Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 3 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 pm

I stand up and shake, then trot over to a tree and climb it, looking out at my pride for enemys
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 3 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Faye Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Ayasha~
My eyes fluttered as I yawned awake.I stood and stretched.My sleepy eyes searched the trees where I guessed Simba would be.Finally my eyes found him.I smiled and walked over to a old dead tree.I rubbed my back up against it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 pm

I smile, watching the young wildabeast play
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Ayasha~

My heart ached to chase the young calf.But I knew the rule of the wild.Don`t take more than you need.Or Don`t take more than you can chew.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 pm

I smile and roar into the openess, it echos off the far off canyons walls and rebounds around me like a bomerang, I smile and shake my mane in the wind, strong and fearless, but gentle and carressing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Ayasha~
I stop scratching my back and pause.I rasie my head and answer Simba.My ears pricked forward as I heard the echo of my voice echo off from the mountains.I was a gentle and caring female,but I would show others who was boss.I would no longer be pushed around by the females higher ranked than me.I was the highest ranked female.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 pm

I smile and look down at her, then another roar erupts from my powerful lungs, I listen to the nearby birds and animals, looking over at the river I watch the alligators swim, and the hippos at the other side watching them intently.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:25 pm

I walk over to the river.The alligators sun bathing rushed into the water,where they would be safest and best hunters.I lapped up some water.A alligator swam towards me under the water.Then his nose came up a few inches from my face..I lifted my paw and dug my claws into its nose.Then I released and walked away from the river.I turned my head to the retreating alligator and snarled.

(g2g)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:26 pm

[awww....kk bye]
I chuckled and watched the scene
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:31 pm

I trotted over to SImba`s tree and climbed up with ease.I layed down on a branch somewhat close to his."What are you laughing at?"I smirked
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Sapphire: I stand up and walk up to the top of a hill and look around

Cleo: I watch her sadly knowing she was trying to see if she could see her sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Simba:I look at her "You telling that alligator off" I say "I'll be back" I jump down and trot over to cleo and sit "Hey"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Cleo: I look at Simba and sit up "Hi"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Simba:"Sorry, I've been such a jerk" I say
[isn't Cleo his sis? Sorry its been so long...lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 am

( lol! .No, Sapphire and Jade are his sisters)

Cleo: I smile slightly at him "It's okay, I'm used to it. My brother was the same way when he first became leader."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 pm

I chuckle and look down "Yea" I say
[oh lol! sorry haha[
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Cleo: I smile and nod looking back at Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 am

I sigh and stand up, why had I ignored my sister and Cleo? Just because Ayasha and because of my new leadership? I shake my head and jump down the hill, reaching a plain I lay down in the grass and rest my eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Ayasha-
I slowly climbed down the tree.I lie down beneath it for shade.I watch the water ripple from the alligators and just try to enjoy nature.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I lift my head slowly and gracefully, the breeze lifting my fur and cooling my slim, strong body. I sneezed at the scent of a rogue pride. I growled low in my throat, the song deep like the alligator's song as I stand up and run towards the pride, my large paws carrying my body easily.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Ayasha~
I yawned and stood up.I shook the dirt out of my fur and thought that I might go for a hunt soon,when I woke up more though.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

I let a small roar erupt from my chest, deep and intimidating as it traveled for miles down wind. I reached the pride and snorted "Be prepared for a fight" I said simply and climb a tree with one swift movement. My green eyes skimmed across the golden ocean that made up my pride, mine. The thought just hit me, this was really mine now, not just half mine, all mine. I felt myself wash over in fear, but push it away and watch for a sign of trouble.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 pm

(Wait what is this lions name?What happened to Simba....?)

Ayasha~
I stared at the brute with pure hatred.I snarled"Why are you here?"I knew him being here would bring no good to me,Simba or anybody else.I stood about a yard from the tree where the male was.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:38 pm

[It is Simba]

I snorted loudly and thump my tail on the tree from my nerves. I roared again, telling the male that I was bigger, healthier, stronger, and that he should leave, or prepare for a fight.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:47 pm

(ohhh )

Ayasha~
I left Simba to go hunt.I really did not want to see a fight.I stomach rumbled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next