Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 6 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 am

Simba~
I chuckle and blow a part of my mane out of my face. "You win" I said and stood up, my motions slow and in defeat. I chuckle "Again". I shake my large body free of dust and dirt and stretch, letting out a powerful yawn.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness - Page 6 Empty Re: Aslan needs a pride and a winged lioness

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Cleo: Sapphire and I stand side by side, grinning at our success as Simba stands up in defeat. I yawn after Simba yawns and Sapphire yawns after me. I stretch, yawning once again then lazily walk over to a large acacia tree and lay down in the shade for nap. Sapphire walks past me and stops about a foot away from me then lays down to take a nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:48 am

Simba~
I chuckle at our sequential yawns and walk into the forest, still close enough to watch the pride though. I walk in a loop, and silently end up behind Cleo and Sapphire. I smirk and jump out on them, pouncing and rolling them over "Gotcha this time" I said, laughing the whole time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Cleo: Sapphire and I give a short scream when Simba suddenly comes out from nowhere and jumps on us. We playfully glare up at him then burst out laughing with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6