Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

4 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 am

Natasha
I frowned,"Hi." I said looking at him, the large stallion, and the mare that looks like she went threw hell and back

Dare Devil
I walked beside my son

Flicka
I walked beside him and flicked my tail. I was no longer in heat, I nipped Heartless
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Faye Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Heartless~
I circled her a few times,making her dizzy.I stopped at her rump and and licked her dripping wet cunt,then I mounted,locking my hooves onto her sides so she would not beable to escape.I thrust into he,being much bigger than her I wouldn`t be surprised if she bled.I nippded her neck."Stand still."I bellowed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Natasha
I nipped his sides and bucked my hard hooves hitting him hard in the back legs

Dare Devil
I stayed in front preventing the filly to leave without maybe getting mounted by two stallions

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Heartless~
I threw my head back and bellowed"Do not test my patience mare."I snapped at her neck until she was a bloody mess.I thrust into her hard,my cock growing bigger inside of her.I thrust harder and harder,trying to expand her hole.Occasionally I threw my head back and moaned..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Natasha
I moaned and leaned back into his hips and plus I didn't want to get hurt so I just obeyed him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Heartless~
I thrusted harder and harder,occasionally licking up liquids that came from her pussy.I almost reached her womb,then released my seeds.I spilled them all over her.I dismounted all sweaty."Your turn Dadda.."I smirked making my way to her head,my memeber still hanging from it`s sheath."Suck it."I commanded.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Dare Devil
I let my tool slide out and walked behind her smiling I nudged her flanks apart knowing I was awfully large but I didn't care I slammed into her driving her to her knee's I kept going harder and harder. I felt her cervix and pounded there hitting her G-spot over and over. I grunted

Natasha
I put my mouth on Heartlesses tool and began to suck hard licking the under side and upper side of his tool
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Heartless~
I thrust in shoving my tool down her throat,I spurted cum in forcing her to swallow since my tool was in the way of her spitting it out..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Natasha
I pulled back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Heartless~
When she pulled back I got me infuriated.I shoved my tool into her mouth harder causing her to choke once.After I had my pleasures I pulled out and sighed."We`re keeping this one."I smirked.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Flicka
I got mad and rammed into the colt sending him to the ground,"Don't touch her you pig." I said growling and pinned my ears back on my skull

Natasha
I went close to the mare in protection from the colt and that stallion

Dare Devil
"Don't you dare touch my son." I said rearing and coming down on the older mare's shoulders,"Are you sure?" I asked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Heartless~
While the mare was sprawled on the ground from the blow I charged at the filly and reared coming down on her spine,and forced her to the ground with furious snaps and bites."Don`t you dare."I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Flicka
I nipped the colt
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Heartless~
"Are you sure you want to do that?"I sneered..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Flicka
I got up and stood over the colt and snarled

Dare Devil
I stood next to heartless making sure the mare didn't try and hurt him

Natasha
I took a run for it going at full speed uncaring if I left the mare there
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Heartless~
I sped out from under my Dadda`s legs and after the filly,gaining ground quickly.Soon I was right behind her.Suddenly I lunged landing upon her and sending us both to the ground.Not wasting a moment of valuble time I rose from the ground with minor scratches.I rose my hoof and striked at her ribs,skinning her slightly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Heartless~
I shoved the mare away with painful nips and bites,I stood over the filly,my hoof pressing down on her neck hard cutting off breathing."Leave and I will stop."He bellowed,If any one took a step closer the filly would be dead..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Daisy
I backed up away from the filly

Marry
I did the same snorting as I did it

Flicka
I put my head down and backed up

Natasha
I choke
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Heartless~
I loosen up slightly,so she could get air but still kept my hoof firmly pressed my her neck."Now leave and never come back"He bellowed.
"Except for you.."He smirked pointed his muzzle at Marry.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Marry
I snorted,"Not in you're life." I said swishing my tail and walking away from him, he wasn't big enough to force me and he wouldn't even get a chance to mount me before I bucked him hard in the chest
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Heartless~
I raised my hoof and brought it down hard on the filly`s neck,cutting off her breathing slightly.Then releasing."No you will be my sire`s,if you do not obey then she will die."I bellowed my eyes hardening..blood on my hoof...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:29 am

Marry
I growled and looked back at the small colt and snorted
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14