Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

4 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Dare Devil
I trotted out of my horse trailer and followed my trainer to my stall
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Faye Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Lakota~
Once the stud was close enough,I lunged forward,clamping my teeth on his muzzle.I tore off the skin.I chuckled as he ran around,crying in pain...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Dare Devil
My big race was in the morning, I was excited to see those other horses eating my dust
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Lakota~
Seeing the stud walk away discouarged,my smile became even bigger.Finally,he was gone.Perhaps I would break loose now.I hung my head over the door again and played with thel atch,with my lips.Within moents the gate was open and I was jogging out,joyfully.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Dare Devil
I pawed at the hay of my stall that I was staying at for a while until the race took place at noon tomorrow I was really excited to race if my owner asked me to race my heart out I would just to make him happy with me, I didn't like when humans hated me it was just annoying to me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Lakota~
"My ears shifted forward at the sound of voices.Humans aka Aliens.."Maybe we should bring that mare in there to the race,cause the race is only for the loser racehorses."They both laughed.my ears picked up the sound of footsteps.I galloped into an empty stall,and pulled my head backwards,closing the door.The en walked to my stall and led me into a strange looking box.I remained calm until the box started to move...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Dare Devil
I snorted and reared when something scary came near me in my stall it started to growl at me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Lakota~
I snorted and rammed the box with my chest,but to no avail.After about a half an hour of this agony,it came to a stop and she was led out into a thriving place full of horses.She was led into a box stall and watched as the men conversed."We should can her, Citation.A name all fear."One said and the other nodded eagerly.I looked at the horse across from me and smirked.It was him,"I told ya you couldn`t escape me."I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Dare Devil
I bit her neck causing her neck to bleed,"Shut up mare." I said pinning my ears back and pawing the ground and then hit the wall that separated me from her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Lakota~
I nipped him back in the neck,my dagger-like teeth digging into him,giving hi a deep bloody gash.I cackled and backed into my stall,so he oculdn`t get me...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Dare Devil
I growled
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Lakota~
"Just because you are a race horse doesn`t mean you are able to do anytihng you want."I spat..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Dare Devil
I looked at her in apologetic and nudged her neck not caring if she bit me or anything like that
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Lakota~
My eyes softened."It`s allright."I crooned.I licked his neck..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Dare Devil
I nipped her playfully
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Lakota~
I chuckled then jogged out into the paddock that was adjoined to my stall.I looked left and saw he had a paddock too.Since he was kinda nice now perhaps we could visit.I backed up a few steps then charged at the gate.I landed with grace and without a sound..I jogged into his stall`s entrance."Are ya gonna stay in that stall all day?"I asked with a smirk...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Dare Devil
"No, I wasn't planning too." i said as I walked out
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Lakota~
"Good"I pranced around with a seductive smirk.I nipped him softly on the neck..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Dare Devil
I nudged her flanks
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Lakota~
I side-stepped my rump away from him."Not that easily."I replied with a chuckle..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Dare Devil
I trotted by her side and licked her stomach softly
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Lakota~
Not wanting him to be too very dissappointed I decided to tell him now."I`m not pregnant,I wasn`t in heat when you bred me."I exclaimed...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Dare Devil
"I know you're not pregnant for now." I said as I nudged her side
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Lakota~
I pressed my tail tightly against my rump and backed up against the fence,so he was unable to reach my rump."What if I don`t want to be pregnant with your foal?"I spat...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Dare Devil
I sighed and walked away and back into my stall,"I didn't mean it like that." i said as I faced away from her and just looked at the wall of my stall and just slowly laid down and leaned against the side. I just didn't pay any attention to anything just laid there.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next