Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

4 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Dare Devil
I looked at the stud and then at the mare
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Lakota~
I watched Dare Devil,with a frightened look on my face.I wasn`t one to claim.Or was I?If Dare Devil decided to take the deal there was nothing I could do to stop him..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Dare Devil
I wasn't going to do that, I charged at the stud and hit him in the side making him go to the ground, I started to stomp on him on his ribs,chest,head,neck, every where I could just to have the satisfaction of killing him, I spat at him,"I will not let you hurt her you skum bag." I said as I bit his neck and ripped his wind pipe out of his neck
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 pm

"Big Mistake."Was the stud`s last words.

Lakota~
What kind of mistake I wondered.Oh crap...the fee of the horse..
A million?Maybe more?I reared feeling the lead line clip on me...I was led out and back into my stall and paddock..
Though I knew that they wanted to breed me.They would not stop.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Dare Devil
I spit on his face and reared hitting the human that started to try and get the leading thing on me, I hit the fence bucking, I was worth over one billion dollar's so my owner could pay for that easily, I was the champion of a lot of different races like the breeder's cup,Kentucky derby, and may more that I had won over the years
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Lakota~
I hated my owner`s guts.Because I was such a "Bad Girl."I get no dinner..or water..and I can`t even go out to my paddock..
Maybe I would just allow the next stud to breed me so I didn`t starve,or maybe I would starve myself just to spite my owner..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Dare Devil
I hit the person in the chest making him fall to the ground, I trotted to her stall,"Come on." I said opening her stall door with my teeth and lips
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Lakota~
I gave him a questioning look,but after hesitating for a mere moment I loped after him."Where are we going?"She asked in her soft sing-song voice.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Dare Devil
"Some where but not here." I said trotting away and then started to gallop and jumped over the fence
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Lakota~
With a sly smile she nodded.She cleared the fence with ease and passed him with a chuckle.Once the farms and people were out of sight,smell and hearing range she slowed to the walk and turned waiting for Dare Devil..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Dare Devil
I playfully bit her ankles
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Lakota~
I squealed from surprise and bucked turning to face him.I softly nipped the side of his neck trotting a few yards from him..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Dare Devil
I laughed
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Lakota~
I tossed my head,my long mane flipping to the other side of my neck.I blew my forelock from my eyes and jogged over to DareDevil."How can I thank you?"I asked..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Dare Devil
"Don't know any way you want." I said grazing
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Lakota~
"Come on.Thank you can`t be enough.What do you want from me?"I asked with an encouarging smile..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Dare Devil
I shrugged
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Lakota~
I rubbed my slim body against his large,"C`mon tell me."She nudged him softly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Dare Devil
"Well I was thinking of starting a herd..." I say
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Lakota~
For a moment I nodded thoughtfully.Then a large smile crossed my lips."That`s nice,I life long dream has been to start a herd also."I replied with a nod.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:50 am

Dare Devil
"That sounds like cool." I say nodding my head as I smirked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Lakota
Ugh,this was going too slow.I had to speed it up somehow."So ya wanna start the herd with me?"She smirked,flicking my tail..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Dare Devil
"Sure." I smirked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Lakota~
With a sly smirk she walked closer to him."Good."She ran her tounge along his neck..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm

I shivered
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next