Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 5 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Ayasha~
"F-fine"I grumbled.My mouth full of hair,sticky blood and just a little bit of dirt.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 5 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 pm

I nod "Alright" I said, not completely beleiving her. I pick up the baby and head off again, walking slower this time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:51 pm

(Crap,my arms swollen from getting a shot. Evil or Very Mad )

Ayasha~
"Honest"I chuckled.At his slower pace,I was able to catch up and we were now walking side by side.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 pm

I chuckle through the body and it sounded quite creepy.
[oh ow ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Ayasha~
Soon the tan pelts of the other pride members were in sight.I switched my gait into a jog.Once in the clearing I set my meal down.I took great bites from the stomach of the gazelle,where all the yummy fat was located.I lied down and continued to tear the carcass apart.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 pm

I set the kills down as we reach the pride, I grab the baby and lay next to Ayasha and take a large bite of the stomach, the warm crimson fluid running over my chops like warm butter along the cutting knife.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Ayasha~
I lifted my head from my meal and smirked.My chin dripped with red blood.I rubbed my mouth on Simba`s shoulder like he was a napkin.I chuckled then returned to my meal.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

I jump at her touch and look at her clean mouth, then at my shoulder and chuckle, wiping my bloodied chin on her back playfully and then lick my fur clean. I watch her out of the corner of my eye, mischeif dancing in them.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Ayasha~
I rolled my eyes,"Oh Simba"I chuckled.I craned my head around and began to lick my back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

Simba~
I chuckle "Oh me" I said with a big goofy smile and take another bite of the gazelle in my paws and look over at her and wipe my mouth on my paw this time, I laugh and shake my head to rid the flies from my meat and my bloodied mouth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Ayasha~
I rose to my paws,taking one last gulp of meat.My eyes scanned the terra searching for the meat cache.I grabbed the remains of the gazelle and started to drag it towards the meat cache.I put it on it and stumbled back.My stomach was full and now it was time to soak in the sun.Once back by Simba`s side I eased my belly down to the ground and lied on my side.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:15 pm

I sigh and rest my eyes, then chew absent mindedly on a rib bone.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Ayasha~
I sat up and stared bleary eyed at Simba.Suddenly I received a great idea.With a smirk I started to create my own game by batting at Simba`s ears.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Simba~
I stop chewing and pause, then turn and look at you with a straight face. How could I resist? I chuckle and it breaks my seriousness instantly. I abandon my bones and jump up. Growling playfully and pounce on the ground and grin, waiting for her to chase me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Ayasha~
I leaped into the air,attempting to catch him.I broke into a run and started to run after him.I was a Fae.Therefore I was lighter and faster.Within moments I caught up to him.I pounced on his back.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Cleo: Sapphire and I immediately start scarfing down the water buffalo's meat as soon as we get it out of the water. My ear twitches when I hear growling and look up, my keen eyes scanning the land for the source of the noise. I spot Simba and Ayasha in the distance playing around like young cubs. I suddenly go flying through the air and land a few feet away on my paws. I look around startled and see that the dead cow's herd had come back for her and one of the cows had charged me while I was distracted. I see Sapphire about a yard away from me dodging attacks from two of the herd's young bulls. A large cow runs toward me and I snarl baring my large fangs making the cow stop just before she gets to me and trot back to her herd. I growl and swipe my paw at the herd as a warning to back off, but they don't listen and the herd's lead male steps up to battle me. He points his sharp horns at me and charges, but I jump out of the way just before he gets to me. The large bull turns and charges me again, but I dodge and bit into his leg before jumping back. He snorts and tosses his head angrily then turns and walks away in defeat along with his herd. Sapphire walks over to me, panting from the long fight with the herd, and we roar loudly to celebrate our success. Water buffalo and lions have been mortal enemies since the dawn of time. I look around then walk back to the carcass and we begin to eat as fast as we can in case something else comes. We finish after a few minutes, having eaten about half of the buffalo then walk over to a nearby tree and lay down in the shade for a nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I laugh and roll onto my back, then lick her nose playfully. I hear stomping and snorting, then I hear my sister Cloe's roar and stand up quickly. I see them fighting a herd of water buffalo and snarl, running to her I reach her only after she finishes the fight and nose her slightly "You ok? Sorry I wasn't here..." I said. I felt horrible because I wasn't here to help. I was playing around instead of protecting them and I felt bad also for ignoring my sisters.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Ayasha watched as he ran off,almost as if it was in slow motion.*Whatever,I`ll find something better to do.*I thought with a slight sigh.Her whiskers twitched slightly,then her tail.Something didn`t feel right,somehow it felt wrong.She shrugged it off dismissing it as the least of her worries.Perhaps a storm?
The water buffalo seemed to have lost their pride,the gazelles around seemed to tremble at every sound.She blinked her topaz eyes several times,trying to think straight.Was the world trying to tell her something?That something bad was coming?Ayasha licked her lips scenting a tasty morsel nearby.She broke into a jog,towards the luring smell..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Cleo: I look up at at Simba when he runs over to us and smile at him saying "Yeah, we're fine" Sapphire, who was lying beside me and still panting slightly from trying not to get turned into a shish kabob, nodded in agreement. I nudge him gently with my nose, knowing he felt bad for not being there to help us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Simba~
I nuzzle her back and smirk, play growling, and nip at her ear "Wanna wrestle?" I asked, hoping I could set things right with my sisters. After all, they were two of the most important lions in my life.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Cleo: I grin at my brother mischievously and say "Sure" then crouch down and growl playfully. I lunge at my brother knocking him flat on his back. I stand over him and grin, swishing my tail from side to side.

Sapphire: I watch as my siblings wrestle around on the ground, waiting for the perfect chance. I stand up and stalk behind Cleo as she stands over Simba then sudden pounce on her, causing her to fall on the ground beside Simba. I smirk and smoothly jump over her, leaping up on a giant boulder and standing above them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 am

Ayasha~
I continued to follow that luring scent of a meal.My sensitive ears picked up the sounds of Simba and the other squealing of joy.Within time the scent was stronger than ever and I paused,my tan pelt blending perfectly in with the dry prairie grasses.Cautiously I peaked my head up over the grass...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 am

I laugh and jump up from under her, looking at them both I decide it was best to run. I turn on a dime and dart away, smirking all the while. I then skid to a sudden halt and jump over them while they were running and laugh, but trip on a rock and tumble down to the ground, still laughing at my own clumsiness.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 am

Ayasha~
My eyes went wide at the sight,and my breathing was slightly labored.I trembled with slight fear that it would detect me,but with my luck it probably would.I slunk down low into the grass,waiting for an appropriate time to slink away.To safety.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Cleo: I stand up after Sapphire knocks me down and run after Simba with Sapphire following beside me. I smirk as we quickly gain on him since we are smaller and faster. I narrow my eyes when he turns around and begins to run at us then skid to a quick stop after he jumps over us. We spin around and run after him but slow down to a jog when he trips and go over to him, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next