Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Hunters pack arrives

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Hunters pack arrives - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Hunters pack arrives

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Mudpelt sighs and stares at the cloudless sky. She grabbed a rabbit that she killed and ate it quickly looking up with a long sigh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Amber~ After everybody was finished, I went to burry the meat, then returned. I was shadowed by the setting sun. I laid down at the cave entrance and waited for what was to come. I stole a glance or two at Temper, but after that, I kept my eyes fixed on the darkening landscape.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:06 pm

~Swift~He watched and then stood to go ober to Mudpelt " hello mudpelt, im Swift...." i say.... ~Miranda~She listened to everyone behind her, but her mjind was set on finding out what that large shadow creature was.... She rose form her spot in the earth, and wlaked blankly over 2 her father and mother.... " Mother, father. Im gonna go...ummmmmm, um check the border...." I said and turned away from them, and walked into the forest... I wondered why no one was conserned about me not eating, i havent ate for a week, since that large shadow creature was following meh, i8 wanted to know answers... If this creature was more dangerous then i thought, it could destory us all.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Temper~"Don't be gone too long!" I say with a stern voice. She is going to get her food. I should have remembered.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Mudpelt nodded an greeting to Swift and ate once again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Amber~ I watched as the brilliant oranges, pinks, and yellows of the sunset gave way to the dark blue and black colors of night. This was one of my favorite times to hunt, so I got up and began to walk outside. I took a deep breath and breathed in the wonderful night air. It smelled as if a storm was coming - a big one, at that - and I began to wonder where Miranda went. I quickly found her tracks in the soft earth and followed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 pm

~Swift~
He smiled at Mudpelt, adn sat down beside her, he started to groom her pelt....

~Miranda~
She trolted further, the rain got harder, adn the wind blew in her face.. Her fur waved and she raced the wind, and rain, Miranda stopped at the border, adn turned to see if anyone was following her before she sprinted down the slope, and across the river the other side, she was searching for the mysterious creature that roamed these lands, her scent was covered so no one knew she wasent in the boder line anymore...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Amber~ I finally caught up to Miranda, only a few feet behind her. I was in a position so she couldn't smell me. I got into a stalking position to creep along behind her, watching. The rain stung my eyes as it got harder and harder. I wondered if it could turn into a tornado. i doubted it, but continued to follow her. Silently, unnoticed. Just waiting for her to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 pm

~Miranda~
She stopped in her tracks and whiped around hearing a twig break, she growled and jumped at the wolf that was following her, she pinned the wolf to the ground and bit its neck... Then noticing it was her mother she released her grip and then got off her.. " Mother why are you following me!?" Miradna spat...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Amber~ "I was wondering where you were going. I didn't trust the sound in your voice when you said you were going to check the borders. Something's bothering you, isn't it?" I nuzzled her. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Mudpelt murred as he groomed her pelt. She smiled and looked back at him confusinly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:04 pm

~Swift~
I stoped gromming her and looked at her " Something wrong Mudpelt?" i asked cocking my head...

~Miranda~
She gave a sigh with unease in it... She looked at her mother and smiled slightly adn nuzzled her back.. " Yes there is.." I say and sigh again...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Amber~ "What is it? You can tell me anything." I looked concerned. "I won't tell your father if you do not want me to. But you can always tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 pm

~Miranda~
She sighed and sat down, she looked at her mother and said " Wh-When we were on our way back from the hunt. Something was following me, some-something big, and strong... I need to find out what it is, o-o-or," I said and looked at my mother with worried eyes " It will destory us all..." I said, then shoke my head murmuring, i stood and kept shaking my head circling... " StarPack, had sent me a message...." I say looking at my mother....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Amber~ i laid my head on her neck, and removed it a few seconds afterwards, looking Miranda in the eyes. "You have to tell me what they said. If you're in danger, your father and I have to do something to protect you. And the rest of the pack. At least let me come with you for now." I dropped my tail and gathered up my "mom's in charge" look and sighed. This is more serious than I thought, I thought to myself. I was worried for her. What could it possibly be?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Mudpelt shook the thought away and looked out into the entrance of the cave. "N-no, everything's fine," She said and did a quick take at him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:29 pm

~Miranda~
Miranda hesitated. She closed her eyes, and when she spoke her voice was deep and quieter then before, so that her mother had the strain to listen." Before there is peace, blood will be spilled, and the lake will run red...."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Amber~ I flicked my ears back. I had heard that somewhere before.... I nudged my daughter's nose up. "Let's move on. we've got to find whatever this thing is. Or at least figure out what it is." I ponded to myself about the tales my grandmother had told me. I remembered them very well...
''In the days of the modern, in your generation, Amber," she had nodded towards me. "There will be a wolf's offspring that will be Shadowed by her own Shadow. It is a great and mighty beast that is extremely hard to defeat. It's been with us all along, just never has been found. There's a Chosen wolf to deliver all wolfkind from the horrible fate that the Shadow will produce on all of us wolves: Complete extinction(sp?)." I shuddered, then. "But, this may only be a tale. You never know, dear Amber. So do not fret. It is unlikely your offspring will be Shadowed."

Amber~ I shivered, my eyes going blank for a moment. "Let's go. I think I know where to find it." I climbed up a rocky ledge. "Watch your step."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:06 pm

~Miranda~
She watched her mother, then whispering started to fill her ears, StarPack! Miranda listened to there words....
" Miranda.... You are the chosen one, of your kin.. The chosen one, you are the shadowed of your mother.. You are the only one who knows how to defeat this beast. You will find it in your heart..." Miranda eyes went back to present and she shoke her head, and followed her mother... " Mother who is the chosen one of the shadowed?" i asked, climbing up the rocky slope...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Amber~ I kept climbing over the rocky terrain. "I don't know, dear." After about 10 minutes of speechless climbing, I reached a great landing. It was huge, and near the back of the rocky flat, was a gigantic black cave. I looked back at miranda, but not taking my eyes off teh cave. "Move with careful precision," I said, remembering my grandmother's words. "One mistake can cost you your life." I nervously moved forward, and a loud roar came from the cave. "I think it's in there." I frowned, tilting my head. "Dont take your eyes off that cave. It can move in a split second, can kill you without giving you a chance to see it." It turned out my grandmother's words would come in handy, although through all these years. I growled, laying my ears flat against my head as the giant rumbling of footsteps could be heard. I was confused, momentarily off guard. "How can it make footsteps if it's a Shadow...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:19 pm

~Miranda~
I shivered and then stood tall, my ears flat against my head... " Mom its not no shadow, we should go, know." i say and turn silently around and down the slope quietly...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Amber~ "I'm not so sure of that," I said, as a large, cloud-like figure exited the cave. It was a huge, black moving cloud-shadow. "Nope. I think this is it. Now what did my grandmother say...? Just dont take your eyes off of it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:31 pm

~Miranda~
She turned her head quickly adn before she could look at the shadow beast, it rammed into her, knocking her down the slope and onto the ground, she yowled and stood slowly, the shadow came toward her fast, she growled and let out an enormous roar and jumped up over the shadow beast, she glared at the shadow and it skitted to a stop, and it whimpered..." Mom dont move a muscle..." i say/
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Amber~ "Miranda....this thing... it's a shape-shifter...... it can disappear and reappear as another objecct in another location...." I slowed my breathing down, and tried to concentrate on locating the beast. "Did StarPack tell you who was the Chosen one? Cause if it's not us, we're doomed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 pm

~Miranda~
She nodded adn didnt take her eyes off the beast " Yes..............Me, they said i was old the power of ththe chosen one, and one kin of your kin will he starts in there paws... And that i know who to defeat this beast, but i dont...." i said shaking my head...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next