Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 4 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 pm

I watch her go, my stomach rolled uneasily at the thought of her being alone and I didn't like it. "Ayasha, please don't leave alone, stay, or at least bring someone with you" I said, my voice filled with concern, something only a strong leader and a good leader possessed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 4 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Faye Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Ayasha~
I sighed and turned back."Okay fine I`ll stay and fill up my stomach twice as much later."I lied on the ground at the base of his tree.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 pm

"Thank you" I said and look back out, slowly, a small pride, of only a male and two strong females appeared on the horizon and I let a small, hysterical, chuckle spill from my lungs "Just the three muskateers[sp?] is all" I said with sarcasm.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Ayasha~
I smirked at Simba`s joke.I was sooo bored just laying here,being a landing platform for flies.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:01 pm

"Eh, you can go I guess" I said to Ayasha and jumped down from the tree, yipping slightly and pulling a sticker from my paw I then walk towards the meadow where the three had appeared. I turn back after a few steps "Anyone care to join me?" I ask.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Ayasha~
"I will come with you SImba,maybe I can pick up something on the way back."I jogged after him.I didn`t want him to go alone either.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:10 pm

"Alright" I said, my deep voice ringing in the suspenseful silence as I stepped foreward with one huge paw, then another, and another. I held my head high, making me seem larger than I was, and hopefully more intimidating.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

Ayasha~
I walked by his side looking directly ahead of us.Maybe I could spot prey."What are we even doing?"I asked him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Cleo: I yawn and watch Simba and Ayasha walk away, it was not the lionesses job to fight. I stand up and stretch then turn and walk away, going the opposite way Simba and Ayasha went. I turn my head back slightly when I hear Sapphire run after me then look forward again and scan the plain for prey. I perk my ears forward when I catch sight of a herd of buffalo drinking at one of the large water holes. I lower my body and head, my eyes staying locked on an old cow at the edge of the herd. I slow creep forward with Sapphire quietly following behind me. I stop when we get directly behind the herd then lunge forward at the old cow as the herd spooks and takes off through the water. We run after the old buffalo and quickly catch up with her, the water slowing her down. I jump up and hook my claws into her back and my fangs into her spine. Sapphire speeds up and bites the old cow's front leg, tripping her. I struggle to hold the 1,000 pound buffalo down as Sapphire clamps down on the cow's windpipe, holding its head below the water. I slowly release the cow as she finally drowns and help Sapphire drag the carcass out of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Ayasha~
I sighed and nudged him playfully."Where are we going?"I asked him again.I saw a small mouse creep by my and SImba`s gigantic paws.I pounced on.My sharp claws pierced it`s body and killed it.I swallowed it whole.Maybe it would hold me over for a minute or so.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

"KIcking a few idiots off this land" I said simply, my mind buzzing with depressing thoughts, but I pushed them back and watched ahead of us.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Ayasha~
"Sounds like fun!"I joked.I batted his ear with my paw playfully.I probably shouldn`t have came with him,but I had nothing better to do.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 pm

I chuckled at her but kept my gaze. I didn't like being challenged, and this was my first fight... I was obviously nervous.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Ayasha~
I saw the nervous expression on his face."I`m sure you`ll win"I reassured him with a smile.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:19 pm

I shrug "Maybe, and there might not even be a fight, I just don't know what'll happen, that's what makes me nervous" I said with a small shrug, trying hard to appear nonchalant.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Ayasha~
I shrugged then walked in silence,my eyes,ears and nose alert for nearby prey.I felt tiny compared to Simba as I walked alongside him.I licked my lips as my mind wandered back to food.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 am

I stop and listen as the lion roars, then I smell the air, he was leaving with his 'pride'. I sighed "Alright we can hunt now" I said, glad I didn't have to fight.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 am

Ayasha~
"Good"I smiled and jogged ahead of him trying to catch the scent of prey.Yay,I smelt and saw a gazelle that wandered from the herd to give birth.And there she was with her newborn.I crouched low in the high prarie grass.Every minute I took one step closer.My eyes never wandered from my target.They were locked on her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Simba~ I chuckle at her and twitch my tail at the scent of prey, my heart raced as I watch a herd of gazelle from the tall grass, I was on the other side of the herd, and when she startled them I'd go for the weak older female that was towards the outside of the herd. I lick my chops happily.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Ayasha~
Suddenly a large tan figure pounced from the grass landing upon the mother gazelle`s spinal chord.She bite down on the back of the neck with her long,pointed fangs.Her long claws dug into the gazelles back,so she hap a good grip on it.Her head wandered down to the neck and took a big bite out of it.Her prey fell to the ground.Dead.Then she went for the baby who was huddling scared in the grass.She was not the least bit merciful as she bit the neck of the scared creature.This commotion scared the large herd in Simba`s direction.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

I shuffle my feet as they head in my way and steady myself. The older female was towards the back, not good. I quickly pick a new target, a larger female that was healthy and strong. I snort and launch out, making the pack stop in confusion for half a second, then run the other way. I chase the female and gain on her quickly, my strong legs pulling me close. I jump out and tackle the female with a loud squeal from her. I bite the back of her neck and search for the windpipe. She pulls harshly and I loose my grip. She darts, and I recovery quickly and run after her, dodging holes and jumping large rocks as she manuevers successfully. I snort and speed up, jumping on her once again and this time grabbing her windpipe directly, I hold her down with my needle sharp claws. I finish and throw her onto my back and head towards Ayasha, panting hard after my exersion.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Ayasha~
I smirked as he approached.That was impressive.All I did was pounce and bite.It was easy for me.I grabbed the momma gazelle by the hind leg,but stared,bewildered at the baby.How was I supposed to drag that?It wasn`t like I had two mouths.I grumbled,did I really have to leave this kill here?I released the leg,licking my bloodied lips.Then my jaw clamped onto the leg once again and I stared bewildered at the baby.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:20 pm

I smile at her and grab the baby, my mouth was free because I had my kill on my back. I nod towards camp and chuckle at her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Ayasha~
I walked after him dragging my kill.I hoped the other pride members liked a dressing of dirt for their gazelles.I tried to keep up,but with each step I fell behind further.I pushed myself into a jog,while still dragging the dirt covered gazelle.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:30 pm

I pause and look back at her curiously "You ok?" I asked, taking the gazelle momentarily out of my mouth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next