Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

4 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Lakota~
I jogged into his stall and lied down at his side.I licked his neck."I`m sorry,I didn`t mean it like that."I rested my head on his withers,frowning at my mistake..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Dare Devil
I snorted and didn't look at her, I laid my ears against my skull and moved around
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Lakota~
"I said I`m sorry,why are you still mad?"I exclaimed..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Dare Devil
"Well I didn't think it was very nice that you did that to me." I said getting up and walking outside again
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Lakota~
"If we can be friends again,I will willingly allow you.."I trailed off.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Dare Devil
"That'll be the day." I said snorting and stopped under a tree
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Lakota~
"Well I guess that`s today."I rose to feet and turned my rump to him..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Dare Devil
"I'm not going to mate you." I said as I walked away not wanting to get tempted,"That's you're choice what stallion you want to be mated with." I said as I looked back at her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Lakota~
"What if my choice is you."I replied softly.I shook my head,I was wanting him to bred me but he refuses.I backed up a few steps and charged at the fence,clearing it with ease..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Dare Devil
"And why would you choose me? I'm a forcer." I said looking at her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Lakota~
I shook my mind,"Nevermind,it just shows.."I muttered,walking to the far side of my paddock.Far away from the studd.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Dare Devil
Oh day I'd find a mare that truly loved me for who I was, yeah I was a forcer but that was how I was raised my dad was a forcer and my mother had been an innocent mare that didn't deserve to be forced but that's why I still hate my father to this day from everything I was ought never to feel love ever or never to give up and force mares to have you're young but I was sick and tired of hurting others just to keep my father happy I'm never going to force again it had no purpose now. I just wanted to be a normal race horse that liked to race for the joy of racing and show others that I was worth it. I some times saw my father at races I've beat him in racing so many times that he's just a disgrace to me now. I hated him with such hatred that I just wanted to kill him just by being not to far from him when I'm in the gate waiting to just high tail it and start to show off with my speed that I could go, so what if I was a stud that was used for breeding I didn't want to be forced to breed with mare's that I didn't want too but I'd respect what I owners wanted, I wanted to find a mare that I wanted to spend my day's making happy.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Lakota~
I munched on the nice green,lush grass thinking about my furture...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Dare Devil
I walked into my stall and laid down kinda tired from earlier
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Lakota~
My "owner" came into my paddock with a hlater and lead rope...what did he want with me?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Dare Devil
I perked my ears hearing humans but shrugged, I snorted and licked my withers
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Lakota~
He fastened the halter to me and led me out,towards another paddock...this is strange I thought...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Dare Devil
I got up curious and watched as they lead her to another paddock and frowned
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Lakota~
My stupid "Owner"released me into the paddock,I tohugh I was alone until I felt a tounge going against my rumpMy eyes filled with rage.No,not this time...
I reared up straight into the air,my sharp hooves coming down on his spine.He fell to his knees,from my weight.While he was down I back up a few steps and charged at him,slicing his skin with my hooves...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 am

Dare Devil
I heard commotion and looked around trying to see what it was
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Lakota~
I ran to the fence and huddled in the corner,I wasu unable to jump it because it was like 10 feet...ugh.I hoped he wouldn`t notice me.My tail was glued to my rump and my rump was against the fence.My owner saw all this and came over to the corner where I was.He pulled out a whip and whack me across the rump.No,I refused..I snorted,trying to ignore the terrible pain..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Dare Devil
I snorted and took off running headed directly at the fence that she was behind and I cleared it easily even if I was a horse I could jump pretty good, I jumped in front of her and pinned my ears back over my skull and warned the stallion to leave her alone or suffer the punishment and I nipped at the person drawing blood and then did I look over at Lakota
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Lakota~
I smiled weakly and licked his cheek."Thank you."My knees felt slightly weak thinking about what may have happened if Dare Devil hadn`t shown up..
Then I gave Dare Devil a questioning look.Wasn`t he a forcer???I shrugged,thenmy eye went wide with fear as the stud came up slamming into Dare Devil with his chest,both of them tumbling to the ground..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Dare Devil
I snorted and flipped over, I got up and reared coming down on the stallions neck breaking his neck bones
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 pm

The stud stumbled to his feet,his neck hanging limp,"How about we make a deal,She is 75% yours and 25% mine."He sneered,laughing when the mare tried to get away,but ran into the fence.He staggered over to the mare and inhaled her wonderful scent....Then turned back to the other stud."If you kill me your ownder will probably have to sell you to a slaughter horse to pay for a bills,."He sneered..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next