Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Shoot Me

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Just Shoot Me - Page 21 Empty Re: Just Shoot Me

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:48 pm

~Phantom
My body moved in a sweet rythm with her, bringing my stiff cock to her g-spot, hitting it a few times, letting out a soft moan. My pulse beat faster throughout my body, my thrusts moving in unision to it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Jemma~

I squealed loudly, throwing my head up as he hit my G-spot. But almost as soon as soon as the pain came, it went and I was washed over with the feeling of pure pleasure. I felt like my limbs were going to break, like I would fall under his weight. I shifted, struggling. The sweat ran softly down my neck and along my sides, but I ignored it.

[All my posts are so short. xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:27 pm

xD It's fine, that one was longer than my last Razz

~Phantom
I flared my nostrils, taking in the sweet scent of her sweat as my sex juices flowed into her, tossing my head up and moaning, pushing myself into her. She was tight around me and my cock brushed up against her walls, sending shivers of pleasure tingling up my spine.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Jemma~
I moaned loudly, loving the feeling of the sex juices, and the sticky feeling of them running down my leg. A shiver convulsed up my spine and I stumbled backward, wanting more. For being the bipolar non-mating type you'd have to admit this was pretty good. I started to wonder why I had always hated this, but my thoughts were quickly washed away at the feeling of my hole tight around his cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:38 pm

~Phantom
I rolled my weight back slightly, pulling out slightly before pushing back in, ramming her harder now, sliding in and out of her faster.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Jemma~
I closed my eyes, my breathing coming in short gasps. "Is...that all...you can...do?" I panted, a smirk forming upon my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 pm

~Phantom
A smirk played at the corner of my lips. She was loving this and that only made me want her more. "You're one different mare," I breathed in her ear, my voice husky as I shifted slightly, my cock itching and wanting to be thrusted, which was exactly what I did.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Jemma~
I rolled my eyes. "I thought we all agreed that I was bipolar?" I giggled, half panting and moaning as he thrusted into me. My insides burned and I closed my eyes, trying to savor every moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 pm

~Phantom
I just grinned but didn't say anything, grunting softly instead. My tail bobbed slightly in the air. My breath was fast and short, intercepted with moans and grunts as I pushed in as far as I could, my sacks slapping against her ass now with every effort I made.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21