Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

4 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Faye Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Lakota~
I made my way slowly to his sheath,nudging it softly.With a seductive smirk I whipped around to face Dare Devil.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Black Dare Devil The Forcer And The Racer (mature posts)

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Dare Devil
I looked at her,"What are you doing?" i asked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Lakota~
With shrug I rolled my eyes."Oh,nothing..."I said sarcastically..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Dare Devil
"That's what they all say." I said as I walked to the stream and got a drink from the cool water
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Lakota~
I snorted watching him walk off.I lowered my head into the deep grass to graze on the lush grasses.While grazing I flicked my tail ack and fourth to my flanks..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Dare Devil
I looked over at her and grinned
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Lakota~
I felt eyes on me but ignored them.If it wasn`t obvious by now I wasn`t too very happy with Dare Devil.He was acting nieve....
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Dare Devil
I walked over to her and laid my head on her withers,"Do you hate me?" I asked as I licked her neck softly wanting her to like me even if I wasn't the most brightest in the bunch but nothing I could do about it I shrugged, I moved closer to her body that was warm and comfortable against mine.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Lakota~
I looked up towards him with a faint smile."My feelings about you are the opposite of hate and I am unsure why."I nickered softly.I leaned my small frame against his large,it felt nice,safe next to him.I craned my neck towards him and licked his neck...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Dare Devil
"Good, I hate when people hate me." I said nodding my head as I smiled when she licked me back, I could protect her no doubt I didn't let anything take away what I had some what worked for I wasn't some stupid stud I was smart and clever as they came I know I don't usually show it but I did have some smarts but mare's didn't really like it when stallions are smarter than they are which I understood kinda not really I'll admit that I wasn't the nicest to be around but it was my personality that made me like that nothing I really could do I could but I just couldn't change over night would like it but that wouldn't be possible. I playfully nipped at her legs gently not hurting to bad.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Lakota~
I giggled like a little filly then nipped softly at his neck..I pranced a few feet from him,pausing and my eyes meeting his.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Dare Devil
I followed
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Lakota~

She eyed him suspiciously."Do you hate me?"She asked
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 am

Dare Devil
"And why would I hate you for?" I ask
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Lakota~
"Well before when you wanted to breed me,I attacked you..and you are ignoring me.."She said with a shrug,lowering her head to the ground.But not grazing.Ugh,she was starting to like him,but she didn`t know if he felt that same way about her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Dare Devil
"It ain't the first time I've been attacked." I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Lakota~
'Well,I`m sorry.For attacking you,"She trailed off,frowning slightly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Dare Devil
I looked over to her and smirked,"It's all good." I said heading into the forest and disappearing into the fog
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Lakota~
"Where are you going?"She asked softly..it wasn`t a surprise.She was being left again,as soon as she became attached to someone or even loved them in this case they just left..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Dare Devil
"I'm going for a walk." I said as I stopped
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Lakota~
"K"I called,quite relieved that he had gone so now I could relax and allow my scent out without worrying about Dare Devil smelling it..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Dare Devil
I kept walking, I didn't think she liked me not the way I did and I didn't think she'd want to start a family I'm still surprised she even came with me but that was her choice not mine but I don't understand why she's still with me when I had hurt her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Lakota~
She flicked her tail back and fourth to her flanks,relaxing.She loved Dare Devil and didn`t know why.He had abused her,hadn`t he?But that was just the excitment that she had been hoping for and if only she would have excitement and fear like that everyday...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Dare Devil
I laid down on some soft grass and enjoyed the sounds of nature around me. I liked it here and I didn't want to leave but if I honestly had to I would. I wanted a family more than anything but mare's didn't like me not when I was a forcer that ruined everything for my future of being a father but I guess I deserved it I thought. I mentally kicked myself for being so stupid
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Lakota~
I started to pace back and fourth nervously,perhaps I was one of those needy mares and I wasn`t afraid to admit it,I wished for Dare Devil to return so I could speak to him..I munched on a nearby patch of grass.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next