to her, allowing her to lean on me. "Do you think you can make it back to the pack all right?" I looked her over. She looked okay, but I wasnt entirely sure. "Or do you wish to find a place to stay the night?" I pondered the options. either one would work. either I could stay with miranda while Temper went back, and Miranda and I would make the journey tomorrow, or vice-versa. I waited patiently for my daughter's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:20 pm

~Miranda~
She nodded adn shoke her head " we can make it, the pain hurts, but im not gonna waste one day in these parts ever again.." I said and the sharp pain flashed through me again.. I didnt know what it was, either i was hungry or i dont know...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Amber~ I turned to Temper, looking worried. "Do you think it has something to do with the Shadow? I couldn't see the fight, so I dont know what happened." I turned to Miranda, letting her use me as a prop, and continued walking, more slowly this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 am

Mudpelt sighed and got up from the den. She looked up at the sky and smelt the air.... she looks alert and looks around. She sees small shadows coming her way. She growls and attacks each one ripping them seductivly. Then, the last one attacks her.... it jumps her leaving a wound. "Swift," She says weakly. "Help...me."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

Amber~ I continued to prop up Miranda, and I sighed happily when I realized we were getting close to the cave. I sniffed the air. There was the smell of blood, and I could faintly make out a fight. "Temper, take Miranda." I slowly eased away from Miranda and darted off to the cave. When I arrived, I saw Mudpelt. "What happened?" I looked around but I couldn't see anything more. Whatever it was had gone away. "Mudpelt, what happened?" It was more of a demand than a question.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 am

Mudpelt moaned and lifted her head. "Sh-Shadows they atta...." Her head slowly went back down and she passed out from the pain she couldn't take...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 am

I take Miranda and stay close to her, the pain was huge but the scars were healing. As soon as i see mudpelt i wanted to ask her what happened Amber beat me to it. I howl, calling a pack meeting. "The shadows are attacking the pack, if one is here their could be more. We should move somewhere else, or get a territory. But we are to weak to fight, so i ask Ken and Ben to monitor the injured and protect the pack while I hunt for food. We will go to black berry forest, You guys will find mates there. Me and Amber are mates for life." I trot off, alert for anything that might attack me.

I bring back a bull elk, panting and start eating it. "Amber let's not bury this, just put it to the cave if anyone wants some." I say and eat the whole rump of the elk and chew on some bones. Then I lay down by mudpelt and fall asleep, but still alert.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 am

~Swift~
He swiftly raced to the lake they passed comming back from the hunt, and he grasped some herbs in his mouth and ran back to put some herbs on MudPelt's wound, the juice from the herbs made the wound heal easly.. Swift whimpered adn layed beside Mudpelt...

~Miranda~
Miranda used all her energy, to race back to the camp... Once she reached the cave she seen MudPelt lieing upon the floor, blood on her pelt, seeing Swift laying beside MudPelt, i growled knowing there was one more shadow creature still alive, Miranda howled and then said " We must move, or this shaodw creature will destroy us all, icant defeat it just yet, i dont have enough energy adn i need lightning..." I say with unease hitting my words...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 am

Mudpelt sighed as she heard when he said Amber and him were mates for life..... she lifted her head and looked around. She whined as the herbs brought pain to her wound. She looked back at Swift with sad eyes, then back at Temper.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 am

~Miranda~
She jumped at her fathers words adn then groweld hearing that she was going to be mentored " I do not need to be mentored, i can take care of myself, and dont tell me i dont have enough energy, i know i dont, i just need someone to maybe hunt for me, i am to weak for that...." I say and my knees buckled making me crumbled to the earth floor, i yowled in pain as the flash of sharp pain hit my stmach...

~Swift~
He turned to his sister, worried about her...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 am

Mudpelt whimpered and looked over at Miranda. She stood up and began limping. "I think I need to leave.... I don't belong here," She whimpered slowly limping toward a bush. She was weak. She didn't help at all.... she let them all get hurt...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

~Miranda~
She growled and jumped up to stop MudPelt from leaving, " MudPelt you are not leaving, u are part of this Pack, adn its not your fault..."I say...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 am

I get up and walk in front of mudpelt, preventing her from leaving. "No, you do belong here." "We will be going to mate very soon, besides we can't stay here. Everyone eat and then we will go. I don't want any shadow creatures hurting anymore of the pack. Ken and Ben, help your sister. Amber, make sure Lulu and Nick are in your sights. Miranda eat, it will be a long journey. "

(I'll make a topic in blakcberry bush.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 am

~Miranda~
After hearing her father's words she chowed down on the deer, after she was done, and energy started racign back in her veins... She stood and then walked over 2 her father and mother...

~Swift~
He trolted beside his sister and then grasped Nick in the maw.... Nick dangled in his maw.. I Gave Nick to his mother, Miranda... Miranda graped nick from my maw and Nick then dangled from his mothers maw...
(( Pic of nick ))
Dark Hunters pack arrives - Page 4 Hb_wolf_pup2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 am

Amber~ I sit quietly, watching over LuLu and Nick. I shook my fur, and was momentarily satisfied. For a moment, I took my eyes of the two other wolves and ate some before taking my place again and watching over the two wolves. I yawned. I couldn't wait to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Mudpelt shook her head and countied to walk off
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content